Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRSC] Parsec Frontiers – a virtual galaxy MMO blockchain - page 4. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
This looks pretty cool. So is it a game that you can play which is fully running on a blockchain?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Dutch ANN is now live!

Bounty thread will posted as second post to the Dutch thread since the Dutch board doesn't have a section for bounties. This way all information is kept together in one place.

Activity: 554
Merit: 0
Interested in this project, with a unique concept will make the project and ICO successful. I want to know, is this ICO need KYC?
Activity: 59
what a lot of gameing ICOs!!!, we don't know who will go up and who won't! Huh
good luck
It's going to be a very hot space in 2018. You'd need to separate between the platform plays and the games/worlds themselves, with there seeming to be more of the first than the latter. If you look at the market cap of for instance Beyond the Void, which has been consistently between 12m and 25m USD for a very long time now, you should be ok if the market cap is not too high of the project.
Activity: 9
what a lot of gameing ICOs!!!, we don't know who will go up and who won't! Huh
good luck
This is a great article on Parsec Frontiers, from BuzzFeed:

"The First Ever "Virtual Galaxy MMO Blockchain" Is Here, And It's Every Cryptotrader's Dream Come True"

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rahejaweb/the-first-ever-virtual-galaxy-mmo-blockchain-is-2y1pw?utm_term=.ymp8jxakN8#.taglEaXvGl

I think this project is very different - this is not a platform, but a virtual galaxy blockchain. So, in a sense - a standalone game.

With Parsec Frontiers we are building a complex virtual economy of trading which is already a proven game concept that already has tons of fans all over the world. Do we need one more project like this? Well, that is where blockchain makes all the difference. This economy will be trustless - no gaming company to fudge the rules or create inflation of assets. A completely player-controlled economy where players set prices and creates the market themselves.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
there are a lot of projects about gaming like gimli or evoplay. And they are not succesful. Do you think that this project will became succesful
Nice. I am very enthusiastic about this project. Blockchain ledgers are a perfect fit for complex game economies.
We agree wholeheartedly Smiley 2018 will be the year when the game development companies move into blockchain for real - mainstream blockchain usage will be a reality.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Nice. I am very enthusiastic about this project. Blockchain ledgers are a perfect fit for complex game economies. There are some projects already, but this could be huge!
Activity: 75
hi,, how much the price of this token in Pre sale ?
Hi! You can see here now : https://wp.parsecfrontiers.com/Pre-Sale_Document_0.6.pdf
Pre sale: 1 ETH = 845,000 PARSEC
Crowd Sale: 1 ETH = 650,000 PARSEC
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
How can this game be beneficial for everyone? For gamers, investors, founder? Do you think this game will attract more investors?
Activity: 17
multiplayer games are now a big thing. however, you can’t play just any game at any time or anywhere but this game its a multiplayer game that you can play whenever you want to unlike other games where you need to matchmake for. hmins or even hours. as a game, i would give this a try, a lot of people would love this game, maybe even kids lol.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It seems to be this project would be successful and im very much excited there would be another games to be played for the gamers.
Activity: 238
It looks like another game is coming. Do you think it will be popular if people needs to pay money for that game? But if they are really a gamer I think the money will be worth for them.
It seems to me that gamers have to pay while playing this, they to pay to upgrade and to have a strong weapon. Some gamesrs do pay just have  their game more exciting but can they earn tokens or rewards while playing this game?
Parsec Frontiers is not going to have a free-to-play model like you normally find on mobile games. Even though you also can play on mobile, it is better suited for desktop/laptop machines - and will run on both Windows, Mac and Linux machines in addition to mobile since it is browser-based.

So, like a premium game, you will need to spend some money to buy a spaceship and get started. The prices of spaceships will be determined by the community's supply and demand. If you know someone else who's playing then you can ask them to create a spaceship for you.

You will be able to work within the game, by doing missions/contracts where other players pay you to do tasks they don't have time or capacity to do themselves.

You can also make money by playing a lot, and by being good at timing your transactions. Also, if you are able to identify profitable trading opportunities you can also make a profit by trading.

So, many opportunities will be available to everyone playing - vast opportunities in a vast galaxy Smiley
Activity: 252
It seems to me that gamers have to pay while playing this, they to pay to upgrade and to have a strong weapon. Some gamesrs do pay just have  their game more exciting but can they earn tokens or rewards while playing this game?
Activity: 112
Many people wants money, but of course, some more wants to play online games spending their money. So, this project has a wide view of whats people are really wants and provide it to the users. Parsec Frontiers is really promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: