Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRIMEO - Decentralized Event Management based on Blockchain - page 6. (Read 7169 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
How can Blockchain event management be of benefit to participants? Good project but it's not enough to attract people, I think you should improve it and have more experience on the project. I am worried about the number of people involved in the project, with such numbers I think this project can not be successful. You need more effort to make the project move in a positive way, this project will hopefully succeed. Do you understand what I say?
Activity: 28
Will the app be available even if you haven't raised enough from your ico?
Activity: 27
From what i've learned about PRIMEO, this is some kind of Event Organizer isn't it?
Then how about the team that will be managing an event if the request came from outer continent? does the team available globally?
Activity: 7
What YCombinator class were you in? 

Also, what makes event management a good fit for decentralization and/or blockchain?  Why not just build this with regular client/server software?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The purpose of token is looking great with good team members.

the project team is pretty solid. only if they were still trying to develop this project, their idea and did not pay attention to what is happening on the market crying goods. After all, something is incomprehensible.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
with the platform that you made, I would like to know how the team plans to market this product? Whether the application has been ready to be launched or wait for the ICO is finished?

Did u ask for their permission to post in this thread? Sure u did. Now listen, dumbojects and creepojects are also popular here, and u can get money if u follow one of these jects. No need to stick to projects anymore. U have to advance ur skills as opportunity spotter. There will be a plethora of biblications and stupidations as well as applications developed and sponsored by me.
Activity: 116
it is written:"We propose an incentive-based socially viral system that can potentially bring millions of people in contact with crypto currencies. "
And there is no explanation to how you gonna do this. Viral means very aggressive pumping.
Activity: 11
Just got done with the Airdrop form. Are we  to expect a bounty task soon?
Activity: 13
I watched the award campaign with a 15% allocation. When will it take place? campaign
 Will this start? I want to know how the group plans to market this product? Is this application ready to launch? Wait for the ICO to end?
Activity: 2

i agree with the marketing for this project is a big problem. there are no comparative tables and this is a big problem. in addition it is not very clear idea should be understood that the sale of tickets for various events usually goes so as not to allow transparency. and this is exactly what they want to do by going against almost the entire industry.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
with the platform that you made, I would like to know how the team plans to market this product? Whether the application has been ready to be launched or wait for the ICO is finished?
Activity: 54

From what i've learned about PRIMEO, this is some kind of Event Organizer isn't it?
Then how about the team that will be managing an event if the request came from outer continent? does the team available globally?
Activity: 6
What YCombinator class were you in? 
Activity: 31
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
if I correctly understood the information on your site, you need to collect 400 broadcasts for the project, I'm sure that you will collect them, because this is not a large amount
Activity: 560
I feel some college friends decided to have fun with crypto it has a lot of money and easiest way to become rich. You should provide the comparison chart and start doing better marketing for this project if you really want to achieve your goals.

i agree with the marketing for this project is a big problem. there are no comparative tables and this is a big problem. in addition it is not very clear idea should be understood that the sale of tickets for various events usually goes so as not to allow transparency. and this is exactly what they want to do by going against almost the entire industry.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I feel some college friends decided to have fun with crypto it has a lot of money and easiest way to become rich. You should provide the comparison chart and start doing better marketing for this project if you really want to achieve your goals.
Activity: 784
Then the user will only receive and will be benefited using the Primeo, if your friends click on the link in which it was shared and buy the service offered? Will there be no rewards for clicks or visualizations?
Activity: 2
Will the app be available even if you haven't raised enough from your ico?

Yes of course
Activity: 28
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can't really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Pages:
Jump to: