Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-PRE ICO]World Trip Singapore : Bridging Cultures - One eXperience at a Time - page 2. (Read 1105 times)

WTS
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
WTS
copper member

Attention all foodies! Good news for you! 🍽

Justplanning Inc., the Japanese company behind F&B service optimization app Putmenu, will collaborate with World Trip to offer its services in Singapore. The Putmenu app will be introduced to the WTS blockchain platform, where users can tap into its online restaurant ordering services. For more info about this partnership, please head over to https://medium.com/worldtrip-sg/world-trip-singapore-partners-with-restaurant-service-provider-justplanning-bf9bd8343ad5
Activity: 28
Hello guys,
i think you have a cool project.
I saw that you want to develop Asian market first, then Europe and America.
I haven't seen any mention about Africa and Oceania continent
Is it included in your plan?
Not at the moment. We will be launching the beta version of our app in Singapore first. We will fine tune our service to make sure it meets the high standards expected by Singaporeans before releasing our services in other countries.

Hi
What's the beta version release date?

The beta version may be released in end January. Follow our social media to keep abreast of awesome updates.
Thank you
I look forward to it.
WTS
copper member
Hello guys,
Not at the moment. We will be launching the beta version of our app in Singapore first. We will fine tune our service to make sure it meets the high standards expected by Singaporeans before releasing our services in other countries.

Hi

The beta version may be released in end January. Follow our social media to keep abreast of awesome updates.
Activity: 28
Hello guys,

Hi
WTS
copper member
Curious on what we do? Take a look at our promotional video.

WTS
copper member
Hello guys,
WTS
copper member
WTS
copper member
how do i use your coins?
Our token acts as a settlement, payment and transaction currency for the WTS platform.
WTS
copper member
is this only for Singapore?Huh?
We will be launching the beta version of our app in Singapore first. We will fine tune our service to make sure it meets the high standards expected by Singaporeans before releasing our services in other countries.
WTS
copper member
how is this different from howeycoins??

HoweyCoins is actually a mock website done by The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) highlighting the dangers of investing in ICOs.

We believe that World Trip passes the Howey Test. Our digital token (WTXT) we’re selling is not considered to be a security, do not represent shares in our company, or pay holders with dividends. Our token acts as a settlement, payment and transaction currency for the WTS platform. You may visit our website https://wtxt.io/ see the advantages WTXT holders have. We also don't target the whole travel industry and we don't guarantee profits from investing in our coin.

Activity: 22
how do i use your coins?
Activity: 27
is this only for Singapore?Huh?
WTS
copper member
Curious on what we do? Take a look at our promotional video.

WTS
copper member
It seems that this project is quite interesting, World Trip got the 5 rating from ICOBench for ICO Profile, although no expert has provided a World Trip team, vision and product assessment, but 2 World Trip teams have successfully completed KYC in ICOBench.
Getting 5/5 is something special for ICOs and that is what which gets me interested in this ICO.

Thanks for your support. Indeed, we have received a 5/5 rating from ICObench and we are positioned to be the most revolutionary blockchain-powered travel platform. We are very proud to have received such a rating for our first appearance and will do everything to maintain it that way.
Activity: 136
It seems that this project is quite interesting, World Trip got the 5 rating from ICOBench for ICO Profile, although no expert has provided a World Trip team, vision and product assessment, but 2 World Trip teams have successfully completed KYC in ICOBench.
Getting 5/5 is something special for ICOs and that is what which gets me interested in this ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WTS
copper member
Hello admin,
We added your project World Trip Singapore to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/world-trip-singapore

Thanks for listing!  Grin
Activity: 42
Hello admin,
We added your project World Trip Singapore to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/world-trip-singapore
WTS
copper member
This is professional project and a professional team. a unique and promosing idea. join the project. i wish the team good luck
Thank you so much
Pages:
Jump to: