Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ Pre-Sale ] ICO YouGive - page 8. (Read 9479 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:43:18 PM
I like your project and wanted to promote this.Good luck!
Thank you! You can create unique signature and send it to me in pm
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
Its me again . I dont understand
 anything about venture organization
Huge stocks of  cash and assets restricted in  terms of  the  turnover.  The approximate amount of  reserves is $40  trillion. A desire  to enter  the financial market as financial institutions.  A  desire  to act as banks  without falling under  the influence of  the regulator. Restrictions on investing in certain  territories.
And what about the interface?
The platform allows synchronizing your entire interface with well-known and widely used programs and portals.
Hmmmmm .... and what is activity, and what its main function?
This parameter informs about the number of loan agreements made via YouGive platform. The first figure shows the number of open loan agreements, the second one - closed loan agreements fulfilled by the user in full and on time. We recommend Lenders not to make deals with users who have a large number of open agreements.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 13, 2018, 09:10:08 PM
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 25
September 14, 2018, 01:00:11 PM
Huge stocks of  cash and assets restricted in  terms of  the  turnover.  The approximate amount of  reserves is $40  trillion. A desire  to enter  the financial market as financial institutions.  A  desire  to act as banks  without falling under  the influence of  the regulator. Restrictions on investing in certain  territories.
The platform allows synchronizing your entire interface with well-known and widely used programs and portals.
Hmmmmm .... and what is activity?
September 14, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
Activity: 14
September 14, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
Who is validator ?
September 14, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
September 14, 2018, 11:53:37 AM
How do you share files with financial services ?
Files are shared  through decentralized  torrent networks.
September 14, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
Activity: 35
September 14, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
How do you share files with financial services ?
Activity: 26
September 14, 2018, 09:01:11 AM
And whts the main function of the borrower?
Had already answered this question before.
The borrower receives information about dierent rates in banks or MFIs and a possibility to ask for a loan by just one application. And an immediate response to it from other platform partners, where the investor is not only banks and MFIs, but also individuals. So, our platform combines a classic financial aggregator, a peer-to-peer platform and instant online lending.
oke, good, thank u very much
September 14, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
Had already answered this question before.
The borrower receives information about dierent rates in banks or MFIs and a possibility to ask for a loan by just one application. And an immediate response to it from other platform partners, where the investor is not only banks and MFIs, but also individuals. So, our platform combines a classic financial aggregator, a peer-to-peer platform and instant online lending.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:35:16 PM
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many plans with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
September 14, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
Activity: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
Hello,  Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your idea guys
September 14, 2018, 08:01:05 AM
Is it possible to pay with ETC?
Omg, please read the website? They only accept BTC and ETH!
Lol just wanted to know, whether they accept or not..
And what about insurance?
Insurance company that participates in the transaction and that places at the region of borrower can faster and easier influence him or resolve the situation with non-payment credit.
September 14, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
And what about insurance?
September 14, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs, am I right?
You better download the White Paper from our site, YouGive, and scroll to page number 20. There you can find the table with answer on your question.
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 06:52:22 AM
according to the chart, about 40 percent will be alocated for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate programs, am I right?
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 06:39:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: