Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prometheus59 - a decentralized global blockchain-based supercomputer - page 6. (Read 3449 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Price stability for a few days makes me a little less worried about the possible price action. However, don't you think rewards are maybe too high, as presumable coin holders want to extract fast profits from thier masternodes?

Rewards are not too high. From block 72001, block rewards will start reducing, from 2 P59 coins to 0.59 coins at block 177212 and further. Block rewards will eventually become lower, which will reduce supply.

Yes rewards will become lower with time, but you could accelerate it by blockchain update, so less coin will appear on exchange and price goes higher.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Price stability for a few days makes me a little less worried about the possible price action. However, don't you think rewards are maybe too high, as presumable coin holders want to extract fast profits from thier masternodes?

Rewards are not too high. From block 72001, block rewards will start reducing, from 2 P59 coins to 0.59 coins at block 177212 and further. Block rewards will eventually become lower, which will reduce supply.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I've read article on Medium. It explains something, but it would be nice to see how the project evolves. Are these updates weekly, or what's your plans for keeping in touch with users?

I can't guarantee that these technical updates will be on a weekly basis, but we will definitely speak as long as there's something to speak about. We'll keep users updated as news appear.

Thanks ...

#crysx
Activity: 245
Don't stop! Buy faster! Now is the perfect time to buy a node!  Grin

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.P59_BRIDGE.BTC

Its game over, there's no buy support and anytime the price will collapsed to less than 1k sats and that's the start of a massive selling of all MN owners.

Without real use case for the project, Investors are skipping this one as there are no clear future on the project.
Why so categorical?  While it is not interesting, and later, with some progress, it will become more interesting - remember the graph of the same ethereum.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Don't stop! Buy faster! Now is the perfect time to buy a node!  Grin

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.P59_BRIDGE.BTC

Its game over, there's no buy support and anytime the price will collapsed to less than 1k sats and that's the start of a massive selling of all MN owners.

Without real use case for the project, Investors are skipping this one as there are no clear future on the project.
I've read article on Medium. It explains something, but it would be nice to see how the project evolves. Are these updates weekly, or what's your plans for keeping in touch with users?

I can't guarantee that these technical updates will be on a weekly basis, but we will definitely speak as long as there's something to speak about. We'll keep users updated as news appear.
Activity: 45
Do this technical insights proclaim the acceleration of development and earlier launching?

This is excellent disclosure of tech details. Hope the community will see new ins and outs of teams work.

If you ave any questions or need clarification of any tech details, feel free to request.

I would like to become an alpha-tester, what do I need?

Launch of a Separate Testnet Chain for Public Testing is scheduled for Q4. Before the launch, there'll be released Technical Whitepaper Covering Testnet and Mainnet, so actually you have to wait until that info appears. If you are interested in technical information and current state of development, there's info right there: https://medium.com/@Prometheus59/prometheus59-technical-report-working-on-simplicity-mpi-standard-supported-7c8eea5c3065
If you have any specific technical questions, feel free to ask, and I'll try to answer asap.
Do this technical insights proclaim the acceleration of development and earlier launching?

This is excellent disclosure of tech details. Hope the community will see new ins and outs of teams work.

If you ave any questions or need clarification of any tech details, feel free to request.

I would like to become an alpha-tester, what do I need?

Activity: 13

Arrange some time to read  P59 technical insights/progress/desicions, that may be useful for your understanding: https://medium.com/@Prometheus59/prometheus59-technical-report-working-on-simplicity-mpi-standard-supported-7c8eea5c3065
We have buying walls, but with low price - and no selling walls. It looks good, but it would be preferable to see buying walls with higher prices, as it can be dumped by want-to-buy-cheaper investors.

It means there are still zero interest in the project and they should start to do more marketing to attract more investors for the project. Until then the buy support will stay almost zero for a long time until the project die prematurely.

Buying walls with the low price mean, that someone want to buy cheaper, not understanding, that this benefit is deceiving, as the price became more lower.

That's also how bots work. Bots can work "pump-dump" way, and maybe there will be a great pump. Maybe someone wants to put people in disbelief, make them sell their coins, and then buyback. That's also the possibility.
Activity: 23
We have buying walls, but with low price - and no selling walls. It looks good, but it would be preferable to see buying walls with higher prices, as it can be dumped by want-to-buy-cheaper investors.

It means there are still zero interest in the project and they should start to do more marketing to attract more investors for the project. Until then the buy support will stay almost zero for a long time until the project die prematurely.

Buying walls with the low price mean, that someone want to buy cheaper, not understanding, that this benefit is deceiving, as the price became more lower.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

That is possible, but let's do first things first and focus on the closest goals of Q2. It's hard to say if the acceleration will be achieved, but that would be nice. Follow us on social media and you will be updated on the recent news.
Activity: 16
We have constantly been asked for more technical information about Prometheus59 implementation, as well as its difference from already existed solutions, and today we are happy to release an update with some technical insights: https://medium.com/@Prometheus59/prometheus59-technical-report-working-on-simplicity-mpi-standard-supported-7c8eea5c3065
Pages:
Jump to: