Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 27. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Interesting. Very interesting. I personally really like the idea.
in what future exchanges do you plan to conduct the lists? Is this in the plans?
Activity: 322

The idea of ​​the project is really very relevant at the moment, very much in our world now there are needs of people, in the plane of getting advice from the experts, because human interaction now affects not only its activities.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Great news!

PREX COIN now on Yobit.net! TWITTER NEWS

Link to the exchange Yobit.net: Link to PREX on Yobit.net  

Join us!
this is very good news. When you gonna be listed on other exchanges?
Activity: 280
I kinda get the idea of this ICO but I'm not sure about the demand for this service, considering the strong competition projects currently have, it will be hard to be highlighted.
you are right, but if you submit this project in the near future, then he will have a great chance of success
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Great news!

Join us!
your tokens already listed on exchage without ani ICO? This is strange moments
nothing strange, I saw it several times, it's ok .
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Since the team is located in Russia, I think the first beta version will be released in this country. Calculations of white paper are based on the growing popularity of online services, you conducted an analogy with European countries / US or only Russia?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Great news!

Join us!
your tokens already listed on exchage without ani ICO? This is strange moments
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

A large and promising direction has been chosen. I would have never even thought of such a thing, of course, with a grand scale. Nothing to say.
How much do you plan to allocate a budget for the Bounty campaign? What social platforms do you plan to take?
The project has a very good news background, and on the comments in this thread, it can be said that people in general have a positive response.
Bounty campaign is usually use up to 4% of total tokens number.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

A large and promising direction has been chosen. I would have never even thought of such a thing, of course, with a grand scale. Nothing to say.
How much do you plan to allocate a budget for the Bounty campaign? What social platforms do you plan to take?
The project has a very good news background, and on the comments in this thread, it can be said that people in general have a positive response.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
When do you plan to add information to the site about the team? Everyone is waiting for this information. It is very important.
i hope that they will do this as soon as possible
I don't know how but pro-expert did not make token sale yet but already have listed on yobit. Can anyone explain what is happening?
Are you sure? Can you share a link to it?
here, take a look
they did announce that in russian topic
https://yobit.net/ru/trade/PREX/BTC
That’s strange, how they can sell coins of non-launched project.
idk man
Have you seen that strange thing before?
Hope that pro-expert team will explain that fact. we can only wait now
Activity: 154
When do you plan to add information to the site about the team? Everyone is waiting for this information. It is very important.
I don't know how but pro-expert did not make token sale yet but already have listed on yobit. Can anyone explain what is happening?
here, take a look
That’s strange, how they can sell coins of non-launched project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
here, take a look
Activity: 168
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
What about discount systems?
It’s too early to think about it.
What about discount systems?
Activity: 5
interesting
but why do you need blockchain for that? it sounds like a usual freelance platform
Activity: 322
Besides the idea, it's very important to have a cool team. But it is not yet clear who will develop this product.
on the site you can see additional information about the project or about the team
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Link on Yobit exchange broken, can send correct link ?
In any case, it's amazing, is not carried ICO, and already has an agreement with the exchange.
What other surprises team PRO-EXPERT have?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

So it is just beta version? It looks very raw
i hope that they will upgrade their site in near future. this is just first version
Pages:
Jump to: