Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Primas (PST) - Restoring Health to the Internet - page 3. (Read 1266 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page to HINDI language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
If you're still struggling to see just how big Primas really is, check out this video from the Blockchain Educators at UCLA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBwQd2jF0bw&feature=youtu.be
Well, you're video prediction of the project seems too long and most of the people won't see it if its take a long time so, can you reduce it to like 5-10 minutes?
I think this is a great video production done by this project to explain all its investors and supporters about the concept and aim of the project and how will it work in the future too transform the Internet. I think this project has great potential and also a very bright future in the crypto industry.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
If you're still struggling to see just how big Primas really is, check out this video from the Blockchain Educators at UCLA.

Well, you're video prediction of the project seems too long and most of the people won't see it if its take a long time so, can you reduce it to like 5-10 minutes?
Activity: 616
Primas is a blockchain platform who are helping to restore the internet.They have the app who is mainly behind all the  problem solution.but the app is ios based.when it will be for android platform
I'm not totally sure on when the android platform will be available but they were making a unique platform so that the project can be supported.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Primas is a blockchain platform who are helping to restore the internet.They have the app who is mainly behind all the  problem solution.but the app is ios based.when it will be for android platform
Activity: 43

dapp interesting will keep an eye on it

Primas is more than just a DAap, we provide a complete alternative to the economy of clicks/views.
Activity: 49
dapp interesting will keep an eye on it
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
Russian translation reserved if you need it!
why are you creating a thread on bitcointalk now?

You should have made one ages ago.

Now it feels like you just want idiots to buy your bags.

Also you were getting shilled by the korean guy on twitter...

Roll Eyes

Many projects in this space rely on viral marketing, paid shills and building hype through giveaways.

At Primas, we believe quality above all else should determine value. Our mission is to Restore Health to the Internet and in doing so we must walk the walk. As our project has reached the stage where we have something tangible to present (even if it’s not perfect), we’re ready to really start promoting ourselves and growing our community.

The reason for no bitcointalk thread until now is because we refuse to promise the world without anything to show for it.

Primas is different to other projects and I’m sure you’ll see us popping up more and more  Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
why are you creating a thread on bitcointalk now?

You should have made one ages ago.

Now it feels like you just want idiots to buy your bags.

Also you were getting shilled by the korean guy on twitter...

Roll Eyes
Red Pill me on Primas:
- 60~ person team working 10-12 hours per day
- 2.5 years experience
- Primary focus of largest Chinese blockchain VC
- Working product - Past beta
- Ranked ~300 on CMC
- Just started focusing on international marketing
- Listed on Bithumb

Progress Reports: