Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] BAILSMAN — exchange your security deposits for a guarantee - page 8. (Read 1185 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Did you know that global security deposit funds in the real estate rental, accomodation industry and car rental are estimated to be more than $1.5 trillion USD?

Bailsman develops  a guarantee solution for all these sectors and, thus, has a great potential for growth. To become a part of the company's and industry`s developement,  you can purchase the BAILS tokens.

There is still time to participate in the token pre-sale.

Activity: 49
BTW, admin, are there any plans for a bounty including increased stakes/tokens for those who try to help newcomers?

I dig the project and I feel myself confident enough to try it Smiley

Most probably yes, please follow our media to catch the chance!
It will be very beneficial for tenants to use the Bailsman solution if they do not have the required amount or simply prefer to spend it on something else.

Not only that I believe, it also secures tenants from those landlords who simply make up some randome reasons to not return the security deposits, especially in developing countries.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
BTW, admin, are there any plans for a bounty including increased stakes/tokens for those who try to help newcomers?

It will be very beneficial for tenants to use the Bailsman solution if they do not have the required amount or simply prefer to spend it on something else.

Is the security deposit you mean if I need to pay for first and 'last' month together once I start renting an apartment?

They call it differently in different countries but the idea is the same, you inititally put more money then needed and get them returned in the end (either directly or by getting a free last month).

So yes, in your case it is probably exactly what are you talking about, yes.

Sorry, with this amount of information about Bailman in Internet you sound more like an asumption, and I'm interested in facts

VirtueX is perfectly right, seems like we cover exactly the issue you are asking for.

Is the security deposit you mean if I need to pay for first and 'last' month together once I start renting an apartment?

They call it differently in different countries but the idea is the same, you inititally put more money then needed and get them returned in the end (either directly or by getting a free last month).

Sorry, with this amount of information about Bailman in Internet you sound more like an asumption, and I'm interested in facts

We've discussed this with the admin here just a little bit earlier, so I'm pretty much sure that you're asking exactly about what Bailsman is Smiley
Activity: 12

Activity: 12
https://i.imgur.com/OQrHujM.jpg

Bailsman provides the solution that enables merchants to increase the amount of the security deposit to the level needed to cover all risks, without driving potential clients away.

Read more on Medium: https://goo.gl/vEp3uX
There are 20 days left before the end of the token pre-sale. You still have the opportunity to support a company that will improve the security deposit market.
The price of the BAILS token is 0.03 EUR.

Read more on our Medium https://medium.com/@bailsmanco

Absolutely! However, after we expand the operations to the UK.

Good to hear that, thanks!
https://i.imgur.com/DXtLV5L.jpg

An extra 3% will be added to 30% bonus if BAILS tokens are bought for more than a value equal to €10,000. A good opportunity to get more, isn't it?
Go to this website to buy BAILS tokens:

https://i.imgur.com/zwhXvHL.jpg

Bailsman's legal advisor is Sorainen Law Firm.

Sorainen advises Bailsman regarding compliance and legal issues related to innovative Fintech solutions developed by Bailsman.
Activity: 95
Bailsman only provides guarantees that are 100% supported by licensed financial institutions or telecommunications companies. I want to believe that this is really true Smiley
That's a good statement
Bailsman only provides guarantees that are 100% supported by licensed financial institutions or telecommunications companies. I want to believe that this is really true Smiley

You can find the whole list of our partners in the whitepaper. At an instance I can name Telia, Agrello, Sorainen, PWC, Bigbank and TFBank.
Why do clients need Bailsman?

Bailsman enables its clients to unlock their funds by replacing their security deposits for guarantees, all based on their current credit status. Clients don't need any extra proof or collateral to get a guarantee, the reply to the quarantee request is given based on person's financial credibility and previous credit history.

For clients, Bailsman increases the probability to get a positive response to a guarantee request, as Bailsman cooperates with several reputable corporations and financial institutions on the market and enables to add co-applicants.

Bailsman have launched its token pre-sale on May 16, 2018, 11:00 AM (GMT) and it lasts until July 1, 11:00 AM (GMT).
Bailsman’s tokens are called BAILS tokens. They are EIP-20 standard-based utility tokens that can be used inside the Bailsman platform.
Know how to buy BAILS tokens from our step-by-step guide:  https://medium.com/@bailsmanco/a-step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-become-a-bails-token-holder-b4395363f7b4
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: