Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PumpMyCoin Community Referral Campaign ►►[0.005 BTC Per Active Member]◄◄ - page 2. (Read 1878 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
can i know about commision date ?
and how to claim it :/ sorry i cant found many detail on here
this thread only detail about how to get referral , need more info

thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
Why is your dashboard different than mine?I don't have dropdown menu in referral section see the image below

Is it because I am not a premium member?And if that is the case,why I am not given premium membership as it is free for first 5000 members?

You are a Premium member you just need to manage the referral from your dashboard not from you invitation page Smiley

please find the drop-down menu next to your name then click on referrals

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Why is your dashboard different than mine?I don't have dropdown menu in referral section see the image below

Is it because I am not a premium member?And if that is the case,why I am not given premium membership as it is free for first 5000 members?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Welcome To PumpMyCoin Community Referral Campaign.

https://www.pumpmycoin.com/

Quick Brief: PumpMyCoin community is an altcoins coins pump vote based Community, where community members vote for their favorite coin to be pumped, Project Started 1-1-2017
Detailed Brief & Discussion: Visit www.pumpmycoin.com or visit our official thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pumpmycoin-community-official-thread-1735138
Members and goals: We are currently a 2213 member and looking forward to reach our 1st goal of 5000 members so we can launch our 1st main event.

Commission: 0.005 BTC per active member invited by you, Active member means that he need to be a serious member and participate in our community Private votes for 5 Times at least.

To Join This Campaign...

1- Go to www.pumpmycoin.com
2- Sign up as a new member, you will receive activation request by mail, you will also get the advantage of our 3 months free Premium Membership offer.

3-After you sign in click on referrals.

4- Now you can choose whether to invite people by Mail Or to Generate you Referral Link .

5- To Manage your referrals click on the drop-down menu next to your user name and select Referrals.

6- now you can manage your referrals and know more about their actions like (how many votes they participated in - What is your expected payout when all of your referees were active members - and your withdrawal balance).

7- here is an example of our current top referrals in our database.

Signtaure

You can use our signature to boost your referrals by adding your referral link to the signature code, To avoid any mistakes editing the code please post your referral link in this thread and we will send you Your unique code via PM.
when any one clicks on your referring signature he will be sent directly to this page and will be added to your referrals list.

Member Signature

_________#1 Altcoins Pump Community_  ●  PumpMyCoin.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄             PUMP BUT NEVER DUMP             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  Join Us Today - - - Visit Our Thread  

PUMP
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org