Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 116. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Look at the company clearly written that if you post an avatar before May 31, you automatically accrue 5 shares right?
But I was given only 2 shares. It turns out that they took 3 shares
Dear Michael, I ask you to reconsider your calculations and deal with this misunderstanding and charge me 3 shares that you have missed me.

You might want to re-read.
Activity: 840
PTOY scam?) 0,18$ on lique...

Oh, the wisdom of some 13 year old with 80 spam posts it must be true..
Give up kid.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Look at the company clearly written that if you post an avatar before May 31, you automatically accrue 5 shares right?
But I was given only 2 shares. It turns out that they took 3 shares
Dear Michael, I ask you to reconsider your calculations and deal with this misunderstanding and charge me 3 shares that you have missed me.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
I will wait for bittrex. Now looks like they have problem on coins and as they said it will be fixed on saturday. So if bittrex will add ptoy it will be probably sunday

This sunday? How do you know that. I didn't see any information about this. Or maybe missed somewhere. Would please show me the source of this information?

https://patientory.com/2017/06/15/important-note-ptoy-token-holders/

"How does this affect PTOY token holders?

The upgraded token will not be ready until Saturday, June 17.
    All PTOY token holders will need to follow a short step-by-step process to implement the upgrade. These instructions will be provided in a subsequent update.
"

Thank you very much for providing this information. I will keep an eye on the website and follow hte step-by-step process to implement the upgrade when subsequent update is available.

PTOY team provides on-point and timely updates, but they usually give links and try to redirect traffic to their site (which is not bad too). I also wait for my TVE twitter reward distribution. And really curious what price for PTOY will be stable on bittrex.
Activity: 742
I will wait for bittrex. Now looks like they have problem on coins and as they said it will be fixed on saturday. So if bittrex will add ptoy it will be probably sunday

This sunday? How do you know that. I didn't see any information about this. Or maybe missed somewhere. Would please show me the source of this information?

All PTOY token holders will need to follow a short step-by-step process to implement the upgrade. These instructions will be provided in a subsequent update.
"

Thank you very much for providing this information. I will keep an eye on the website and follow hte step-by-step process to implement the upgrade when subsequent update is available.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

"

thank you ,sir . i see this topic ,
look like it's not  bad news ,why somebody dump his tokens .opposite i can see the team is woking hard on this project

"
Activity: 48
scam or not scam ...who kowns that...
Why price dropped from $1.7/PTOY to $0.17 ? Price dropped by 90% overnight? Whats wrong? I couldn't find any bad news about it?

Higher volume means more realistic price, just that!
Activity: 742

Activity: 172
Why price dropped from $1.7/PTOY to $0.17 ? Price dropped by 90% overnight? Whats wrong? I couldn't find any bad news about it?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

How is it a scam? 2030 PTOY tokens for 1 EHT? ETH was ~270$ per when ICO closed, so it's already better price!
When this token will hit bigger exchange (bittrex), it will be more expensive IMO.

andrejka doesn't know what he is talking about.
Maybe he call all ICO less than 5x profits scam Grin

How is it a scam? 2030 PTOY tokens for 1 EHT? ETH was ~270$ per when ICO closed, so it's already better price!
When this token will hit bigger exchange (bittrex), it will be more expensive IMO.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
giants may cry too

looking forward to make some money together with that scam.. Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
HAAHAHAH

I was looking for information on patientory's team and I found this about the CEO:

> >McFarlane received a Bachelor of Arts degree (double major in Africana Studies/Spanish and double minor in Latin American Studies/Global Health) from Cornell University, and a Master of Arts in Business Management with a concentration in marketing research and healthcare from the Wake Forest University's Babcock Graduate School of Business.

I repeat: a double major in Africana Studies/Spanish and double minor in Latin American Studies/Global Health.

Who is the CTO? someone with a major in gender studies?

And did any of you actually believe that the reason why there's no public code available on github is because they're "a private company" or because healthcare software is closed-source (B U L L S H I T)?

How stupid do you have to be to invest in a project like that?

This doesn't make any sense. You think that McFarlane will write all the code??? Or that all projects in crypto should be open-source???
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
With TVE where can PTOY be output?
Activity: 56
HAAHAHAH

I was looking for information on patientory's team and I found this about the CEO:

> >McFarlane received a Bachelor of Arts degree (double major in Africana Studies/Spanish and double minor in Latin American Studies/Global Health) from Cornell University, and a Master of Arts in Business Management with a concentration in marketing research and healthcare from the Wake Forest University's Babcock Graduate School of Business.

I repeat: a double major in Africana Studies/Spanish and double minor in Latin American Studies/Global Health.

Who is the CTO? someone with a major in gender studies?

And did any of you actually believe that the reason why there's no public code available on github is because they're "a private company" or because healthcare software is closed-source (B U L L S H I T)?

How stupid do you have to be to invest in a project like that?
Activity: 528
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Jump to: