Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE - Decentralized - Masternodes - PoS - page 31. (Read 69639 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Hello,

What ports can be used to setup Pure masternodes?

Thanks
You can use any port, just open it in the VPS firewall and point to it from your controlling wallet's masternode.conf and that's it. You can also use multiple ports in same vps for multiple masternodes
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Hello,

What ports can be used to setup Pure masternodes?

Thanks
Activity: 221
Thank you dev.
As always, you guys deliver in time, and great quality software. For instance, i use many wallets, and Pure is one of the only few that have been super rock steady stable. I am sure Puredex will be the same quality...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hi Pure community.How is everybody?I just wanted to confirm with you guys that puredex is being developed and it will be release in time.Thanks

hi. dev!
we suffer a large-scale down trend.
and look forward to launching the platform!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Always great to see active dev and development going on time. Good luck! im pretty sure that you will success! So we will success too =)
Activity: 129
Hi Pure community.How is everybody?I just wanted to confirm with you guys that puredex is being developed and it will be release in time.Thanks

Awesome!! Thanks for the update
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Activity: 4
After receiving the award in the bag, the weight of the network shows 0. why the weight of the network fell and the reward only after 1600 days? How to fix it?

its normal for staking.. your coin need to mature again.. bout 10-12 hours (forget the actual time how long it take).
just leave it and its will staking again.. dont worry. Wink Wink Wink

Thank you for your help.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
After receiving the award in the bag, the weight of the network shows 0. why the weight of the network fell and the reward only after 1600 days? How to fix it?

its normal for staking.. your coin need to mature again.. bout 10-12 hours (forget the actual time how long it take).

There should be a pre-defined maturity time and after that your coins should start staking. If not that something must be wrong.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 129
Cannot wait to see what Puredex will do for this Coin.
Activity: 174

Activity: 4
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Active developer thanks for updates.
Activity: 18
Is this still being listed on cryptopia?

Nope, cryptopia doesn't allow exchange coins.
Activity: 41
Is this still being listed on cryptopia?
Activity: 174
what??? what type of update that you wait for Huh Huh Huh
i see dev was active in discord channel with update and so on..
Activity: 58
the dev of this coin and full of talking stories and nothing to happen ... it just talks and does nothing
blablabla cryptopia blabla
puredex bla bla sonnn
blabla exchange tititi bla bla ...

we want updates ... you're full of fool talk
Listed on Crypto Bridge is good. Cryptopia seems to be not a good exchange, especially after it experienced serious technical issues recent weeks. Nothing will make sure that Cryptopia won't get stucked with sort of terrible problems in the future. Personally, I think we should stay away from Cryptopia for a while and wait for more news.
Pages:
Jump to: