Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [preICO] Sudan Gold Coin - GOLD MINING WITH SG MINING CO - page 6. (Read 29522 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
During last days our team was working as hard as possible and managed to visit many places.
SGC visited such places as Moscow, Singapore and Milan.
In Moscow we participated in ICO Battle, after - Singapore with it’s great exhibition: Blockshow Asia, where we’ve met a lot of great people and those who were interested in our project. The last but not least was Milan, where we had a productive dialogue with the investor. But that’s not all, we’ve got a small surprise for you.
Our team decided to continue a Bounty program. Additional tokens will be allocated from the teams’ share. This might be a great possibility for those who missed the Pre-ICO bounty stage.
Don’t miss your chance and start mining gold now!
So stay tuned - details about new Bounty Stage will be very soon.
To attention of all ICO participants. Our team was too busy participating in conferrences and exhibitions so there were no answers. We are bringing our deep excuses for that. We are going to run a second wave of bounty campaign for a Private Sale stage. For now we are just considering which tokens will be sent there: some part from ICO's amount, or a team ones.
Regarding changed ETH address: we've noticed that there were some modifications changed and changed all the passwords/privacies for our sheets. We ask you, bounty participants, to send us PM with your actual ETH wallets. We will update everything during this week.
All the tokens will be distributed during at the start of ICO stage, it's because all personal cabinets will be rewritten.
Thank you for you support.
Activity: 196
Hello dev team, I would like to inform you that there are serious issues with bounty campaign. A lot of participants are reporting that their ETH addresses have been modified or replaced in spreadsheet. Can you please check?

The bounty thread has long been abandoned by the project. Questions are not getting answered.
I don't think so, it's long-term project, which is now at it's initial stage, so temporary technical problems could occure, you can always report about it in their telegram and get an answer. None of team members are interested in undermining credibility of the project.
Hello dev team, I would like to inform you that there are serious issues with bounty campaign. A lot of participants are reporting that their ETH addresses have been modified or replaced in spreadsheet. Can you please check?
Don't worry, the work is conducted in this destination, everything will be alright.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106

Hello, sir
where the forum address to follow bounty
I want to participate in your project
thank you
I've heard, that you should write here: [email protected]
Thank you sir
already giving instructions
You are welcome, sir. Wish you profitable collaboration
Why there is only few activity in this thread? there should be more info posted about the project by the dev from time to time.
As far as I can judge by social networks, the team is now participate in  BlockShow Asia 2017 in Singapore, there is a plenty of photos posted by them
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Why there is only few activity in this thread? there should be more info posted about the project by the dev from time to time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Hello, sir
thank you
Thank you sir
already giving instructions
Hello, sir
thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Hello, sir
thank you
B te way, I didn't state that people of variousynationalities within the development team is funh
In their Whitepaper I found people from Russia, Ukraine, Africa, but is it important, which nationalities do the founders of the project present?
Hello!
You have an interesting project. This is correct - the link to gold.
I wish successes on the battle!
Thank you for your support, we really appretiate it  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
You have an interesting project. This is correct - the link to gold.
I wish successes on the battle!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
When is bounty distribution ??

Do you realized that pre-sale has just ended, and certainly there will be an ico schedule in the nearest days, so i don't think distribution of token will be effective now, utill all sale have been concluded, i don't think bounty distribution will take place now.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
When is bounty distribution ??
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Great project, great ICO which will blow up after entering some of major exchanges. Here you can see serious team of experts and it is guarantee for success. Filled bounty form, I hope you will accept my tweeter services. Best wishes and will followed your work for sure.
if I think this project will even be completed even though the ICO is not over because this project attracted many investors and really a very profitable project.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Great project from sudan mining
Activity: 294
EQUAL Network Token
Great project, great ICO which will blow up after entering some of major exchanges. Here you can see serious team of experts and it is guarantee for success. Filled bounty form, I hope you will accept my tweeter services. Best wishes and will followed your work for sure.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Nothingunique, but still you can earn cash on this

I don't think agree with you on that, Sudan Gold Coin is the first blockchain for gold mining project which aim is to establish a profitable gold mining business. Also the #SGC token can be use as main currency for purchasing gold in the decentralized gold exchange coming in Q2 2019. It is a great project if development of road map is actualized.
Sudan Gold Coin is the first blockchain for gold mining project? Very funny! There are a lot of them and all the scam.

Yeah people like you very quick to tag a project scam without any create evidence to show, btc, eth, bch, lite coin, dash etc was tagged scam by your type once upon a time Grin. What else is NEW? Besides why do you think its not possible to a token backup with Gold Mining Company? From all the information presented by this team in both their website and Facebook, it clearly shows the dev team are experienc in this field i think, hopefully soon enough you will see different Wink
Pages:
Jump to: