Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 16. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:27:36 AM
I am very excited by this project, here those who do not have access to bank loans, they can apply here, this will allow people who have difficulty as they have the opportunity to build their businesses with loans given. I believe this project will be getting a lot of attention from investors. do your best and this project will be a great success.
Thanks for warm words . We do our best
September 11, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
Where is your head office, guys? Do you have only one or several?
Russia, Moscow, 4th lesnoy pereulok, 4, Business-center «White Stone
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:52:12 AM
Where is your head office, guys? Do you have only one or several?
Activity: 289
September 11, 2018, 08:54:38 AM
I am very excited by this project, here those who do not have access to bank loans, they can apply here, this will allow people who have difficulty as they have the opportunity to build their businesses with loans given. I believe this project will be getting a lot of attention from investors. do your best and this project will be a great success.
September 11, 2018, 08:37:28 AM
As the team predicted, the price is rising!
September 11, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
I think all the question that I have, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it's very nice when the devs are this
responsive and through. Good work, I am now interested in your project!
Thank you for your feedback.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 07:42:36 AM
Good night,  It'sa great business with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android. Do you have any iOS app already?
I don't see the beta for android. Where do you see it? They seem to have only beta version Web app of the credit platform YouGive now. They are developing Android and iOS versions.
September 11, 2018, 07:34:10 AM
What do you integrate in general?

In fact, we integrate markets:
 1.  Market of credit proposals selection.
2.  Investment market.
3.  Safe and secure exchange of cryptocurrencies.
4.  Insurance market
5.  Tender mechanism.
6.  Mechanism of escrow deals.
7.  Market of guarantors on services.

And what is the total function of your platform?
The extended functionality of the platform allows users to customize the program for their needs and tasks, quickly view and respond to the information about requests or proposals of other users, add them to partners and exchange information, analyze income and expenses. The platform allows synchronizing your entire interface with well-known and widely used programs and portals.
September 11, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

2.  Investment market.
4.  Insurance market
5.  Tender mechanism.

And what is the total function of your platform?
September 11, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

2.  Investment market.
4.  Insurance market
5.  Tender mechanism.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 06:03:13 AM
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 03:45:31 AM
Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It isa long term hold since we're early investors, but that is the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 03:41:40 AM
Hey
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
Yes, counter will appear after the start of crowdsale
Very good, it will make your project more transparent
It won't add any transparency here. They can write anything they want on their website
Ok, what do you suggest to add transparency?
They must place smart-contract on their website, not only at Github, to let any investor check info about the collected funds
Oh, ok, i see.. Hope they will hear the requests of their community
They can also place database of investors in open access as they have kyc
I don't think it is good idea to share personal information about investors with anyone. It is crime.
Maybe some details. Just sum and links for social networks
Good idea, but it is very hard to implement
September 11, 2018, 03:20:15 AM
Is КYC required in participating in the idea? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Yes, you have to pass KYC. Read about country restrictions in their White paper
Activity: 14
September 10, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 03:18:07 AM
Hey
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
It won't add any transparency here. They can write anything they want on their website
They must place smart-contract on their website, not only at Github, to let any investor check info about the collected funds
I don't think it is good idea to share personal information about investors with anyone. It is crime.
Maybe some details. Just sum and links for social networks
September 11, 2018, 03:11:32 AM
Hey
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 03:09:16 AM
Hey
Activity: 25
September 11, 2018, 02:59:21 AM
Hey
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 02:54:36 AM
Most people in the world do not have access to bank lending. A lot of time passes from the moment of filing an application until the receipt of funds.
And they will get access to banking with this platform! This guys will make it possible! I do believe in them
Of course we will do it! No doubts! Hurry up to contribute on our website!
Pages:
Jump to: