Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROOF: Blockchain-powered Marketplace - Proof Token sale has BEGUN! - page 9. (Read 38464 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I wonder what the team is up to in these final days before launch? I have never been a part of the back-end of an ICO but would be very curious about what goes into it in the final days.

Follow Proof Suite on Instagram and you will be able to find out:
https://www.instagram.com/proofsuite/

Thanks for the information and link!
There are several PRFT token contracts and I now have a few different PRFT tokens in my wallet (from pre-sale). Which one is correct? None are verified on etherscan.

Can we get some clarification on this devs?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
There are several PRFT token contracts and I now have a few different PRFT tokens in my wallet (from pre-sale). Which one is correct? None are verified on etherscan.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Another awesome interview and video! I shared liked, commented all over my social media platforms. It's great to get the word out and only one day before the ICO. I bet the PROOF TEAM is jam packed and buys now preparing for the big event. I am excited to see how PROOF does over the coming months to revolutioniz :)e tokenization of assets.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Dev,

I'd like to reserve the whitepaper's translation to Romanian.
Let me know if you need it.

Thanks

What is the payrate for that?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Dev,

I'd like to reserve the whitepaper's translation to Romanian.
Let me know if you need it.

Thanks

Our friend Leon hanging with the good Don Tapscott in Seoul.

Looking good! Definitely helps to get the word out!
Activity: 28

Yes, but breakdown can have profound affect on valuation

True, but I feel like this is going to take off enough that i won't care
I wonder what the team is up to in these final days before launch? I have never been a part of the back-end of an ICO but would be very curious about what goes into it in the final days.

We have actually been documenting the process of doing an ICO with our cameras and blog, we will be having a documentary put together down the line exactly to address those curiosities!

That could help future publicity to get a larger holder base.
Very true, the more users the better.
I am interested to see how the consumer base breaks down.

I am betting on a large majority of general population users by numbers with a 15% majority by $ in the larger corporate market.
That's a good bet. Maybe 85% GP

I don't care what the breakdown is as long as the value rockets like we expect, haha
Yes, but breakdown can have profound affect on valuation

We have actually been documenting the process of doing an ICO with our cameras and blog, we will be having a documentary put together down the line exactly to address those curiosities!

I am betting on a large majority of general population users by numbers with a 15% majority by $ in the larger corporate market.

I don't care what the breakdown is as long as the value rockets like we expect, haha
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
This is the Korean Translated version of the ANN thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntoken-sale-11-1-proof-suite-2285445

I will add you to the bounty form tonight. I also have the Urdu one done by another gentleman MR Muhammand Muneed, will add both to the main OP page :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2331685   Smiley

thank manager for your kind words. : )

Do you have any idea on a timeline for that? I understand that you are probably extremely busy at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: