Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRIVATE SALE] Triip Protocol Private Sales is Open! - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
When Can I exchange your token?
Activity: 138
Triip.me sounds great! I wonder if there is any airdrop?
Hi we don't have any airdrop campaign at this time but we wil have the bounty program. Let's keep following our official channel.
awaiting bounty program
Hello, please let us know your email or keep following our official channel on telegram for the bounty program.
Activity: 33
Triip.me sounds great! I wonder if there is any airdrop?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
awaiting bounty program
Triip Protocol Private Sales is Open!
Last update: Jul 23rd 2018.

Triip Pte. Ltd – a profitable travel startup founded in 2014, licensed by the Singapore Tourism Board, is doing a reverse ICO. We have been helping travellers book authentic local tours, hotel rooms and accommodations seamlessly in 228 countries with database capacity of 1.8M+ hotels and 6000+ local guides in the last four years. We are operating profitably and have had US$858,000 seed funding from 3 Venture Funds: Gobi Partners SEA, MAP2| Ventures and Gaiax Ventures. Triip is known as a disruptor in the travel industry and has received recognition from various Tourism Boards in the form of awards and partnerships. Triip is an honour Board member of the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) and active member of United Nation World Travel Organisation (UNWTO)’s Global Code of Ethics for Tourism.

Unlike many blockchain projects that are building from scratch, Triip is already profitable with a close relationship with tourism boards in the Asia Pacific. It has a proven business team which creates a dynamic ecosystem and can claim to be the world’s first and largest exclusive local tours platform.

Triip protocol will enable anyone from locals, businesses to research institutes to participate in the decentralised travel industry. The current travel economy only has a limited players participating: travel business owners & employees, OTAs and travellers.  These travel businesses are currently  competing for the same keywords on Google, same Targeted Audience on Facebook and the same Banner Ads on Content sites. Large companies are spending hundreds of millions of dollars search optimizing their web presence in this digital arms race.

We are pleased to announce the private token sale for the TIIM.

The requirements for private investors:

Private sale duration:

• Private sale begins June 25 2018.
  • Private sale ends August 9, 2018, at 0:00 GMT.
  • The public sale will begin after the private sale.

You can watch the video presentation of TriipMiles by our CEO (private link), read our white paper, and one-pager.

Review about us on CryptoPotato

If you are interested in becoming TriipMiles private investor, just let us know via email at [email protected] or leave a comment here by your email.

We will walk you through the process of private investment.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in TriipMiles.

Pages:
Jump to: