Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES - page 10. (Read 5966 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Solar Power
https://medium.com/@gpower.network/solar-power-9a7a2d1980ba

Solar cells are expensive because of one key ingredient; platinum. Even though tiny amounts are needed in the production of solar cells, the incredibly high costs and scarcity of the metal make the overall production, and later resale costs, extremely high. Yun Hang Hu, a professor of Materials Science and Engineering at Michigan Technological University just might have a solution. He developed a 3D version of graphene that could potentially make the need for platinum in solar cells obsolete. This will drive the costs of production down while making the product more efficient.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
very good projects, real industry financing projects, the use of graphene in the industry is still very big is for players who supply is still a bit. this becomes an opportunity to be a supplier of singgle in this industry, a project that we should support together.

Hello, thank you for your support!
It looks like a good work for renewable energy. It is a good investment if there is production like the ones you mentioned in the following years, even if you do not make a serious profit in the first place because the project is to set up a factory and produce technology.

Hello there are many products based on graphene technology and you can see it on the Internet.  We are most important to open a factory, the profit will be very fast since there are more than 10 manufacturers for which we will make products on order.  Thank you for your interest in our project.

Why don't You write about what the project team held successful talks with Elon Reeve Musk?

negotiations with the Elon Musk? wow, that's great news..why you do not publish this information?

Hello, we are not allowed to talk about the negotiations with Elon Mask.  How did you know about this?  This is not official information. 
Please do not spread this information until you receive a comment from the creators of the project.

Why don't You write about what the project team held successful talks with Elon Reeve Musk?

Hello, we are not allowed to talk about the negotiations with Elon Mask.  How did you know about this?  This is not official information. 
Please do not spread this information until you receive a comment from the creators of the project.
Activity: 280
very good projects, real industry financing projects, the use of graphene in the industry is still very big is for players who supply is still a bit. this becomes an opportunity to be a supplier of singgle in this industry, a project that we should support together.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Since the team decided to work on crypto-miner I'd like to ask a several questions:
1. Do you plan to launch a second ICO in nearer future or to attract private funds?
2. Are you going to extand your team and do you already have any candidates?
3. Will the graphene holders have any benefits to get your future coin airdrop?))))))
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
It looks like a good work for renewable energy. It is a good investment if there is production like the ones you mentioned in the following years, even if you do not make a serious profit in the first place because the project is to set up a factory and produce technology.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Graphene crypto-miner

We recently received a proposal to develop a crypto-miner based on our graphene technologies. We have technologies that can be used to create a crypto-miner. Technologies based on graphene can several times improve the processor’s throughput system, reduce power consumption and also reduce the temperature, it’s all real. The management of the project “Graphene Power” decided to agree to this proposal, this gives us several promising benefits. A cryptomayer based on graphene technology will stand cheaper and have better performance. Since we are developing our own Nano International Sales platform, it will work on our blockchain. We will have our own coin which will have the support of innovative technologies. People will be able to mine our coins and other coins using the miners developed by us.

https://medium.com/@gpower.network/graphene-crypto-miner-3603e0d1a17a

We recently received a proposal to develop a crypto-miner based on our graphene technologies. We have technologies that can be used to create a crypto-miner. Technologies based on graphene can several times improve the processor's throughput system, reduce power consumption and also reduce the temperature, it's all real. The management of the project "Graphene Power" decided to agree to this proposal, this gives us several promising benefits. A cryptomayer based on graphene technology will stand cheaper and have better performance. Since we are developing our own Nano International Sales platform, it will work on our blockchain. We will have our own coin which will have the support of innovative technologies. People will be able to mine our coins and other coins using the miners developed by us.

when you update the information about the team on your site, the search for your data gives absolutely anti-dummy data! If you give complete and reliable information on the team of questions, I think no one will have about your honesty!

Hello. We understand you very well and often ask the founders themselves when they will assemble the team together.  They said that they will not send single photos or videos of team members since you will not be satisfied with it.  At the moment they are still in other countries and they have a lot of very important work.  But they promised that after the new year they will gather in Spain they will have meetings with big investors and they will also talk to television about the Graphene Power project and after that we will publish a video.  We hope you are satisfied, please be patient. 

Sincerely support Graphene Power.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
when you update the information about the team on your site, the search for your data gives absolutely anti-dummy data! If you give complete and reliable information on the team of questions, I think no one will have about your honesty!

The developers promised in the near future to release a video in which to show the team members that they are real people, not fake photos that were used on the site! I think the website will also be updated after the New Year holidays!
Activity: 434

We take the first steps to open the “Graphene Power” plant and choose the ideal premises. Thank you all for your support.

One more update from our official channel. The team hard work to promote the project and to engage new partners. We already saw the result;) Go, graphene, change the word! https://iconow.net/ico-869/

We received an offer from Chinese cryptomayers, to develop a farm for cryptomayning based on graphene technologies.

Previously, such ideas were not considered by the Graphene Power project.  We were told that this is a very profitable direction, but lately we hear that this is becoming less popular with each passing day.  We have technologies that you can use to create a crypto farm.  Technologies based on graphene can several times improve the processor's throughput system, reduce power consumption and also reduce the temperature, it's all real (we remind you that we do not have a crypto farm prototype, but we could design it in 6-8 months). 

But are the founders not sure whether to spend time and money on this and will it be profitable in a year? 

If among you there are professional cryptomayers, then your opinion will be very important to us.

It's a very interesting information. It could be really profitable for the short time perspective (I mean nearer 3-5 years). It would be great if the team was able to raise enough funds to support the both projects. As for me the current graphene project can change the whole industry and  make an invaluable contribution to environtment protection. I guess Chinese cryptomayers can join the graphene project as a partner providing their support. This will  will be a considerable reason for investors to contribute to the current project and future joint one.

Chinese cryptomayers already invested in the project on exclusive conditions.
Fantastic news! Thanks for your timely updates! I believe more project will join and invest in Graphene. It offers a technology that can improve and upgrade products of companies in the different branches providing much  lighter, faster, and
safer material nd innovative solution.
I love project, one interesting project. Joined buy token and hope success!

Thank you and welcome to the team!
with technological development now more and more with interesting projects like graphene power, this project about the latest development of cheap earth energy, the project will be a huge success.

Hello. Our project is already showing a lot of interest from major sponsors. Thank you.

We received an offer from Chinese cryptomayers, to develop a farm for cryptomayning based on graphene technologies.

Previously, such ideas were not considered by the Graphene Power project.  We were told that this is a very profitable direction, but lately we hear that this is becoming less popular with each passing day.  We have technologies that you can use to create a crypto farm.  Technologies based on graphene can several times improve the processor's throughput system, reduce power consumption and also reduce the temperature, it's all real (we remind you that we do not have a crypto farm prototype, but we could design it in 6-8 months). 

But are the founders not sure whether to spend time and money on this and will it be profitable in a year? 

If among you there are professional cryptomayers, then your opinion will be very important to us.

It's a very interesting information. It could be really profitable for the short time perspective (I mean nearer 3-5 years). It would be great if the team was able to raise enough funds to support the both projects. As for me the current graphene project can change the whole industry and  make an invaluable contribution to environtment protection. I guess Chinese cryptomayers can join the graphene project as a partner providing their support. This will  will be a considerable reason for investors to contribute to the current project and future joint one.

Chinese cryptomayers already invested in the project on exclusive conditions.
hallo, can anybody answer me, how much money has been collected or tokens sold in pre-sale now? because your website is not transparent

Hello. Our website and smart contract completely transparent. At the address on the website, you can find all the information about sales. At the moment, sold more than 2 million tokens excluding bonuses.
Pages:
Jump to: