Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 147. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
Why people keep calling this a scam? Looks like a decent project to me. People seam to forget that 9 out of 10 start ups fail.
Scam? I don't think so , this project is very hot in china . As i know there is a famous Cryptocurrency investor work in webchat .I believe in this guys

I don't even understand why people keep on saying its a scam and a useless project. They can't even explain the developments in this project recently, we can see that his potential is slowly rising.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
The website does not work for me. I have tried multiple VPNs.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Why people keep calling this a scam? Looks like a decent project to me. People seam to forget that 9 out of 10 start ups fail.
Scam? I don't think so , this project is very hot in china . As i know there is a famous Cryptocurrency investor work in webchat .I believe in this guys
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1465
Soon you will be able to congratulate the developers with a successful ico. Smiley
I am asking devs in what form will be investment from medical funds.
In which their support will be expressed in money or equipment, documents, premises and something like that.
If in money, then to what extent.
Activity: 280
The ICO progress is very well
good luck !
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Good luck raising funds. Although now many issues are not good regarding ico patientory but i am sure it has no effect
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think that's something familiar in the world of ico, attacking each other between projects,business competition to attract investors,, because PTOY is the crowded at this time so hit the target Grin I'm sure PTOY will still be a success.

No one is "attacking" Patientory.  I legitimately want to invest if they could answer simple questions or produce a simple demo.  But, they consider reasonable questions as "attacking"....

Many people are calling it a scam because there is no product for us to evaluate- a product that Patientory claims they have a working pilot version...and Patientory is being vague and not answering legitimate questions directly.

Many ICO's don't have a working product. Think Iconomi ,Synereo , BAT for 3 quick examples. Usually the funding is for development. If they had a working product what would they need the cash for ?

BAT and Inconomi had working demos you could test out.  Why can't we see the magical product of Patientory?  Maybe it's because they don't even have a demo and they don't have anything.  That's why people are afraid to invest because it's hard to build big software projects.
Activity: 672
I think that's something familiar in the world of ico, attacking each other between projects,business competition to attract investors,, because PTOY is the crowded at this time so hit the target Grin I'm sure PTOY will still be a success.
Activity: 322

Many people are calling it a scam because there is no product for us to evaluate- a product that Patientory claims they have a working pilot version...and Patientory is being vague and not answering legitimate questions directly.

Many ICO's don't have a working product. Think Iconomi ,Synereo , BAT for 3 quick examples. Usually the funding is for development. If they had a working product what would they need the cash for ?

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
So far so good! Wink

what this mean, patientory investor majority from USA, true or not

don't know about investors.... but Alexa shows visitors and rank in country Wink
i wish I could raise $5 million+ with no product and just a plan.  If anyone knows where I can demo the product/site/alpha version....I'll throw a little in...but so far, I can't find a demo to test out and their website is just showing the countdown and they made everything in their site inaccessible.

This smells like a bad project with low chance of success...hopefully the people who bought in will learn their lesson.

I still have no idea why the guy from Storj would put himself as an advisor to this project.
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The ICO progress is good !!
I think it will be done in today ~
Activity: 602
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
So far so good! Wink

what this mean, patientory investor majority from USA, true or not
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
So far so good! Wink

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
People talking about hidden presale, stop being mindless morons. It was written clearly on the website there was a presale for days before the start of the ICO and there were even steps and advice for how to get involved. People were also emailed about it that were interested.

You have an ICO yesterday that sold out in 35 seconds and only a tiny selection could get in on it (BAT), whilst people are here bitching about something that people can still enter.

so, what was the pre-sale price? lol now we are on 2030/Eth

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
a few minutes ago Web ICO can't access but now can open again
Jump to: