Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points! - page 78. (Read 164346 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello! It is great to see that you popularise the everyday use of cryptocurrency.
The more such services appear - the quicker the world will turn to crypto.

Go ahead guys!
Activity: 23
I like the concept of this project! Extraordinary design,  excellent results, percipient project!

Thank you! We do our best!
Activity: 21
I like the concept of this project! Extraordinary design,  excellent results, percipient project!
copper member
Activity: 111
I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

Thank you for your support! We are grateful that you believe in our mission and project!
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I think this is a very good idea, I want to participate and see how the project will develop.  Good luck!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I correctly understand that the project is successful in the market, it needs promotion, for this purpose, bounties of the program were created for each project.

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. It is necessary that users distribute information in social networks and forums about the project. For their work they will be rewarded

I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 91,000,000 tokens on the ICO, then how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

In the technical description, the projects indicate the percentage of the total number that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens the community will receive.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?

This project allocates 4% of all tokens on the bounty program. That is 9000000 * 0.04 = 360.000. It is reasonable.
Activity: 350
I correctly understand that the project is successful in the market, it needs promotion, for this purpose, bounties of the program were created for each project.

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. It is necessary that users distribute information in social networks and forums about the project. For their work they will be rewarded

I'm interested in the following: if the project says that it allocates 91,000,000 tokens on the ICO, then how do you determine how many tokens will be allocated to the bounty program?

In the technical description, the projects indicate the percentage of the total number that will be allocated to the bounty program from the total number of all tokens. That is, you can calculate which number of tokens the community will receive.

Understood thanks. At first I thought that for the bounty separate tokens are allocated, but I liked this approach more, the transparency of the project is higher. And how much is this project now tokens on the bounty?

Activity: 252
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/wulet.io/
https://twitter.com/wulet_io    https://medium.com/@wulet.io
Activity: 280
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Activity: 182
I am sure that in the nearest future the project will be very successful among users. The project is very attractive for investments!

Activity: 420
Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write you 3 points, how it works now: 1. You participate in multiple loyalty programs, where each has their own internal points structure and privileges. 2. The transportation of all your existing bonus cards is inconvenient. 3. You can not use or exchange points received on different programs.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
And is it really necessary to use a blockchain to implement such a service? I think this project could be implemented without using this technology, is it not?
But this gives incredible advantages to the platform, why should we abandon this? I think if something makes the product more convenient, then you need to use it.
And how does this bring some innovative changes to the platform, can I learn it from you? What can a platform implemented on a blockchain that it can not do without it?
This allows you to reliably record, record and manage all transactions in the system, while providing a decent level of security for this. At least this is already a huge advantage.
I just think that many people create their projects on the blockchain, without even thinking whether it is necessary, because their main task is to raise money from their users, and work on the product for them in the background.
Yes, it's now fashionable to mention blockchain everywhere. It is mentioned even when this technology is not needed at all. I think that a blockchain is needed only when it is absolutely necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: