Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 78. (Read 8435 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will there be an opportunity to buy premium account on yr platform which would open access to a special pool of VIP traders?
Hey. What if I suddenly suspect a trader of suspicious activity, whom should I apply in order to ban him?
What suspicious activity do you mean? We'll have support team and you'll be able to ask any questions to them.
Is yr platform suitable for long-term investments? Let’s say, i subscribe to the traders, replenish the account and forget about it for a year.
Your profit will depend on the trader (or several traders) whom you have followed to. We can not guarantee you that he will make you a profit in a long time.
Activity: 406
I don’t want the notifications about the current state of my account (when the transactions are copied) to be sent to my e-mail constantly. Will it be possible to disable this option?
Activity: 406
Hey. What if I suddenly suspect a trader of suspicious activity, whom should I apply in order to ban him?
Is yr platform suitable for long-term investments? Let’s say, i subscribe to the traders, replenish the account and forget about it for a year.
Good afternoon. Can platform’s employees help me if I dunno what option or the extent of risks to choose?
Hello!) Platform’s employees can not help in this case. But we'll have detailed instructions for using our platform and its tools, including risk management.
Hey. Can anyone tell me what’s the total duration of the ICO?
If my calculation are correct, it’s 68 days, taking into account the preliminary stage.

Start of TGE is 17 April. End - 24 June (including pre-sale)

Happy to help Wink
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Can platform’s employees help me if I dunno what option or the extent of risks to choose?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If my calculation are correct, it’s 68 days, taking into account the preliminary stage.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Can US citizens take part in the pre-ICO?
Unfortunately, no, I think they could already got accustomed to this fact.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. Can US citizens take part in the pre-ICO?
Hello. It became interesting to me whether I can track the activities of the traders the actions of which I copy in the real time mode.
Yes, of course. Tradelize encourages such an opportunity. Btw, I haven’t met such an option on cryptocurrency exchange yet.
Wonderful news! This is great potential for training. Why not charge additional fee for this?
The team is focused on convenience, not on maximization of its own income, so the option that you’ve offered is unlikely. 
But training is usually paid and other platforms would charge hundreds of dollars monthly for provision of such tools.
I’m also interested in the following thing: will the trader be able to conceal his actions from the ones who copy them? I don’t want competitors to be able to steal the strategies from each other.

Don't worry, your strategy will be available only for you.
Hello. It became interesting to me whether I can track the activities of the traders the actions of which I copy in the real time mode.
Yes, of course. Tradelize encourages such an opportunity. Btw, I haven’t met such an option on cryptocurrency exchange yet.
Wonderful news! This is great potential for training. Why not charge additional fee for this?
The team is focused on convenience, not on maximization of its own income, so the option that you’ve offered is unlikely. 
But training is usually paid and other platforms would charge hundreds of dollars monthly for provision of such tools.
I’m also interested in the following thing: will the trader be able to conceal his actions from the ones who copy them? I don’t want competitors to be able to steal the strategies from each other.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: