Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 19. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
How come certain members can troll and spam threads without any involvement from moderators? I though there were rules on Bitcointalk?

Apart from that it seems that PROPY is getting more and more active on their telegram announcement channel.

The latest news was that they where mentioned in this Wall Street Journal article (bottom of the page): https://www.wsj.com/article_email/bitcoin-is-creeping-into-real-estate-deals-1511265600-lMyQjAxMTA3ODI1MTAyNDE2Wj/

Yes, dude above uses very harsh words and jargon, but he expresses the views of some ravaged investors. Propy team "used" a lot of people during bounty campaign, when they closed spreadsheets with stakes for public viewing. I`m sure, at least half of money were just unpaid. It was a first wake-up call, pointing that something wrong with their business model.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How come certain members can troll and spam threads without any involvement from moderators? I though there were rules on Bitcointalk?

Apart from that it seems that PROPY is getting more and more active on their telegram announcement channel.

The latest news was that they where mentioned in this Wall Street Journal article (bottom of the page): https://www.wsj.com/article_email/bitcoin-is-creeping-into-real-estate-deals-1511265600-lMyQjAxMTA3ODI1MTAyNDE2Wj/

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
The price of this token does not make me happy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
FUCK YOU PROPY

TO ALL PEOPLE THINKING OF INVESTING IN THIS COIN ITS A SHIT SHOW.... ALOT OF INVESTORS LOST HUUUUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY WHILE THOSE PROPY FAGGOTS SPENT IT ALL ON THOSE GORGEOUS PROPY SLUTS AND COKE...

FUCK YOU BITCHASSNIGGERS
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Sorry guys & gals, but there were multiple warnings from various forum members on the very first page of this thread about the OP & his scam organisation. You all chose to ignore those watnings so I'm afraid that the only people you can blame are yourselves. Just 5 minutes of research would have prevented you getting scammed.

For future reference:  DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH ANY ICO INVOLVING AMBISAFE OR ANDREY ZAMOVSKY (aka nixoid/FintechEU/bit$) - YOU WILL GET SCAMMED!!

Always ask questions.
ALSO how many millions did you sell in your HUGE discounted presale........ no wonder price dropped ta shit ppl selling off with instant 2x profit etc..
This is flucking bullshit man... PROPY raises 16mil in ICO and was way overpriced.... fkn $1 and now its dropped to 30c and bitcoin has risen nearly double the price of when PROPY's ICO was. This is the most disappointing ICO ever... bet there is no fucken profit after the time even when the price does go up because btc price would of well risen by then....

FUCK YOU PROPY AND THOSE SEXY BITCHEZ... GREEDY FUCKEN ASSHOLES WONT EVEN BURN THE LEFT OVER COINS...

A BIG FUCK YOU FUCK yoU FUCK YOU!!

THIS PROJECT IS FUCKEN BULLSHIT!!.............

STUPID GREEDY THIEVING WANKERS..... GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU SELFISH FUCKS
When will the ico finish?Cannot see 

Really? It ended 15 September.

You can buy it at these exchanges https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/propy/#markets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I participated in this campaign. I did not like the fact that the conditions for holding the IKO were not profitable for us. The remuneration was small and divided into a very large number of participants. The percentage of participation was assessed. Very bad, when an unlimited number of posts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
New PROPY-website is live https://propy.com/.

Looks nice!

At the moment, for an 'outsider', it just looks like a normal real-estate-website. How come there isn't really explained how the tokens work and what their function is / will be?
The site looks very modest and it is not friendly to beginners. A person who has never heard about Propy before will not understand what is happening on this site at all. No details, minimum information. This is very sad.
I agree with you, maybe the team have to make the site more look userfriendly and giving more information, so that new people will not confused. But i have seen in propy site that iOS app already available, seem the view look interesting
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

Looks nice!

At the moment, for an 'outsider', it just looks like a normal real-estate-website. How come there isn't really explained how the tokens work and what their function is / will be?
The site looks very modest and it is not friendly to beginners. A person who has never heard about Propy before will not understand what is happening on this site at all. No details, minimum information. This is very sad.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
How come there isn't really explained how the tokens work and what their function is / will be?

Because it's another Andrey Zamovsky/Ambisafe scam, same as all his others:

Orocrypt
Carboncredit
Bitcad
Polybius
Levelnet
Cryptaur
Compcoin
Propy
etc
etc

All scams /money grabs for our Russian/Ukrainian friends. 5 minutes spent on research would have revealed this to you.

Don't touch anything involving Andrey Zamovsky/Ambisafe/Hashcoins/Hashflare/Emercoin - it's the same group of scammers.

Looks nice!

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
 Embarrassed
I believe in the team and the project, im sure with a working product all the partnerships and running business the pro value will only rise, im holding all my tokens, im targetting a proce of $5 per pro after few more months.
That will possible to happen, but seem need more time for reach $5, so we have to be more patient. Before this coin reached $5 better to accumulate it and if the price rise we can get more profit

5$ for propy? With all due respect you both should be very patient, month ago the price was 0.50 cents, now it`s just 0.3 cent per coin. They stated in telegram, about partnership with Bancor, and a bunch of organizations, i`ll try to ask them about partnership with propy.
I believe in the team and the project, im sure with a working product all the partnerships and running business the pro value will only rise, im holding all my tokens, im targetting a proce of $5 per pro after few more months.
That will possible to happen, but seem need more time for reach $5, so we have to be more patient. Before this coin reached $5 better to accumulate it and if the price rise we can get more profit

Exposure.

I don't think a price of 5 or more dollars would be weird afetr getting international exposure in a newspaper. I don't mean the Kiev-post but bigger and also not in a crypto-news-article. In order to get that, there has to happens something very unique and amazing, don't  you agree?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
This week’s portion of updates is more than exciting! See what happened at Devcon 3, the recent product improvements and our thoughts on security.

Propy's CEO and CTO participated at a live AMA session yesterday hosted by Ian Balina, where they answered questions from the audience pertaining to the low price of the PRO tokens, the release of the wallet addresses and product adoption. At the end of the session, Ian Balina, the PRO token holder, stated that he will hold on to the tokens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5t2NuFgnD0
From the telegram announcement channel just minutes ago (due to my rank, I can't post pictures - sorry  Tongue):

"Here is just a small sneak peek before the official announcements we are readying for you before the end of the year! Partnerships with Bancor, key crypto projects for market predictions, tokenizing buildings, community creation and digital wallets, education, and collaborations with key real estate players (JLL, CBRE, Sotheby’s, Reology) are all works in progress and announcements will be published when necessary documents are signed."

Propy release this week: "We are thrilled to share with you some big news — new web interface for the Propy listing platform is scheduled for release this week; you will be able to list and browse for properties using your favorite browser!"

Sounds very promising!!!

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Akehurst_Propy_CM

Why you didint answer to my questions?

Where I can find video from this conference? Can you give exact date for launching platform? And why you still not burn unsold tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: