Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 52. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 09:15:03 PM
Wow, so many people in your chat, how did it happen
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 08:54:53 PM
Dex are exchanges, where each token can be sold without official listing, while on cex it has to be listed
Then why we need cex at all?
To divide them from different scam project with their rubbish coins. Am I right?
Sure! Listing at good exchange can increase tge reputation of the project, while listing at dex doesn't give anythyng
Which exchanges are dex? I want to know the examples, tell me
Most popular are Etherdelta, IDEX, Decentrex, Mercatox, Forkdelta and so on
And what is the listing process on cex??
They usually require require much more efforts. Ready product for example or payment for listing
Payment? How much they can require?
Top-3 exchanges can require even $100k, but they can also place ico with ready product for free
Huge sum.. Hope, this ico will be listed at good exchange
Of course we will be Wink
August 23, 2018, 07:49:17 PM
Dex are exchanges, where each token can be sold without official listing, while on cex it has to be listed
To divide them from different scam project with their rubbish coins. Am I right?
Sure! Listing at good exchange can increase tge reputation of the project, while listing at dex doesn't give anythyng
They usually require require much more efforts. Ready product for example or payment for listing
Top-3 exchanges can require even $100k, but they can also place ico with ready product for free
Huge sum.. Hope, this ico will be listed at good exchange
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:42:01 PM
August 23, 2018, 07:31:20 PM
August 23, 2018, 07:18:35 PM
August 23, 2018, 07:15:24 PM
August 23, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
Ok, thank you for info, will know it...
brand new
Activity: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:58:37 AM
can I buy from russia or tokens are forbidden here?
Cryptocurrency is still not regulated in Russia at legislative level, you can participate in any ICO. But I know some russian jurists, who are actively working on it... So, maybe in a couple of years it won't be so easy...
Are there any counry restrictions at all?
Purchaser agrees to buy, and company agrees to sell, the ygt tokens in accordance with the following terms: you may not make a acquire a ygt token if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or green card holder of the Canada, China, South Korea, Singapore, Usa, Uk, Indonesia, Malaysia.
This list is really huge, why so many countries are restricted?
This restrictions don't mean, that you can't participate, you should consider legislation, if you are resident of one of this countries
So, you mean, it is not important and I can invest in it?
Yes, final decision about making an investment has to be made by you
Mistake! We have a KYC, so it will be easy to detect residents of forbidden countries, moreover, registration for some countries can be blocked
It doesn't make sense, I'll be able to buy on exchange
August 23, 2018, 06:57:39 PM
August 23, 2018, 06:32:59 PM
But how? Just after unlocking tokens everyone will be able to sell it on dex. What is the point in you KYC then?
What is dex?
I think he is talking about decentralized exchanges
What does it mean and what is the difference between decentralized and centralized exchanges?
Activity: 37
August 23, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
But how? Just after unlocking tokens everyone will be able to sell it on dex. What is the point in you KYC then?
What is dex?
What does it mean and what is the difference between decentralized and centralized exchanges?
It is valuable for bounty hunters, who want to sell their free coins asap after unlocking
Who are bounty hunters?
Those, who participate in bounty program Lips sealed
Ok, thanks, now it's clear for me. Hope you will be listed at good exchange, good luck, team
Activity: 44
August 23, 2018, 06:10:44 PM
What is dex?
It is valuable for bounty hunters, who want to sell their free coins asap after unlocking
Who are bounty hunters?
Those, who participate in bounty program Lips sealed
August 23, 2018, 06:03:14 PM
What is dex?
Who are bounty hunters?
August 23, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
What is dex?
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:24:14 PM
What is dex?
August 23, 2018, 12:18:55 PM
What is dex?
Activity: 84
August 23, 2018, 08:29:41 AM
good team
Thanks a lot for your support we will continue working on our development with it!
August 23, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
What is dex?
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 08:10:17 AM
What is dex?
Pages:
Jump to: