Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 5191 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
A wonderful project, what you need
Activity: 9
The great project! Having new innovative rewards programs with retailers.  Ability to earn Digitize Tokens for referrals.
Activity: 83
A good project for ordinary people, !!! For a long time it was necessary to create such a project !!! You are unique in the crypt sphere !!! I will follow your work !!!
Activity: 1
Oчeнь клaccный пpoeкт!нaдeюcь yдaчный
Activity: 40
This is another great project  Cheesy, i mean, you can make a convert loose change into virtual currencies.
Loose change is the problem we hate and this project can solve this problem, i thought cryptocurrency is good future but we know there are still many problems that need to be solve.
i'd love this project, one step to ideal future  Grin
Activity: 17
Activity: 5
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
coin sales information on this thread is only explained presale and ICO schedule as well as total coin allocation at each sales phase, what is the price of the coins at ICO and what is the minimum limit on the purchase of coins?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Very interesting project. I have joined and also invited my friends to join.
Activity: 14
Activity: 77
tell me there are compulsory to invest eth in your bounty program. because in airdrop form need this type of tasks.
Activity: 2
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
the concept of digitize coin is trading and investing. which you need to know. The teammates include blockchain experts, crypto enthusiasts, fintech people, and other technocrats who believe in the capability of blockchain. Unlike teams on some other ICOs that may not fit the schedule or the Digitize team's roadmap is different because of Apart from the team, there's a squad of advisers who's doing a lot of hard work to make sure that the project will be delivered on time
Activity: 5
Activity: 28
Activity: 3
Activity: 92
Artificial Intelligence based Project Great Potential. Bright Future great team and have good potential to grow
Activity: 46
Activity: 10
Great Project guys. I joined the airdrop
Thank you and Good luck!  Grin
Activity: 23
Pages:
Jump to: