Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 95. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is it too earlier to smash trolls here or should we keep accumulating?  Undecided
Your call guys

I dont know about that, just one i know. Rate from ptoy is very dump for now. It is not like my expectation when see how very fast ico end.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Is it too earlier to smash trolls here or should we keep accumulating?  Undecided
Your call guys
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
This is very concerning.  This Reddit thread points out the flaw fundamental of Patientory https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

Also, I contacted Kaiser Permente and they said that they do not know who Patientory is

This is an old thread with outdated information (pre ICO). Did you read it? Do you know what "fundamental" means?

"Kaiser Permanente consortium" - this is mentioned in OP, it's not a person. Who did you try to contact?Huh?

What is your intention to sabotage Patientory image? I don't think they are scammed. In fact they have been very active with their news letter and progress. Maybe you should check out their twitter.
I just wanted to share what I found during a call to Sharek from KP.  THe reddit thread was not from me. 
This is not an EMR company.  It clearly stated on the site:
https://patientory.com/faqs/

I don't know why people invested in this company thinking that it is an EMR company.  This company has no products to sell so you are only buying into a concept.
This is very concerning.  This Reddit thread points out the flaw fundamental of Patientory https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

Also, I contacted Kaiser Permente and they said that they do not know who Patientory is

This is an old thread with outdated information (pre ICO). Did you read it? Do you know what "fundamental" means?

"Kaiser Permanente consortium" - this is mentioned in OP, it's not a person. Who did you try to contact?Huh?

Called Sharek at 510-271-5953

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Just a thought, medical records are as important and valuable as a land title. Look at what the project aims for. Eventually PTOY will have its true  value on the market. It was just a normal setback where all investments endure.
You can take advantage of the situation, buy as much as you can hold because this market will be back shortly, we should be more positive if we believe that Patientory will deliver in the future. Right now, we cannot seen the real outcome of their accomplishment yet since they are still in the development stage, success really take time but those who can wait will always be profitable with their investment.

It has a huge value... just the savings from fines alone give ptoy a value in the billions
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Just a thought, medical records are as important and valuable as a land title. Look at what the project aims for. Eventually PTOY will have its true  value on the market. It was just a normal setback where all investments endure.
You can take advantage of the situation, buy as much as you can hold because this market will be back shortly, we should be more positive if we believe that Patientory will deliver in the future. Right now, we cannot seen the real outcome of their accomplishment yet since they are still in the development stage, success really take time but those who can wait will always be profitable with their investment.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Just saw an article that Patientory is one of the 134 semi finalists from around the world chosen by 43North to perform a live virtual pitch for a panel of judges, and from there, those selected as finalists will come to Buffalo, NY in October for 43North Week to compete for a cut of $5 million for their startup.

http://www.43north.org/2017-semifinalists/?utm_content=bufferc3b91&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Some good news I guess 

for 5 million??
But We paid on ICO 15 million $
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just saw an article that Patientory is one of the 134 semi finalists from around the world chosen by 43North to perform a live virtual pitch for a panel of judges, and from there, those selected as finalists will come to Buffalo, NY in October for 43North Week to compete for a cut of $5 million for their startup.

http://www.43north.org/2017-semifinalists/?utm_content=bufferc3b91&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Some good news I guess 
Activity: 319
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
There is no doubt that PTOY, the concept of the project is good, the team needs more pr, it needs other exchanges.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Hi everyone, I wanted to participate in this ICO because the project seemed to me very interesting, but I did not succeed! Now the price of this token is very low and it would give me some compense, but I see it getting more and more and lately I read the bad reviews on this project! Do you think that is still a project to invest or not?
I still believe on the project, in fact I buy at that low price now. Don't easily believe on what you read because most likely that's just a FUD which will make the weak hands to sell cheap PTOY tokens. It has previously achieve more than 20K sats and now down to this level, don't worry it will bounce back, I do not even bother watching the price now as most altcoins are down, not only PTOY.

True,
Do not believe everything you see and also all altcoins went down.i believe this project will run sucessfully if their keep working hard and always up to date.it's common events imo,a week or two after icos the price goes down because bounty hunter selling their coin and leaving the project like they did in every project.
Something big happen will happen with bitcoin sp everybody selling their altcoin,so no worries even if i need to hold it a year or two
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, I wanted to participate in this ICO because the project seemed to me very interesting, but I did not succeed! Now the price of this token is very low and it would give me some compense, but I see it getting more and more and lately I read the bad reviews on this project! Do you think that is still a project to invest or not?
I still believe on the project, in fact I buy at that low price now. Don't easily believe on what you read because most likely that's just a FUD which will make the weak hands to sell cheap PTOY tokens. It has previously achieve more than 20K sats and now down to this level, don't worry it will bounce back, I do not even bother watching the price now as most altcoins are down, not only PTOY.
Yes, I agree with you. Probably at this stage, Ptoy coin is under. But I believe in the near future the price will rise again.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Activity: 210
The second week there is a dump, as it is not serious Cry Cry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
What I have in mind with these statements are fudsters but what the heck I have sold 90 % of my bounty collection and got quite amount . So moving forward now . I leave 10 % just in case I will come back for it after 3 years.
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: