Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PumpMyCoin Community ▲▲Official Thread▲▲ - page 20. (Read 28925 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I hope you notify everyone via email before pump start for we still have short of 2500 members and it may take another 2-3 months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
I joined but I didn't see solarflarecoin on the voting list so I didn't vote

Sorry Solaflarecoin is not listed on yobit. in the future we will add another exchanges so we might add your coin then
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com
I joined but I didn't see solarflarecoin on the voting list so I didn't vote
www.pumpmycoin.com
We shared our referral link for test purposes and we got these results. Smiley
same link in the signature as well

i hope you all can join too
Referral Campaign on this Topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pumpmycoin-community-referral-campaign-0005-btc-per-active-member-1782032

www.pumpmycoin.com
How often will you pump a coin.One coin per month or more frequently?What if devs start dumping their holdings to take advantage of our pump?How will you counter this?

We will make 4 to 5 votes per month, no coin will be pumped more than 1 time during the month to avoid any attempt of manipulation. all these rules will be announced with the 1st pump.
Regarding the scam coins.. that's the main reason why we will pump the top voted coin considering that the majority of this community can judge if this coin is scam or not.
however to be honest no exchange market is guarantied 100% if any one told you so then hes got to be a Scammer, we will win some times and lose some times  but the most important thing that you dont lose more than what you can afford so the next time we can mange to make way more profits. but as a community we will have the upper hand in most of our trades specially when we grow with a massive number of members.

Thank you, and please dont hesitate to ask if you have any other questions
Activity: 518
How often will you pump a coin.One coin per month or more frequently?What if devs start dumping their holdings to take advantage of our pump?How will you counter this?
www.pumpmycoin.com
www.pumpmycoin.com

2nd Version of the Referral Signature design concept

www.pumpmycoin.com
i see youre create or open contest to signature code
what is pumpmycoin next time can open signature campaign, because signature design is complete from member rank until legendary rank
I think they dont intend to run a signature campaign,they have signatures for referral purpose only so those members who wish to promote this community may wear the signature according to his/her rank voluntarily.
For each referral, referrer will get 0.005 btc.

Thank you, absolutely right
I have a question regarding your referral commission.You ask each member to send you 0.002 btc but you will pay 0.005 to each referrar,how will you pay the commision?What would be the source of revenue to pay the referrar?

referral will get 0.005 per active member, active member means he need to participate with our community in at least 5 Votes, so 5 votes X 0.002 is 0.01, and referee will get 0.005 BTC.

on the 5th vote will slowly release the 1st vote contribution amount  which is approximately 1 month old by that time, by that way we wont dump the pumped coin and also pay our referrals.

i know that 5 votes is a tough condition but we need to make sure that ppl invites serious members not just fake accounts, however if you have a good social connection you can use it and earn unlimited commissions with simple calculations if you managed to invite 200 active members you will earn 1BTC, who knows some one might actually do it

what is pumpmycoin next time can open signature campaign, because signature design is complete from member rank until legendary rank
I think they dont intend to run a signature campaign,they have signatures for referral purpose only so those members who wish to promote this community may wear the signature according to his/her rank voluntarily.

I have a question regarding your referral commission.You ask each member to send you 0.002 btc but you will pay 0.005 to each referrar,how will you pay the commision?What would be the source of revenue to pay the referrar?
www.pumpmycoin.com

www.pumpmycoin.com
Good where are the signature codes? why haven't you added them to op?

we are not done with the campaign  topic yet but i will send you the code in pm, since the campaign its not official yet
Thanks for the code.My current campaign will end in 6 days and I will wear your code after it ends.
Thanks again and good luck Smiley

Thats will be a great news Smiley

i wish i could  promise you with a gift as the 1st member to wear our signature but i will consider it as soon as we launch  Wink
www.pumpmycoin.com
I am so sad for the slow development of this project I already bought a lot of all the cheap coins on yobit but nothing is pumping so far everything dead.  Huh

im sorry that you feel that way my friend, you shouldt do such a move, most of the cheap coins in this market will probably end up to be a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I am so sad for the slow development of this project I already bought a lot of all the cheap coins on yobit but nothing is pumping so far everything dead.  Huh
You should not buy any low quality and shit coins. I hope this project help us to get ridd of those coins. But buying those kind of coins make no worth.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

we are not done with the campaign  topic yet but i will send you the code in pm, since the campaign its not official yet
Thanks for the code.My current campaign will end in 6 days and I will wear your code after it ends.
Thanks again and good luck Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
www.pumpmycoin.com

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Pages:
Jump to: