Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 Project Pixel 🔥 - 🔥Blockchain Gaming Platform🔥 Crash Game Out✅ - page 3. (Read 2718 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
15% premine? WTF?

I would like to challenge you the red bolded statement in your white paper, mentioned above.

There are projects with NO premine, ie RavenCoin.

Through your statement DID your statement make an allegation that RavenCoin has no real goals or expectations?

Moreover, what are you using the funds for? Do you have and exact breakdown for them or is this just another DieHard coin?

thanks for the random trolling. Im not paying thousands of dollars for exchanges, VPS, plus dozens of lost billable hours a week working on this for free. but sure come in here with bluster doing apples to oranges comparisons between other coins. This is not an altruistic endeavor. We have been very clear and transparent about that. But gj for raven coin Ill count that as the one - compared to the smoking remains of the majority that are long dead, abandoned or dying a slow death with no development minus some random github changes.

Maybe this is something people dont fully understand until they've been on a team. In the crypto world every little tiny thing costs money. Only a glorious few are willing to commit time and energy to help a project for free.

Heres the general breakdown. We give as much pixels as we need to whoever is an asset that helps make the project a success. im not going to give you some random inflexible bs numbers like oh 7.3% goes to community airdrops. thats silly. You dont know how much you need until you do.

I'm sick of people with no idea what they are talking about quoting coins like Ravencoin as having "No Premine". Ravencoin didn't have an OFFICIAL premine, but the blockchain was premined and then "leaked" by the developers in a more subtle way. So yes, it DID have a premine - just not in the way you are probably familiar with.

All these coins you see with "NO PREMINE" are premined, just in a different way that is used to trick the ignorant layman. When these chains are started, the developers start the mining. Then they simply obfuscate dates (Blockchains have no secure notion of date).
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 6
15% premine? WTF?

I would like to challenge you the red bolded statement in your white paper, mentioned above.

Through your statement DID your statement make an allegation that RavenCoin has no real goals or expectations?

Moreover, what are you using the funds for? Do you have and exact breakdown for them or is this just another DieHard coin?

thanks for the random trolling. Im not paying thousands of dollars for exchanges, VPS, plus dozens of lost billable hours a week working on this for free. but sure come in here with bluster doing apples to oranges comparisons between other coins. This is not an altruistic endeavor. We have been very clear and transparent about that. But gj for raven coin Ill count that as the one - compared to the smoking remains of the majority that are long dead, abandoned or dying a slow death with no development minus some random github changes.

Maybe this is something people dont fully understand until they've been on a team. In the crypto world every little tiny thing costs money. Only a glorious few are willing to commit time and energy to help a project for free.

Heres the general breakdown. We give as much pixels as we need to whoever is an asset that helps make the project a success. im not going to give you some random inflexible bs numbers like oh 7.3% goes to community airdrops. thats silly. You dont know how much you need until you do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
Can you explain the breakdown of the premine, where it is allocated too, etc...

This is why I got from their whitepaper:
The Pixels project contains a premine which totals 15% of maximum supply. This premine will
be distributed to ensure no single person can be a point of failure.
At the Pixel project we are aware of the trend for projects to launch with no premine or funding
whatsoever. While this may be acceptable for projects with no real goals or expectations, there
is little motivation for work to be done, nothing is free
. We believe the opportunity costs that
the developers sacrifice in order to work with Pixel need to be rewarded, and therefore should
be.

To be honest, giving 15% to the core team is quite a lot even if you made it as a form of motivation but still, it is ridiculous, who do not sacrifice their own time and sweat building their own dream? The team needs to reconsider this issue, there will be no reward if this project fails. Giving 5% is already much let alone 15% from all of it.
other than that, this project looks interesting for me. I wish the team can make a change regarding this premine

15% premine? WTF?

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Hey guys!

Is there any exchange or work in progress to get added on an exchange? If yes, what exchange is comming?
copper member
I got stuck at wave 5...

It says -2 aliens left.

Can I also just suggest that you give coins out for everyone so at least everyone gets 1 coin. Only 1st-3rd get coins at the moment. How often will the high score restart? Weekly?

I love how their games are kind of old school looking. It brings me back to childhood feels and makes me want to try. The screenshot above looks like Galacticus, if I remember it correctly. Do I need to buy PIXL in order for me to play?

Why didn't you just click the link and try the game? It is more like space invaders though.

Thanks, thats a known bug so far just seen in chrome. This competition is just for this week there will be more with different games and different versions of this as time progresses.

Anyone who plays and joins discord +sends me screen shot of high score gets 100 Pixl! (wave 10 minimum, gotta try a little bit Smiley ) ends Sunday 12pm EST
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
I got stuck at wave 5...

It says -2 aliens left.

Can I also just suggest that you give coins out for everyone so at least everyone gets 1 coin. Only 1st-3rd get coins at the moment. How often will the high score restart? Weekly?

I love how their games are kind of old school looking. It brings me back to childhood feels and makes me want to try. The screenshot above looks like Galacticus, if I remember it correctly. Do I need to buy PIXL in order for me to play?

Why didn't you just click the link and try the game? It is more like space invaders though.
Activity: 442
Merit: 3

Everything we make will be free to play while in development. eventually there will be an arcade front on the website, send one pixel and access our library. Also some games being developed by community member's and we will assist them in integrating pixel payments if they so chose. Smiley

part 1 of the story mode version of that game out soon (several days).

Dont forget to play for the high score! currently over 40k and wave 40. 1000pixl to the winner.

https://discord.gg/JCvBCXd

40k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  no  ways man
copper member

Everything we make will be free to play while in development. eventually there will be an arcade front on the website, send one pixel and access our library. Also some games being developed by community member's and we will assist them in integrating pixel payments if they so chose. Smiley

part 1 of the story mode version of that game out soon (several days).

Dont forget to play for the high score! currently over 40k and wave 40. 1000pixl to the winner.

https://discord.gg/JCvBCXd
Activity: 125
Merit: 5
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Invaders from the nth Dimension! Endless mode(beta) out now!

High Score Competition on now!

1st: 1000 Pixl
2nd 750
3rd 500
Contest Ends October 5th

fun game when saturated with market conditions that always go down in price and still play it today. thank you for providing entertainment and hopefully the project will develop rapidly and become one of the alt coins that the people love
Team is active and stuff happening all the time!

Glad we dont hear the web exchange wen moon wen exchange all the time
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
This is a really cool little project. I am about to start mining it. What I think would be really cool is instead of giving coins away for high scores, if you could implement a system to give out coins for playing. Maybe even just a random 1 in 10 chance to spin a wheel to earn coin drops or something. I think this would get more people playing the little pixel games to earn some coins. Similar to an airdrop or faucet, except it's a more entertaining way to earn them.
copper member
Invaders from the nth Dimension! Endless mode(beta) out now!

High Score Competition on now!

1st: 1000 Pixl
2nd 750
3rd 500
Contest Ends October 5th

copper member
ANNOUNCEMENT:
New Wallets and Ticker symbol "Pixl"

Graphical interface: https://github.com/projectpixel1080/pixel-wallet-electron/releases/tag/V2.0.0
Command line: https://github.com/projectpixel1080/Project-Pixel/releases/tag/V2.0.0

New retro block explorer: https://github.com/projectpixel1080/cli-blockexplorer/releases/tag/V1.1.1

Pixels Space Invaders (Gato-vaders) contest coming soon in a few days. PRIZES! (Pixl)
I like that these guys are serious about delivering something!

These small games are so addictive....
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
I like the art for the game it goes well with the pixel theme. I don't really like the game thyough. Well, the game is ok but I do not like that you don't earn playing it. It just mines. It would be best if you could earn within the game or maybe even wager high scores against other players?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
My anti virus doesn't like your sites for some reason? I just say ignore and continue. I am having problems mining. The GPU will not mine. On my laptop, (1060gt 6gb GPU) it will not mine as fast as it should. It mines slightly faster than a CPU.
My desktop pc (rx480 4gb) the miner using the GPU for a little while and then it stops and goes to 0 hashes.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Ok thanks, i tried but i think i will mine on the pool. I get there with the cpu 14kh and on solo mine only 5.6kh.
copper member
What i do first is start the daemon and after it is in sync i start pixelminer.exe which only asks me the address to mine to. What is the command line or how i get it to use all 16?

oh im sorry i misread. i thought you were trying to use the miner on the pong game. So the solo miner should by default use all cores. if you right click on it in task manager and 'goto details' you can right click again and goto 'set affinity' then you can see if all the threads of your cpu are checked.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
What i do first is start the daemon and after it is in sync i start pixelminer.exe which only asks me the address to mine to. What is the command line or how i get it to use all 16?
Pages:
Jump to: