Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN ProjectCoin-PRJ POW/POS/TierMN - page 2. (Read 22664 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 09:02:54 PM
Ugh, I got my whole masternode tier 2 emptied out by someone who impersonated a dev on discord. I can't believe it. It happened at 5:28am and took out all 4 thousand and some extra projectcoins. I spent 5 grand on it over the past 2 weeks or so and now have nothing. I tried telling the ppl in discord but they said there's nothing anyone can do since that person is untraceable. I didnt even know someone could impersonate the exact name in that channel. It has the same red color and everything.

What's weird is I even had the wallet locked with passphrase, but then this person asks me to dump activation.exe and when I ran it it didnt even run. But he wanted it so like the dumbass I was I gave it to him and I suppose that's how he got access and completely emptied my wallet. Man, I worked so hard to get this much and that was my entire savings. I've been trying to sleep it over but it's sooo hard for me to accept it. Someone at spp dev helped me with 100 projectcoins and I'm very grateful for that, but the hardest was telling my gf that I lost all our money. I can't believe how cruel some people can be. It really hurts...
October 19, 2018, 07:46:48 PM
One question, where did you get 3-4 months for block 100k to 180k? I say this because each day is a little over 1k. So at this rate, roughly, we should hit block 100k in about 14-16 days no? And if that's true then block 100k - 180k should last for maybe 2 months to a little over 2 months perhaps?
Activity: 20
October 19, 2018, 06:54:01 PM
blockchain Summit November 3rd and 4th.

Get into https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17

and rewards before this goes back to .00010000 It will very soon BLOCK 100-180 pays 50 rewards. Coin will rally from here out.
October 18, 2018, 11:08:49 PM
Hmm, that is true.
October 18, 2018, 10:45:15 PM
I do not know what you mean. Even if you pay $100 a node and it drops to $50, over time your position increases and compounds, so don't
trade, don't  worry about price cause in the end you win providing the coin has a good dev team, delivers on roadmap, keeps inflation low. This coin
and LGS, LGS specifically pay very low rewards, max is 9 coin at block 160-170K than they drop. LGS is already starting to break out over 150 with almost 400 MN's
and a supply of 120K coins.
October 18, 2018, 09:12:51 PM
That's the problem though. I know some follks who paid 6 grand for a masternode, now its like what less than 3 thousand because it plunged to almost 74 cents a coin? Sheesh, I think I paid close to 4-5k, its so friggin' unpredictable it's almost frustrating.

And speaking of LGS , I'm shocked logiscoin tanked too. I had my eye on prj and lgs but I assumed lgs to remain around the 7-8 dollar mark on average consistently.
October 18, 2018, 09:01:34 PM
MN's are climbing rapidly. None available on https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17 that are not started yet. This coin is going to run so hard prior to
BLOCK 100,000 it will be ridiculous. The bot's are controlling trading, bring it up, bring it down, until BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Block 100.000

Buy some and join SPP and earn rewards, passive income.
October 18, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17

Coin Supply (PRJ)

Masternodes
Total : 251
Level 1 : 111
Level 2 : 83
Level 3 : 57

Rewards increase to 50 coins per block at block 100,000 ... expect a huge rally people want max rewards, these rewards exist until block 180,000 which is like 4 months.
You cannot chart MN coins. You just have to follow the block explorer and ensure nodes are always increasing. Nodes lock coins.

So 251 nodes X 6,000 coins per node puts available trading coins at  1909297  (current supply ) - coins locked in nodes 1566000 = 343K float available for trading.

This is why such high volume. Peeple fight for the coins for MN's

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
It's amazing to see Project Coin ranked in the first page, almost at the top of Masternodes.online statistics for days in-a-row.
I don't know how the PRJ team did it, but it seems that they have made great works.

the most important thing is how to go further. there are big doubts that profits will continue to be on that level. in this market, such nodes include players to make quick money and not to keep them in a portfolio.
October 18, 2018, 07:05:00 PM
It' all about masternodes, buy cheap, buy nodes, earn rewards and sell. This coin will bounce back up to .00030000 1-2 days just like LGS. Supply is always eaten up. You cannot even buy a node they are in such high demand.
October 18, 2018, 11:10:52 AM
I'm really, worried. Projectcoin went from 2.14 to under a dollar now? What the heck happened? There are some peeps who paid 6k for a masternode now its worth less than 3k as of Oct 18. Something must be going on because they were rallying up so well towards the end of last week and all of a sudden just a free-fall drop.

People are selling after the good pump, the ones that bought cheap want to take the profit out, nothing special or more.

Are you sure? Look at the volume though. They plunged as well. Something doesn't seem right and it shouldn't have tanked like that in less than a day and a half when they were rallying for almost a week in a steady climb!
Activity: 67
October 18, 2018, 04:21:23 AM
I'm really, worried. Projectcoin went from 2.14 to under a dollar now? What the heck happened? There are some peeps who paid 6k for a masternode now its worth less than 3k as of Oct 18. Something must be going on because they were rallying up so well towards the end of last week and all of a sudden just a free-fall drop.

People are selling after the good pump, the ones that bought cheap want to take the profit out, nothing special or more.
October 18, 2018, 03:06:48 AM
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
October 12, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
I don't understand, so can you mine Project coin or can you not? Is there a pool for this? I can't seem to get a straight answer.
Of course, you can mine the Project Coin in its early phase, not now.
You missed great opportunity to mine the coin at low difficulty and get high mining rewards.
October 16, 2018, 08:56:17 PM
BREAK OUT IS NEAR TO OVER .00050000 STS'S WATCH AND LEARN.

]
October 15, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
PRJ taking a little rest. No decline in nodes, no increase in supply. Will rallly very soon. MASTERNODES BABY ......Simple POS POOL

I have made a fortune almost 20,000 profit in 16 days on this site with starting with nothing. It's the best staking site. They are making BIG improvements in November such as:

1. Instant Withdrawls
2. Coins stake while waiting for reserved slots in MN starts
3. Instant MN creation providing you have 100% of the collateral. THIS IS HUGE !!!!!
4. Decentralized exchange with over 300 coins
5. Purchase BTC with credit card or ATM.

and that is not it. MN tracking/monitoring/metrics/reports on the node, statistics on your account. Plus bountys, airdrops and referral links
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
October 10, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
October 14, 2018, 06:41:26 PM
People underestimated this project and LGS why ? Because the rate of inflation is low and the deflation of the coin price is not occurring. You have to understand how masternodes work and why people buy them and sell them.

1. Once a huge amount of servers has been established, the rewards are not so often so people sell. LPC for example. 2200 nodes.

2. PRJ pays a nice reward 30 coins per node, BUT, at block 100,000 it increases to 50 coins per node and lasts until block 180,000, that is 3-4 months of high paying rewards.

3. PRJ still has a low server count, only 240 or so. When the number increases, you know people are attentive to owning the coin. Plus the O/S or supply available for trading (float) remains low causing the demand to exceed the supply.

4. IMO, PRJ will bust out to .00010000 STS's in the next 2-3 weeks if not sooner. Plus still plenty of time until block 100,000 is hit, because check the explorer, it's only at block 75,000 now. PRJ will remain strong. Case in point LGS. LGS increases awards until block 160,000 9 coins. It has a low reward, thus incentive for people to hold the coin, let the development team work without the price deflating. Too many masternodes pay HUGE rewards and the investors sell them and deflate or dilute the coin price to nothing, then the coin is abandoned by the DEV team. The developers must be smart when designing the reward structure to allow certain milestones in the whitepaper to be met. Then people hold their masternodes forever, while the coin price rises or stabalizes because nobody is selling their rewards.

5. Owning a masternode is like owning a stock in NASDAQ or NYSE that pays you dividends every DAY. You don't care if the stock price goes up and down, you still get your dividends every day. As long as the coin price does not get diluted to zero you cannot lose. Look at #4 above.

6. People think you cannot own a masternode because you don't have enough coins for the tiers. Tier1 PRJ is 3000 coins, Tier 2 is 4000, and Tier 3 is 6000. At block, 100,000 the collateral for each teir increases. I will give everyone here good advice, buy this coin on cryptopia on the dips. Move your money over to shared pooling site SPP using this  link: https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17   

7. This is a solid state of the art staking and masternode pooling site. Buy the PRJ masternode slots for the coin you can afford. 10 coins per slot. Try to buy active servers, but they show up and disappear within seconds. If you have to buy a node that has not started, you have to wait (not long), I waited about 1 day for my node to fill up. Then the server must sync the wallet and stake your coins, so you will not receive an award for 1-2 days once the server is active. Your rewards are put into the staking pool for PRJ, so you get staking + masternode awards every time your server confirms a block.

8. Try to spread out your purchases across different nodes, the more servers you own, the more exposure you get in the block explorer. So when you see an active node with slots available, scoop them up as fast as you can.

9. I purchased PRJ at .00012300 and bought 1000 coins and I now participate in 13 nodes on SPP. I did this two weeks ago. Since then, I have reclaimed my investment principal via awards transferred back to Cryptopia and sold at 3X profit. Now all my money on SPP is free. I have accumulated over 4000 coins in rewards and the price of the coin hit .00048000 the other day.

10. PRJ roadmap says Major exchange listing in November. Could it be Binance or Bittrex ? PRJ has a solid business model and deserves more attention. They are smart. No fucking bounties, no fucking airdrops, why give coins away for free when other investors are paying for them. That proves to you the DEV team is very smart. If in fact, they get listed on Binance, this coin could be a major project and the coin price will be upwards of .00018000. Not pumping here. LGS has the same plan and if LGS goes to Binance, it will go to .00040000 STS's even higher.

11. I always lose trading thinking I'm keeping my money liquid for great buys. I always lose. Owning masternodes thru a shared pooling site like SPP is the way to go. I have proof if anyone wants to see.

12. Remember for my advice here, register under this link https://simplepospool.com/?ref=conwayr17   

Good luck and happy MASTERNODE rewards !!!!!!
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
SCAM PURIFIER
October 13, 2018, 10:25:04 PM
Your project's korean translation is done by google translate.

your korean translator is actually a vietnamese.

read Untrusted feedback - Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1706744

If you write negative trust and ban him, it will be great for the forum!
October 11, 2018, 04:50:10 PM
I don't understand, so can you mine Project coin or can you not? Is there a pool for this? I can't seem to get a straight answer.
Pages:
Jump to: