Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 24. (Read 69618 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
Hi everybody

Apologies if this is not the right place for such questions/points but as anyone came across with such error while setting up a PURE masternode:

Step 11 (Run startmn1.cmd) of Masternode guide setup!

Anyone know what might be the issue and how to solve it?
Much appreciated all the help!
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
CE still down but on the plus side at least PURE has been at the top of the volume list on cryptobridge for a while now for many more people to see Smiley
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
A handy bash script to setup crypto masternodes in no time : https://github.com/masternodes/vps
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
HI everyone,

Apologies for these inexperience/basic question guys but only yesterday become aware of PURE project and respective Masternodes functionality and can't find clear information about masternodes setup.
I had a look into website (masternode setup guide and respective video) where it refers 2500 Coins for masternode setup...however in masternodes.online and even on PURE website top masternodes info is stated 5000 coins? Can someone confirm what is the exact amount necessary for a masternode?

Many thanks for the help!

Regards,
NokasKili

5000, on the site is a youtube video, watch it, is all you need to know  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
HI everyone,

Apologies for these inexperience/basic question guys but only yesterday become aware of PURE project and respective Masternodes functionality and can't find clear information about masternodes setup.
I had a look into website (masternode setup guide and respective video) where it refers 2500 Coins for masternode setup...however in masternodes.online and even on PURE website top masternodes info is stated 5000 coins? Can someone confirm what is the exact amount necessary for a masternode?

Many thanks for the help!

Regards,
NokasKili
Can some1 drop the discord link pls?
Activity: 151
hello all ..
have news for puredex ?
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Imperator coinexchange will be back soon they had some conflicted transactions due to some users on wrong chain
And we have discord.You can join with this link
https://discord.gg/QYpaEJd
Hello

Can anyone tell me what is goning on?

Slack: https://purealt.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjY4NDk4MDYwMjI0LWRlYTc3MWRlYWYzNDRmMzVlODM1YjVkOTZkZDk3MzhjNGEzMmYyYjdjNDFkYmUzYjA2YjQyNTJhM2Q3NjY0OWM

not actual anymore,

on Coinexchange it is "held for maintance" since days no withdrawl or deposit

did i buy and support scam shit coin ?
am i a criminal because i supported the system with my 6 masternodes?

help help do i have to go to jail? ;-)
just joking but really whats going on?
why no telegram, discord or anything else?

br
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
I'm trying to build a wallet with the best masternode coins and Pure can not miss in it; I had already seen the coin a few months ago but I remember a lower ROI or am I wrong?

Do you or someone from the team indicate if, after the portfolio update, there was also an increase in Roi on the mastenodes?
Why this decision and how will it be sustainable in the future?
How many coins do you receive every masternode today?

Also I see that 1 page of this discussion indicates 2500 coins per masternode and 20 million maximum stock, while on the site are indicated 5000 coins per MN and 50 million maximum stock ..... even on coinmarketcap is indicated a supply of 20 million .
Please can you update here in threads and in CMC?

I asked the dev and the team a few days ago but no one answered.

These are fundamental information that is not provided and is not clearly specified either on the first page of this thread or on the Pure website; moreover, the total supply is not updated on the coinmarketcap.

Please clarify these topics.

Thank you
Activity: 6
Hello. I sent some Pure to my wallet on CoinExcahnge.io without realizing the wallet was in maintenance... The coins, of course, have not shown up and the transaction is not appearing in the block explorer. Any ideas why the explorer is not up to date? And any word on when the maintenance at CoinExchange.io will be done?

I am in the same situation, the difference is that my PURE appear in the block explorer.
And the same question: When CoinExchange.io will fix the wallet for PURE?

Was there a wallet or blockchain update in March? Seems like that's the last time the block explorer has tracked any transactions from my wallet. Also, does anyone have a link to the discord? The link on page 1 of this thread is outdated.
Dev said CE are working on it in discord.

Intrigued about what this special news is!  Huh
Hello. I sent some Pure to my wallet on CoinExcahnge.io without realizing the wallet was in maintenance... The coins, of course, have not shown up and the transaction is not appearing in the block explorer. Any ideas why the explorer is not up to date? And any word on when the maintenance at CoinExchange.io will be done?

I am in the same situation, the difference is that my PURE appear in the block explorer.
And the same question: When CoinExchange.io will fix the wallet for PURE?
Activity: 6
With news next week, pure gona fly over 30k, going to 5$
news exchanges and beta Puredex before summer

News on puredex or are we expecting other major news?!
Activity: 62
With news next week, pure gona fly over 30k, going to 5$
news exchanges and beta Puredex before summer
Used Cryptobridge / wallet withdraw -> no problem
Only staking for the moment.
I'm  trading to get more PURE to set a masternode.

Rapidly falling for cryptobridge it's a great exchange so far and good backup for coinexchange issues
Activity: 62
Used Cryptobridge / wallet withdraw -> no problem
Only staking for the moment.
I'm  trading to get more PURE to set a masternode.
Activity: 364
The blockchain is corrupt.

Cryptobridge is on a different chain. Was there a swap? There seens to be old masternodes working at the same time as the new ones.

No discord invite.

This may be abandonware. Roll Eyes
Cbridge is on the same chain. Just received coins there

if you received a coin, this does not mean that the chain is working correctly. definitely now there are technical problems with the coin. which need to be resolved urgently, let's see how the team of the pure cope with them.
The blockchain is corrupt.

Cryptobridge is on a different chain. Was there a swap? There seens to be old masternodes working at the same time as the new ones.

No discord invite.

This may be abandonware. Roll Eyes
Cbridge is on the same chain. Just received coins there
Pages:
Jump to: