Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]◤◤◤█ PUNISHERCOIN █ ◤◤◤ ♛♛♛ LAUNCHED ♛♛♛[P666] -POW-SCRYPT- ▲ 7 Oct 2015▲ - page 2. (Read 6855 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
UNSOLD COINS BURN HAPPY ?

Just because you've given it a vanity address with the word "burnaddress" in it doesn't make it provably unspendable.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Dev - I have 5000 P666 coins. How much will you buy them back for?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
If you only premined 40 blocks, where are you getting all your coins? 40 * 666 = 26,640. Yet I saw you made an offer to sell 4,000,000 coins to someone. And you are offering large bounties for pools and block explorers. Where are all those coins coming from?

EDIT:

Aha. I found it:

Code:
int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 666 * COIN;

if(nHeight == 1)
     {
        nSubsidy = 44400000 * COIN;
     }

// Subsidy is cut in half every 50000 blocks
    nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / 50000);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

Yes, that's 44.4 MILLION coins that were premined. So 2/3 of the coins, if the coin total is 66 million, were mined on the genesis block.

SCAM, if you ask me. Or perhaps the developer would like to explain this.

Good catch !

All my warnings have been ignored, good someone else confirms this
It's the 10th today. I would release the coins to the issuer in some hours. So i think everyone invested knew where he invested in and i think there is no reason to hold the funds back. Let me know if i missed something. Otherwise i will release the coins to the issuer in around 10 hours.

Except that the whole thing is a fraud. The developer advertised that there would only be 40 blocks premined for "test", whatever that means. In fact, 44,400,000 coins were premined in a single block. He claimed he was going to do one thing, and he did another thing. And it wasn't just a small thing. What he did was extremely detrimental to the value of the coin.

You should send the BTC back to the people who sent it to you, send the developer back his worthless coins (assuming you are escrowing those as well), and avoid future dealings with this particular developer. That's my opinion.
If you only premined 40 blocks, where are you getting all your coins? 40 * 666 = 26,640. Yet I saw you made an offer to sell 4,000,000 coins to someone. And you are offering large bounties for pools and block explorers. Where are all those coins coming from?

EDIT:

Aha. I found it:

Code:
int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 666 * COIN;

if(nHeight == 1)
     {
        nSubsidy = 44400000 * COIN;
     }

// Subsidy is cut in half every 50000 blocks
    nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / 50000);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

Yes, that's 44.4 MILLION coins that were premined. So 2/3 of the coins, if the coin total is 66 million, were mined on the genesis block.

SCAM, if you ask me. Or perhaps the developer would like to explain this.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
It's the 10th today. I would release the coins to the issuer in some hours. So i think everyone invested knew where he invested in and i think there is no reason to hold the funds back. Let me know if i missed something. Otherwise i will release the coins to the issuer in around 10 hours.
Activity: 700
Please donate to address BTC 1CGH7KMK32gtQR8FdHZoyK1f28NDFKrvv6  Thanks

NEXT SEND BTC FOR YOBIT CODE
https://blockchain.info/address/1CGH7KMK32gtQR8FdHZoyK1f28NDFKrvv6 

Donate for what? WTF are you talking about?

Y'know. I was thinking the same thing. Not sure where he is going with this.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

Donate for what? WTF are you talking about?

I'll get right on that. Just let me finish my sardine sandwich. Hey....wait...something smells fishy. Is it just the amines or is my nose trying to tell me something?
Activity: 52
Merit: 39

Hmm. Nice theme but I can't really dance with it. Something about this seems so familiar.
Activity: 553
how is getting listed on an exchange coming along?
legendary
Hey Dev, new Name for your Next ICO:

CypherDashDarkLite

Grin

You're impossible, my coin will be developed, and I'm not DEV Bitcoinhashcore and etc. and I performed for them only graphics

Awww... Why is the Wallet from Walletbuilders then ? Smiley

Don't worry, I won't tell anybody ;-)

CypherDashDarkLite

Grin

You're impossible, my coin will be developed, and I'm not DEV Bitcoinhashcore and etc. and I performed for them only graphics
legendary

CypherDashDarkLite

Grin
new pool
http://p666.idcray.com/
Port    Difficulty 
10041    16-512 
10042    64  
10043    128  
10044    256  
10045    512  

stratum+tcp://p666-mine.idcray.com:10041

Thanks for pool please address for bounty , Regards
How does this effect those that have already purchased through escrow? More so how is there fair distribution to initial buyers through escrow? Best of luck with this, but I won't be buying nor supporting. P666 being removed from superninjapool.tk

He always tries to bribe people to keep his useless coins covered..

Same dev as loooots of other useless, dead coins. All he can Do is push a few Buttons in walletbuilders...  No development from here on..

and what's wrong with that sent the offer?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
legendary
How does this effect those that have already purchased through escrow? More so how is there fair distribution to initial buyers through escrow? Best of luck with this, but I won't be buying nor supporting. P666 being removed from superninjapool.tk

He always tries to bribe people to keep his useless coins covered..

Same dev as loooots of other useless, dead coins. All he can Do is push a few Buttons in walletbuilders...  No development from here on..
Pages:
Jump to: