Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRIVATE SALE] FidelitySuite (STK) ⭐ Loyalty Program on Blockchain ⭐ - page 3. (Read 1209 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What is the total allocation for bounty? is it from a total of 4m STK for 3 rounds of bounty ??
Activity: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What a kind of massive platform, looks pretty good by its looking. However, I wonder if you will doing such public sale of your tokens?

Thank you for your kind words. Actually we are starting our Private Sale round, that it's available on our website

Is this correct that there are two tokens in your project, STK and SCT? What's the difference and how they complete each other?

Yes, it's correct. We elaborated an hybrid system (STK + SCT)

STK are the tokens used for obtaining the monthly SCT airdrop, discounts, VIP status, Free tickets for exclusive VIP lotteries (instead of average lotteries). Users will be able to receive advantages by holding/using them on Fidelity Suite Platform.

SCT are tokens with a fixed value and they are backed up by FIAT. SCTs will be used by merchants as a form of loyalty reward and by users for redeeming prizes. The SCT fixed value will permit merchants to use Fidelity Suite platform safely without analyzing cryptocurrency price oscillations.

If you have more depth questions I invite you to take a look at our Whitepaper & FAQ section on our website. You are also invited to join our Telegram Group https://t.me/FidelitySuite

And this SCT is... Soma Community Token? There's already a token with SCT as their symbol, wouldn't it be a problem with the contract details?

Actually not a problem, because SCT and Soma Community Token will surely have different contract address, that bring them unique.
Regarding the ticker we don't aim to have SCT listed on exchanges for trading activities (SCT are meant to be used in the daylife as a reward by merchants).
In the end, for what concern the long term vision, we don't exclude the fact that we may develop our own native SCT blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
What a kind of massive platform, looks pretty good by its looking. However, I wonder if you will doing such public sale of your tokens?

Thank you for your kind words. Actually we are starting our Private Sale round, that it's available on our website

Is this correct that there are two tokens in your project, STK and SCT? What's the difference and how they complete each other?

STK are the tokens used for obtaining the monthly SCT airdrop, discounts, VIP status, Free tickets for exclusive VIP lotteries (instead of average lotteries). Users will be able to receive advantages by holding/using them on Fidelity Suite Platform.

SCT are tokens with a fixed value and they are backed up by FIAT. SCTs will be used by merchants as a form of loyalty reward and by users for redeeming prizes. The SCT fixed value will permit merchants to use Fidelity Suite platform safely without analyzing cryptocurrency price oscillations.

If you have more depth questions I invite you to take a look at our Whitepaper & FAQ section on our website. You are also invited to join our Telegram Group https://t.me/FidelitySuite

And this SCT is... Soma Community Token? There's already a token with SCT as their symbol, wouldn't it be a problem with the contract details?

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
I read about the key feature of you project & let me tell you that it depends MAINLY on your future partnerships, because you won't be able to achieve what you're promising without doing that, sad but true.

You guys MUST make your token like adopted by famous platforms /shops...whatever to get your tokens worth it & adopted by me or any other crypto geek, since it's kinda utility on, correct me if i'm wrong.

First of all thank you for the the time spent in reading The Suite project,

The team knows that adoption and partnerships are required for making Fidelity Suite really successful. We are already working to provide a database of services and activities that will join and be implemented into our ecosystem. Eventually the core team is also planning to have an ambassador program for spreading the word about Fidelity Suite across the globe, to ease product adoption and bring it to the masses.
We are open to both single merchants to famous shops/activities.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I read about the key feature of you project & let me tell you that it depends MAINLY on your future partnerships, because you won't be able to achieve what you're promising without doing that, sad but true.

You guys MUST make your token like adopted by famous platforms /shops...whatever to get your tokens worth it & adopted by me or any other crypto geek, since it's kinda utility on, correct me if i'm wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: