Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 49. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello!

Do you have a working product available to test?
Activity: 5
this is a great project, I wait for its development, and success for the sale of token
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Interesting project, just being a member of this social media, we already get the possibility to earn for a token from the project.
This will be a good choice to choose on any cryptocurrency project.
Activity: 29
I think this project is a great innovation and a smart idea. I believe this will be very useful for many people in the future. people will get many benefits from this project like, they will be able to perform daily activities more easily. as a new investor, I am very interest to participate in this project. but can you tell me how can I join to be an investor step by step?. I believe many investor interest to invest in this project.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
after I read and understand the contents of this project plan very well hope this will work
Activity: 45
but is it possible to cooperate with you, in the future-a good team or a sponsor?
Activity: 5
Soudns great. I wish good luck!  Wink Wink
Activity: 42
I think that you will succeed! After all, you have a very large and effective team, prosperity for your project! Smiley
Activity: 8
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
ACUTECOIN is a self-regulating financial system that allows owners to earn revenue through their lending plans
Activity: 29
do you have signature campaign?
Activity: 34
Do you have Medium account ot are there some articles about your project where i can read more information about the project?
copper member
Activity: 50
I really want to know more about the team, what is their experience? Is this their first project? can I consult their linkedin profiles?
Activity: 37
what makes your platform different that other ones?
Activity: 42
great project
I see the roadmap of the project it will be piloting consumers in Southeast Asia
I am from Southeast Asia, hope project to pilot in my country
Activity: 49
So the project is already established?
Activity: 10
the project is very impressive, need marketing and get big community. I hope Acutecoin was success
Activity: 44
This team has a great idea in crypto world. I see its potential. Keep up the good work team. thats all I will support this coin for the better future.
Activity: 72
a well-thought-out idea, I hope you will give us a healthy investment opportunity, I really like your progeny, I hope everything goes on as you like. achievements
Pages:
Jump to: