Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE NOW] [CHKN] 🐔 ChickenToken - Chicken Chicken chicken chicken 🐓 - page 4. (Read 3751 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Am i included for the 1st airdrop?what will i do?
Activity: 37
I love chicken, but did not make it on the 1st, do I still have a chance for the second? Thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zOOLZ7uk6K_UIEENd1VMxdr7bhDtMBBkn9rZmE1oTyY/edit#gid=0
Well, your name is on the list, so....chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken?
Activity: 2
Chicken, Chicken  i love it. KKK
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I love chicken, but did not make it on the 1st, do I still have a chance for the second? Thanks
If i joined the first round, can i join the second round?  Roll Eyes

Sure, why not, but I hope you'll tell others as well, there is plenty of chicken to go around.
🐓
Activity: 1
If i joined the first round, can i join the second round?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Interesting project, wish you success
Good luck dev !!
Activity: 144
I want to join the second airdrop, so i just send a PM to you Thread starter, hopefully i will be accepted. Thanks in advance, goodluck devs.
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Hey everyone,
I've been busy for a bit but I managed to put together a detailed whitepaper and also a website. I'll probably set up a discord tonight or tomorrow if you all think it's a good idea.
Waiting for those. Anyway, thanks for your dedicated efforts till now.
Activity: 7
Awesome. Thank youuuuu dev. Keep up the good work 👍🏻
The second airdrop is on right now!

Also, I have a logo I whipped together on the website at www.chickentoken.io but we're taking submissions for other logos as well. If you make one please post it here and we'll collect them and set up a poll for the best.
Airdrop starts in 45 minutes.
Activity: 56
best token 2018 this is gonna overthrow bitcoin
Activity: 168
This project is very interested me! What about your Bounty?
There will be a large bounty for the logo design, and we're working out the details for social bounties but we want to keep it simple.

is there something developed? you should give a link to follow? what time will be listed on the stock exchanges?
I've put a link to the whitepaper in the topic post, it includes a roadmap with timeframes. The plan is to get CHKN on at least 4 exchanges after the ICO, and I'm trying to get it added to the official list of tokens on Ether Delta.
Hey everyone,
I've been busy for a bit but I managed to put together a detailed whitepaper and also a website. I'll probably set up a discord tonight or tomorrow if you all think it's a good idea.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
we have no information.  you should follow airdrop topic. you can check the following link in your name. if you had name, were sent to your wallet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u-k5fRSpuSKNncKflp8KT8T7DXYHPrLAx5f-lUPwb6c/edit#gid=0
thank u very mush friend. Smiley
before this I checked. award wallet is defined. 1 million was distributed token. There is a total of 67,727,578 token units. it would be nice to have a descriptive article.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
is there something developed? you should give a link to follow? what time will be listed on the stock exchanges?
we have no information.  you should follow airdrop topic. you can check the following link in your name. if you had name, were sent to your wallet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u-k5fRSpuSKNncKflp8KT8T7DXYHPrLAx5f-lUPwb6c/edit#gid=0
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 55
any news about this token??

chicken..chicken..chicken
Pages:
Jump to: