Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💎purediamond-ico.com 💎Lab-Grown Diamond Collateral Crypto Currency - page 2. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It's a wonderful project, but I'd like to know more about the details of the Pure Diamond Coin project.
Activity: 7
I did not know that natural diamonds have many problems. I want you to solve it.
Activity: 2
It will bring out different demand by adding value added to diamonds. I want to expect.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Provide also the stats how much you raised so far. Thanks.
My doubt for this project, if they are truly growing diamonds, then, they don't need to hold an ICO anymore.
They can just grow diamonds as much as they can, and sell it.
Also, with this kind of venture, they can easily tap big private investors, no need to disturb the small time crypto users.
I wonder how this project will really end up to...
Pure diamond coin project is easy to understand and has future potential.
Activity: 56
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
I want to see the real thing of the lab glown diamond. I would like to compare it with natural.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
idk, this website doesn't look like a lab website (that grows fkng diamonds!!!:D) http://purediamond-singapore.com.  pure diamond farm is partner of pure diamond farm. i must be high or these links are the real thing?)

UPD found the official https://purediamond-lab.com along couple others - web representation looks very weird

but this really makes me smile

the blockchain that is underpinned by diamonds is more reliable than the bit coins and the Ethereum that are made up only from people’s credit without having any backing up

guess thats the last nail.
Activity: 24
Project sound like good
The pure diamond coin project is wonderful, but it looks like it will take time.
I am worried about whether companies dealing with natural diamonds will not get in the way.
Activity: 6
Lab Grown Diamond seems to exceed the demand for natural diamonds.
Activity: 5
I think that connecting diamonds and block chains is an interesting idea. I want to support you.
Lab grown diamonds have the potential to reduce the damage of fraud. I think this is a very good thing.
It is necessary to solve the problem of natural diamonds. I hope to solve that problem.
Activity: 50
Wow, a very interesting idea to bring diamonds into the blockchain. I think this project will be a profitable investment place for investors. but for development, the team needs a lot of funds and support from investors.
Lab Grown Diamond seems to become popular in the future. I am looking forward to the future.
Activity: 249
A good idea and a strong team, follow closely to this project, and I believe this startup will achieve their goals. Great idea!                                                      
Activity: 224
This is a good project and I am proud to be involved in this project. Hopefully this project is always the best. And I'm sure this project will be useful in the future for everyone in the world. I love it!                                                      
Activity: 135
Good project, great team, great opportunity each person like bonuses and ico buy big pennies and good profit
Pages:
Jump to: