Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 22. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:07:55 AM
What does your service provide?
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 07:58:24 AM
Hey,  This should be named as the best ICO to invest for 2018. Sell all your coins and make a loan to have your full investment on this thing. P.S. The team and testimonials are solid. 100% legit real people
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 07:52:25 AM
And do u have the possibility of arbitration and maintenance of transaction on the base of Smart contract?
Yes, of course. And also we have the possibility of using crypto-currency for the implementation of credit transactions without need to register at a regulator.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 06:20:01 AM
Is КYC required in participating in the project? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Yes, they require KYC. You can't join from China and USA
September 08, 2018, 06:19:03 AM
How can I invest in this project? Can't find on their website
You must log in first. Then investment page will be opened
Thanks but i'm already registered on the platform, but it doesn't give to log in on the website
Different accounts are required for platform and website
Activity: 35
September 08, 2018, 05:15:19 AM
Is КYC required in participating in the project? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 05:12:35 AM
Thanks but i'm already registered on the platform, but it doesn't give to log in on the website
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 04:39:58 AM
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
Thank you very much! Hope to see you soon among our investors! Keep up with our updates in social networks!
September 08, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
Activity: 25
September 08, 2018, 02:36:08 AM
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 01:44:34 AM
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
September 08, 2018, 01:40:35 AM
Which system do you mean?
New system with Merit, sMerit, etc.
I thought, that this system have always been here, i'm new here a bit
Yes, this system appeared this year and not many people were happy about it
How did the system look before? No merit?
Yes, there was no Merit, you only needed to make posts here and raise your own activity at forum
So, you mean now I need Merit to increase my rank?
Yes, it is necessary to get it
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 01:36:26 AM
It seems like this project has a good prospect for the future, they strive to bring benefits to its users. The team has to be more to develop this business so that the future can be beneficial to many people.
Thanks a lot! We are trying to make our platform as beneficial and comfortsble to use as possible!
September 08, 2018, 12:45:11 AM
It seems like this project has a good prospect for the future, they strive to bring benefits to its users. The team has to be more to develop this business so that the future can be beneficial to many people.
I agree with you, really nice project.
Thank you very much we will continue further development.
Activity: 49
September 08, 2018, 12:37:53 AM
I agree with you, really nice project.
September 07, 2018, 11:04:52 PM
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!
So it is. If you want to buy some, you can do it on our website https://yougive.io All questions you can ask in our telegram chat https://t.me/YouGiveChat
Activity: 58
September 07, 2018, 09:41:07 PM
September 07, 2018, 09:20:35 PM
Кoмaндa oчeнь дpyжeлюбнa и вceгдa oтвeчaeт нa любыe вoпpocы, этoт пpoeкт имeeт бoльшoй пoтeнциaл
Thank you very much we do our best. And for the future, it is english speaking chat, so, please, speak english
September 07, 2018, 08:54:53 PM
Hey  If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their business!!!
Thank you. Team took this numbers not from the air. They counted how much money they need and made a goal.
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 08:43:30 PM
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!
Pages:
Jump to: