Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 106. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Any news about new exchanges ?

Bittrex is huge! What other exchange do you want? Polo has tons of work with tickets now, don't think they will add anybody soon...
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Any news about new exchanges ?
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Great project Just now some dump after pump and the price will go up again  Cheesy
Best croud for me ever, perfect dev comunication and super fast! Ptoy can go to 25x ico price in short time!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
You all saw this massive pump! From 5k to 25k in 1 day, this shows how much potential this project has. I will hold my coins for a couple of months!

POTY is the best project nearest.

definitely. PTOY is solving real problems and devs know well what they are doing.

which real problem is PTOY solving? literally 0 hospitals adopted this pile of shit. and what about the dev team? PTOY's CEO has a degree in african studies. would you ask a person whose degree is in african studies to be your surgeon for an heart valve replacement? I guess nope. would you trust your cryptos in a "CEO" whose degree is african studies? anyone in his right mind would say nope, but apparently there are lot of retards out there.

now tell me, how are they gonna use their artificial intelligence\machine learning mumbo-jumbo to help doctors make diagnosis (as the "CEO" suggested in the AMA) on encrypted data? guess what, you can't. this is just one of the many contradictions of this shitty scamcoin

after spamming your fud into sonm project, you also spam fud into this project ? seriously.. get a life and friend or go into fucking mental home. You are so pathetic!

it's not FUD when it's true. i'm helping noobs to not fall into scams. many are already thanking me in private
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
PTOY is a long-term project ,keep clam and hold your PTOY ,if you want to make money quickly ,then i suggest you dump you tokens

If you want to make much more money then keep holding and stop watching price changes for few weeks. It is indeed a long term project to gain huge from it. Anyway it is going through correction right now because of any reason whether it is Bitcoin's rise or its own roadmap and future development. It is best time to grab from dumpers at cheap prices.
Activity: 210
Ptoy should be accelerated, competitors http://www.encrypgen.com/
Activity: 294
PTOY is a long-term project ,keep clam and hold your PTOY ,if you want to make money quickly ,then i suggest you dump you tokens
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
You all saw this massive pump! From 5k to 25k in 1 day, this shows how much potential this project has. I will hold my coins for a couple of months!

definitely. PTOY is solving real problems and devs know well what they are doing.

which real problem is PTOY solving? literally 0 hospitals adopted this pile of shit. and what about the dev team? PTOY's CEO has a degree in african studies. would you ask a person whose degree is in african studies to be your surgeon for an heart valve replacement? I guess nope. would you trust your cryptos in a "CEO" whose degree is african studies? anyone in his right mind would say nope, but apparently there are lot of retards out there.

now tell me, how are they gonna use their artificial intelligence\machine learning mumbo-jumbo to help doctors make diagnosis (as the "CEO" suggested in the AMA) on encrypted data? guess what, you can't. this is just one of the many contradictions of this shitty scamcoin

after spamming your fud into sonm project, you also spam fud into this project ? seriously.. get a life and friend or go into fucking mental home. You are so pathetic!

ladies, ladies, calm down... this is actually a really good use case for blockchains. immutable private medical data. This is solving a huge huge problem in the medical industry.
Activity: 475

Activity: 56

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Activity: 308

Activity: 319
Activity: 378
Hey dev, when we can withdraw PTOY token on viralexchange dev? What's happen on here, maybe i miss some news about that. Kindly tell it again  Smiley

On the 26th, it has been delayed
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Hey dev, when we can withdraw PTOY token on viralexchange dev? What's happen on here, maybe i miss some news about that. Kindly tell it again  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I think this is going to be a very good long term project and will be able to get rid of back logs and corruption in the Health departments that are very behind in technical issues and are not financed properly. I will buy some off of Bittrex.
Activity: 476
Yeah..... PTOY entered on Bittrex exchange, an Unstable price is suitable for trade, Buy low and sell high. I hope it will be an advantage for us.  Cheesy
Activity: 154
PTOY is a good project!The understanding of the block chain is limited, but if you go to the central and electronic medical records together, to bring you a lot of convenience, you can do some irresponsible hospital accountable
Activity: 38
Patientory has brought revolutionary solution for data sharing of patients on using blockchain for secure and fast action. I don't think it will take long for it to be picked by healthcare industry. Everything is transferring on blockchain so healthcare is also where it is has important role to play. Blockchain is expanding itself easy by easy across the industries. Next step will be to connect everything to larger blockchain system.

The healthcare industry is NOTORIOUS for keeping status quo and taking forever to implement new policies and procedures. But I agree with you 110% in that blockchain technology and healthcare cybersecurity/management were made to be together  Grin
Activity: 398
Good day, tell me how can I transfer coins from a tv to a stock exchange?

just wait,, when they announce the rewards bounty distribution, you can withdraw your token from TVE

Jump to: