Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 153. (Read 226762 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
i have no way to log in patientory website.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh cmon you have to start ICO and you not ready for ?? now countdown is 0-1 0-4 0-49 0-57 what suppose to be ??  I am out  I guess
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Can not reach the website.
I don't know what wrong ...they keep resetting the countdown timer is already the second time today ....now disappeared !!!  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

So I suppose it's normal that the website doesn't work ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
So I suppose it's normal that the website doesn't work ?
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Team is dealing with it... someone hacked into their slack. The site countdown, they are fixing it.

WTF??

Originally the countdown said the sale would start in 12 minutes from now (12:00 CET) and now I read in the slack that it will actually be 6 hours later, and this isn't mentioned anywhere on the site.
Activity: 44
Team is dealing with it... someone hacked into their slack. The site countdown, they are fixing it.

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Organization at height
I have 57 minute just now ...
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
 hey, guys! I'm a little bit confused about the exact time of ico starting. On Patientory.com is written that ico will be launched in 6 minutes. But 16.00 GMT or 9.00 PDT is another time which is about 7 hours ahead. What point is right?
Activity: 44
Someone has hacked into the Patientory slack and putting up the fake ETH address for people to put money in.... BEWARE
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Good morning,

good job a lot of posts from the patientory team how to push money into the ico but not a single wort to such a simple question:

[/I am working at the healtcare sector since several years, a friend of me is the cio of a hospital group. If this project can solve all the challenges, especially in this sector, it could be a great benefit for all of us. Except of the technical, bureaucratic and legal conditions, which are very complex in some countries is see a much simpler "Problem".

Maybe i dont understand the whole concept but a major topic for hospitals is the budget and much more not to blow up the budget. How will you solve the price jumps at the cc market? I cant plan with lets say ~10PTOY per patient record for 5$ and at the end of the year the same 10PTOY cost 50$.

regards

Dont missunderstand me, it would be great if such a project becomes real but ignoring unpleasant questions was a big red scam sign years ago and it`s still today.

regards

Good question! I completely support this question! It is worth to listen to answer from Patientory developlers
Activity: 322
The Pre-Sale is over!  Thank you to all investors!

The Crowd Sale will launch later today (May 31) at 0900 PDT / 1600 GMT. More details on how to invest will be coming soon.

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Good morning,

good job a lot of posts from the patientory team how to push money into the ico but not a single wort to such a simple question:

[/I am working at the healtcare sector since several years, a friend of me is the cio of a hospital group. If this project can solve all the challenges, especially in this sector, it could be a great benefit for all of us. Except of the technical, bureaucratic and legal conditions, which are very complex in some countries is see a much simpler "Problem".

Maybe i dont understand the whole concept but a major topic for hospitals is the budget and much more not to blow up the budget. How will you solve the price jumps at the cc market? I cant plan with lets say ~10PTOY per patient record for 5$ and at the end of the year the same 10PTOY cost 50$.

regards

Dont missunderstand me, it would be great if such a project becomes real but ignoring unpleasant questions was a big red scam sign years ago and it`s still today.

regards
1 HOUR LEFT!

Get a 25% bonus when you invest by 11.59pm PDT. (40 ETH minimum for pre-sale).

See http://bitly.com/ptoytokensale  for details.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
waiting to join crowdsale  dont be late
When the sales started Huh it was 9 am, now 12 Huh

It looks like some people are getting confused by the difference betwen PDT and EDT.

just to be absolutely clear, nothing has changed.

The crowd sale launches later today (May 31) at 9am PDT.

At your service,
Michael
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
$1000 (5eth) minimum. Wow, uhh, maybe next time.

Just to clarify, the 5 ETH was the minimum objective.

• There is actually a 40 ETH minimum to participate in the pre-sale. That ends today (May 30) at 11.59pm PDT.
  • There is no minimum to participate in the crowd sale. That launches tomorrow (May 31) at 9am PDT.

At your service,
Michael
That's why there is a bigger bonus because the minimum is high, but anyway since the ICO is about to start I will just get my
token by participating in ICO. No minimum amount is good, it will help us small investors to participate.
Good luck..
Jump to: