Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 84. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Didn't expect they will get as much money in the first 2 days. That's very inspiring. Congratulations!

I, on the contrary, was expecting, that the investment would be very large.
I thought, that the ICO would ends in a few hours or for one day  Roll Eyes
few hours?
LOL What is the hard cap?

check propy website dude then see it for yourselft, prepare your heart, check your blood.pressure first so you avoid cardiac arrest due to shcoking news you will be seeing
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think people have not fully realized their benefits from this project

well for now yes, but i believe to the devs of this project.  Maybe it's big challenge for them but for sure they will make it.

Yes! Team of PROPY  is very trustworthy, because real professionals working there.
These people will really help the positive development project.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672

for real?!  Another astonishing milestone for this project. It's just 2 or 3 days have passed and boom there goes 8m for you. Sad for those don't realize the future for propy. Go go go propy!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
I just check on facebook propy has now on 8m+ dollars!1
Here you can easily get a doubling of investments. Grin
Maybe it could be more than that, because we invest in the form of crypto not fiat  Smiley

yes it is, thats why more and more people are shifting from fiat to crypto coz they realize it's unimaginable potential.

well for now yes, but i believe to the devs of this project.  Maybe it's big challenge for them but for sure they will make it.
Activity: 602
Maybe it could be more than that, because we invest in the form of crypto not fiat  Smiley
I agree. But I take this example as a minimum investment risk.  Plus we are moving the technology that will bring us even more benefits!
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Activity: 546

Well, I think those who didn't will buy it later at a higher price from those who did!. Now everything looks fine and stable, so we all  interested how fast the ICO will finish.

there is a new crypto appeared on the market!!! the name is Recoin and it is backed by the real estate, worth for investments!

This project has different concepts and is not a competitor to Propy at all, and far away from all the benefits which Propy's team will bring.
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
BlockStarter team
Congrats to Propy team!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
propy have advantage of coming first in crypto. nice project.
yes, exactly, it is a revolutionary project, where anyone can purchase any property around the world, this will truly make the world a global village. keep it going!

This project can change our future in the world of real estate! PROPY will remove intermediaries and make us richer!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
yes, exactly, it is a revolutionary project, where anyone can purchase any property around the world, this will truly make the world a global village. keep it going!

I think there is no minimum nor maximum for purchase, you can invest any amount.
Activity: 326
What is the minimum ETH amount you can invest in Propy?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
there is a new crypto appeared on the market!!! the name is Recoin and it is backed by the real estate, worth for investments!

I think, you were wrong with the topic.
Here is information about the project PROPY  Roll Eyes
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
when purchasing tokens How long does it normally take to confirm?..it has been 28 minutes and page still not confirmed and there has been 85 block confirmations  http://prntscr.com/g9yrg6   https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3190f2926b4f84ffd4f1b02bc6f2d079ca6378df77d660a016b6e09d3abedeb2
Good crowdsale, even with the initial slow transactions and network overload i think the amount achieved till now shows huge interest in the project, wish all the success to propy.
Pages:
Jump to: