Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points! - page 7. (Read 164346 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Wulet gives new instruments for businessmen. The could successfully manage their business thanks to features that are included to the platform. I really hope that it will be launched and I will be able to try it.

I am happy to see that there are such inspired users like you. Wulet gives access information about all transaction in the platform. I guess businessmen will be able to find out what is more needed for consumers.
Yes, I agree with you. Consumers will be also happy about this project. I am really tired about this stupid discount cards and other useless things. I want to use loyalty points and get some benefits from my favorite company.

I think that any consumer will agree with you. WUlet’s developers created a platform that is interesting for both parts for consumers like you and business. That’s why I think it will conquer public.
Why do you think I am a simple user? I have my own business too, so this project has double advantages for me. I will be able to increase popularity of my production and make my life easier. I think it is wonderful. 
I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions. Your example shows that this application can be very useful in any case and in any situation. I think users will appreciate a lot hard work of developers.

I hope that investors will appreciate their work. I think they need to understand that this project is really something special and it has enormous financial potential. I think it is more important because wulet need to have sources for improvement.

Well, it is a nice conclusion. By the way, I know that wulet has great plans and they really need raise funds. I think you are more experienced in these questions than I am. Everything will be like it is supposed to be.

Yep, I am sure about it. I want to be first who will know about all wulets successes and I will subscribe on every Wulet’s account in social media. That’s I think that social media is helpful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Wulet gives new instruments for businessmen. The could successfully manage their business thanks to features that are included to the platform. I really hope that it will be launched and I will be able to try it.

I am happy to see that there are such inspired users like you. Wulet gives access information about all transaction in the platform. I guess businessmen will be able to find out what is more needed for consumers.
Yes, I agree with you. Consumers will be also happy about this project. I am really tired about this stupid discount cards and other useless things. I want to use loyalty points and get some benefits from my favorite company.

I think that any consumer will agree with you. WUlet’s developers created a platform that is interesting for both parts for consumers like you and business. That’s why I think it will conquer public.
Why do you think I am a simple user? I have my own business too, so this project has double advantages for me. I will be able to increase popularity of my production and make my life easier. I think it is wonderful. 
I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions. Your example shows that this application can be very useful in any case and in any situation. I think users will appreciate a lot hard work of developers.

I hope that investors will appreciate their work. I think they need to understand that this project is really something special and it has enormous financial potential. I think it is more important because wulet need to have sources for improvement.

Well, it is a nice conclusion. By the way, I know that wulet has great plans and they really need raise funds. I think you are more experienced in these questions than I am. Everything will be like it is supposed to be.

Activity: 26
Hello,  Do not know what I should think about this business but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
Activity: 14
Hi  I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?

Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???

Activity: 154
This is one of the best projects that can be found on the Internet. Strong team and demanded product! We all want this project to succeed.
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 126
The airdrop is finished. Now people are waiting for the token distribution. The bounty campaign was finish on the 9 of September and will be prolonged soon. You are here just one day, please be patient. All important information about the project is posting on all social networks.

Nice idea to make an application to collect and manage all loyalty campaigns. It is a great step to develop this area I think. I guess this idea will be in demand all over the world. Does somebody know about developer’s plan for world expansion?

I can help you. They 3 kinds of scenarios in accordance with raised scenarios. If they raise $7m they are supposed to work with European Union countries, Russia and  CIS countries. In case if they raise $20m they expand to the countries of the European Union, the CIS, Russia and Asia. The aggressive scenario includes $40m raised funds and entering to the developed markets, such as the US, China, the United Kingdom
Activity: 350
Nice idea to make an application to collect and manage all loyalty campaigns. It is a great step to develop this area I think. I guess this idea will be in demand all over the world. Does somebody know about developer’s plan for world expansion?
Hello,  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Hey, everyone! I think it is a great project with a strong idea and high-qualified team members. I want to get some benefits from this project. Who can help me to get more information about Wulet.
Actually, you can read by yourself the white paper and other additional information from social media or google. I guess you need to make a research and then ask some questions if you don’t get something. What do you want to know exactly?

I want to know about opportunities to get free WU-wokens actually. I read information about this project. That’s why I am very interested in it. I see a great potential. So, do you know something about these opportunities that I’ve mentioned before?

Ok, now I understand what you want. Yes, I know. There are referral and bounty campaigns. It is a nice and easy way to get some tokens. Of course, bounty campaign requires some efforts but referral campaign is really easy. All depends on what do you want to do.
Well, I will be happy to participate in both campaigns. Can you tell me more details about the bounty? How big is the bounty token pool? How much token I could earn?

Developers reserved 4% from the common token pool and I guess it is a great amount for a bounty. I guess more information you can get from the Wulet’s bounty thread. Here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-wulet-swap-your-loyalty-points-ended-4455279
Thanks for your help. I will definitely read this information. What about the referral campaign? It is still not clear for me. Do you know more about Wulet’s offer?

You will be able to get a 5% reward from a friend’s purchase of Wu-tokens if you invited him/her. Also, you can get 5% of friend’s reward if you invited him/her into the bounty campaign. Your invited friend will also get reward. I hope you have enough friends that have interest in crypto community.
You are absolutely right. I guess it is a great opportunity for both of us. Thank you for your help. I will try to do my best. This project really gives a lot of wonderful opportunities to get additional tokens.
Activity: 420
Hey, everyone! I think it is a great project with a strong idea and high-qualified team members. I want to get some benefits from this project. Who can help me to get more information about Wulet.
Actually, you can read by yourself the white paper and other additional information from social media or google. I guess you need to make a research and then ask some questions if you don’t get something. What do you want to know exactly?

I want to know about opportunities to get free WU-wokens actually. I read information about this project. That’s why I am very interested in it. I see a great potential. So, do you know something about these opportunities that I’ve mentioned before?

Ok, now I understand what you want. Yes, I know. There are referral and bounty campaigns. It is a nice and easy way to get some tokens. Of course, bounty campaign requires some efforts but referral campaign is really easy. All depends on what do you want to do.
Well, I will be happy to participate in both campaigns. Can you tell me more details about the bounty? How big is the bounty token pool? How much token I could earn?

Developers reserved 4% from the common token pool and I guess it is a great amount for a bounty. I guess more information you can get from the Wulet’s bounty thread. Here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-wulet-swap-your-loyalty-points-ended-4455279
Thanks for your help. I will definitely read this information. What about the referral campaign? It is still not clear for me. Do you know more about Wulet’s offer?

You will be able to get a 5% reward from a friend’s purchase of Wu-tokens if you invited him/her. Also, you can get 5% of friend’s reward if you invited him/her into the bounty campaign. Your invited friend will also get reward. I hope you have enough friends that have interest in crypto community.
Pages:
Jump to: