Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] FiveStarMiningNetwork - FSMN - page 2. (Read 1222 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 0
Hopefully what you develop can make the innovation well received by the community
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this project sells coins with a very large supply with very cheap coins, is there a burning of unsold coins later? and also what is the minimum investment limit when ICO begins?
Activity: 27
Does FSMN require KYC? Can I get more details on how to invest?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
What is that? I found two different prices of your token. You have to correct it. These mistakes are for amateurs. I am not sure about this project, I will research it a bit more.
It was a duplicate screenshot image, one of them with a mistake, it has been removed. The screenshot was old. Thanks for pointing out.
I am sure that investors value in the FiveStarMiningNetwork project that it will provide guaranteed profits to investors every month.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
What is that? I found two different prices of your token. You have to correct it. These mistakes are for amateurs. I am not sure about this project, I will research it a bit more.
It was a duplicate screenshot image, one of them with a mistake, it has been removed. The screenshot was old. Thanks for pointing out.
For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

ICO contract also automates this process. We have ICO contract.
Also, we have no starting capital to pay for extra services.
Activity: 84
What is that? I found two different prices of your token.. You have to correct it. These mistakes are for amateurs. I am not sure about this project, I will research it a bit more.
We have published our token and ICO contracts
We will announce new competition soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
FiveStarMiningNetwork maybe I could have a great project because they are also able to give appropriations to a very great bounty and are not the responsibility of the responsibility, especially the concept that they bring also is very helpful
Activity: 19
Great project 👍. Good team work I like this project 👌
Hello
I need little explanation for Token price.
Is two different price on ann tread 0.01$ and 0.001$ what is real price?Why you put two price?
It is confused to me?
Who know? 
We fixed it, was mistyping issue.

I will be happy to assist you with all of your concerns.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello
I need little explanation for Token price.
Is two different price on ann tread 0.01$ and 0.001$ what is real price?Why you put two price?
It is confused to me?
Who know? 
28 days till PRE-sale
Whitepaper has been updated!
Listed on around 20+ sites for now.
We are updating our website daily, so pictures may be different than the website. so far we are listed on 16 listing sites.
Sale starts in 35 days, so far we are listed on 9 listing sites, more to come when we get closer to sale.

Findico has listed us today.

Listing sites are good advertisement, but it is mot the only thing you should work on. Have you visited any crypto conference before?

Not yet. But we will have our sale till end of this year, and we will visit them at some point this year, as most of them costs money. We had around 6 offers for now on email about conferences.

Also, we are putting our own money into advertising, and closer to ICO start date, we may put some advertising on top ICO sites. But not now.
Pages:
Jump to: