Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] pure POS $[MIRAI]@[MRI] MASTER NODES-from xgox coin team [swap open] - page 9. (Read 21770 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Fast friendly swap, This swap has the potential to be as successful as the recent OPC swap for MN. As being a long term investor for xGOx this current price is very cheap to buy 1.5Mil xGOx to swap to receive a Mirai Masternode https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XGOX_BTC

If you have time check out my coin by looking at my recent posts on my profile
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I really think this Masternode MRI coin can do well, my suggestion is that it would be good to have someone technical to help with the MN Setup, there is little to no really info and basically no help at this stage, I do know that the team is very busy and had very little sleep but we need out wallets to be working 100% for this project to hit the high tide. Thanks to MRI Team, Great job thus far.

Check at https://discord.gg/TTC7Erg for updated news and please edit and remove address on your post. Thanks
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Many people believe in the future of project and me too
Activity: 29
Great project. I started masterNode
Activity: 280
Merit: 55
with the explorer, this will even get the coin to higher grounds. listing to good exchange will definitely get it more heights. Smiley

We are busy completing first block of task of the roadmap. Running smooth so far.

Activity: 37
with the explorer, this will even get the coin to higher grounds. listing to good exchange will definitely get it more heights. Smiley
Activity: 14
 Grin  sent the xgox a half hour ago, and now i have MRI in my wallet,

i'm a xgox hoddler, and be happy to join  the MRI community, hope we will see new features/services to the Game Network.

thanks  for the help on Discord

try to setup the Masternode now Wink

(sorry bad englisch)

have a nice weekend

Joop55
Activity: 14
@everyone glad to release our first public explorer   https://mirai.blockxplorer.info/

nice coin , looking forward to be successfull coin
@everyone glad to release our first public explorer   https://mirai.blockxplorer.info/

Sorry for the confusion created due the typo in conf.file name, is mirai.conf , corrected already..  

addnode=138.68.133.11
addnode=138.68.166.56
addnode=138.68.152.14
addnode=139.59.170.63
addnode=138.68.161.9

dont forget to add the nodes manually.

http://173.254.204.74:12313/address/GXgoxSwapXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYNsEAe

18 million xgox burnt trough  swap already in few hours.

Team has decided to take a last security measure to guarantee a fair swap, coin wont be launched in exchanges until swap is finished.
Swap period is reduced to 2 weeks  from today

Activity: 310
Merit: 1
downloading the wallet. And I am so happy that the project and the ANN thread is already launched. All the best for MIRAI. and all of the xgox comunity
and what I like from the launched of the Mirai is that there is an option for xgox holder to swap it to mirai, or keep it in xGOx, in which a fair option for the holder.
or maybe buy more Mirai and made a Node when Mirai is on exchange.  Wink
Activity: 53
I´m an old time xGOx HOLDER, now the dev team is launching Mirai a Master Node coin that will complement and provide many features/services to the game industry.   

This is a strong project with a strong dev team, Let´s support the community and the Game Network!!!.

Regards,
copper member
Activity: 52
Looking to be a very promising project and still very cheap to buy the xgox needed to swap for Mirai masternode.

I think a little more detail in the roadmap would be helpful for new investors and maybe some details of the achievements of the xgox team for those that are not familiar with xgox coin.

The balance of pos/pow/masternodes looks well thought out.

I'm ready to swap!
Activity: 37
i was lucky to have been invited by my ore mi atata @Sobogunkenny, and learned about, xGOx, then eventually the swap to MIRAI.
Great dev team, and this coin has great potential to be on top. Dedication, transparency and integrity.
I want to be part of this project. Given enough leverage I would definitely set up at least 1 MN.

Activity: 10
I am interest to be port of this project ...  . i most importance is  youe need to list on  good exchange and keep update any progress to your invester .
Activity: 42
As I successful done the custom address generation with XGOX, XGOD and Joy, I will try the same with new Mirai. For custom address generation I use vanitygen. This program generate the private key that have to be imported in wallet.
But first I need some cool Mirai address, something like:
MyMiraiXfhjjkfssv38fjkdgjjkv
MasterNodeXfhjjkfssv38fjkjkv

When successful done it, I will report here.
Activity: 54
I really think this Masternode MRI coin can do well, my suggestion is that it would be good to have someone technical to help with the MN Setup, there is little to no really info and basically no help at this stage, I do know that the team is very busy and had very little sleep but we need out wallets to be working 100% for this project to hit the high tide. Thanks to MRI Team, Great job thus far.

MRI = MCoTnA8nfEbaKKPYMD16nUHEQVLJk4Z3qH
Pages:
Jump to: