Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 46. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 12:46:08 PM
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day #1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
Activity: 35
August 27, 2018, 12:45:01 PM
what is the variability that your platform allows?
YouGive platform allows to participate at this project not only with the help of phiatic money but also with crypto-currency. Currency of participating, value doesn`t matter. For customers collective credit proposal is possible.
Ok.thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
YouGive platform allows to participate at this project not only with the help of phiatic money but also with crypto-currency. Currency of participating, value doesn`t matter. For customers collective credit proposal is possible.
Activity: 35
August 27, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
Activity: 13
August 27, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
For me personally, it is a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform! Good luck guys.
August 27, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
Do you have the possibility of arbitration and maintenance of transaction on the base of Smart contract?
yes we do . And also we got the  possibility of using crypto-currency for the implementation of credit transactions without need to register at a regulator.
that's really cool. But what is Your Main persuasion?
Our main.persuasion.is based on that we are creating international financial aggregators that allows to use the capacity private and bank investors online.
wow . Thanks for reply . Very informative
August 27, 2018, 11:33:36 AM
Do you have the possibility of arbitration and maintenance of transaction on the base of Smart contract?
yes we do . And also we got the  possibility of using crypto-currency for the implementation of credit transactions without need to register at a regulator.
Our main.persuasion.is based on that we are creating international financial aggregators that allows to use the capacity private and bank investors online.
August 27, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
August 27, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
August 27, 2018, 11:01:16 AM
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
I'm taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Thanks for your trust to us! We won't give you up!
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 10:15:58 AM
Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your project, what does it mean?? Good luck fellows!
Airdrop and bounty still weren't announced. Keep up with our updates!
Activity: 27
August 27, 2018, 10:09:32 AM
I'm taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this idea, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Activity: 17
August 27, 2018, 10:05:22 AM
how do you feel about the craftsmen dumped ? How many disadvantages does it have ?
August 27, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
Ethereum classic and Ethereum are different cryptocurrencies
brand new
Activity: 0
August 26, 2018, 07:03:09 PM
Can I pay with ETC?
They only accept BTC and ETH!! Read the website before asking this silly questions!
Wow, ok, bro..... Why you so rude? I just wanted to know, whether they accept or not.. Huh
Because this info is in open access and your question just create fud here! Raed their whitepaper and search website!!
Some ICOs allow alternative payment methods for big investors, even fiat, and I can afford it
Ok, that make sense. Sorry, I went bananas a bit, I must be more patient
Activity: 34
August 27, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your project, what does it mean?? Good luck fellows!
Activity: 39
August 27, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
brand new
Activity: 0
August 26, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
Can I pay with ETC?
They only accept BTC and ETH!! Read the website before asking this silly questions!
Wow, ok, bro..... Why you so rude? I just wanted to know, whether they accept or not.. Huh
Because this info is in open access and your question just create fud here! Raed their whitepaper and search website!!
Pages:
Jump to: