Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PX Hybrid POW/POS [SHA-256] MINING POOL **STAKING ANDROID WALLETS** [ANN] - page 13. (Read 61500 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When I get some coins to play with I'll use one of my extra Android devices for nothing but a px wallet and staking of that single transaction and I'll share the data with everybody else so we can all see the end result just give me a few days to set that up.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Depends on coin count to stake a reward but should be like a week to see a stake. Don't forget to encrypt your wallet and then unlock it for staking.

I can't get the Android to stay open to stake. And I'm still no luck on finding a stratum to connect properly to the QT's Windows or a built Linux, I'm sure that's not really the problem of the client more of just not having the info to find the right repo that interacts with the client without throwing getwork errors to pass to MPOS or others.

I have p.m. him and he did get back to me ask me what the problems were but since then he has not replied. No big deal he could be just busy however he should release some specs to you so you could fill in the proper information for everybody to see in the first post.

Staking Android Wallets, developed by MystPhysX here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587471.new#new

MystPhysX is ready to answer all your questions about the Android wallet
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Depends on coin count to stake a reward but should be like a week to see a stake. Don't forget to encrypt your wallet and then unlock it for staking.

I can't get the Android to stay open to stake. And I'm still no luck on finding a stratum to connect properly to the QT's Windows or a built Linux, I'm sure that's not really the problem of the client more of just not having the info to find the right repo that interacts with the client without throwing getwork errors to pass to MPOS or others.

I have p.m. him and he did get back to me ask me what the problems were but since then he has not replied. No big deal he could be just busy however he should release some specs to you so you could fill in the proper information for everybody to see in the first post.

Ok thank you. I will have a look at using the desktop wallet. I can't see everything on the android wallet anyway so it would be better. But the staking on android is kinda why I got PX to to begin with though.

I have had my coins in my wallet for a long time now but no staking. How long does it take ? I feel I've been very patient. I've been waiting like a few days now.
legendary
Wow YoBit is still staking people's coins. I've done everything to get a hold of someone to release mine but no go. Even a PM to him on the forums here no reply.

On another note where do we submit bugs for the clients?

what problem do you have with client?

You can contact iGOTSPOTS here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/igotspots-108913
Wow YoBit is still staking people's coins. I've done everything to get a hold of someone to release mine but no go. Even a PM to him on the forums here no reply.

On another note where do we submit bugs for the clients?

Edit: coins have been released from YoBit
legendary
You can still stake your Android wallets.
PX WALLETS ARE ENABLED AT YOBIT. YOU CAN NOW DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAW YOUR LOVELY PX COINS  Cheesy

I know !! I'm so happy !!  Grin I checked it earlier on today and is was green. Smiley now I am staking but I have a question. When will my coin days go up and probability increase ? How often is the stake ? Like a few days ? Depending how much I have.

It's block-based staking seems like so think a staking pool would work better so you don't have to keep your computer on all the time. poswallet.com currently offers a staking pool on the coin and seems to work well so far.

What if pos wallet runs one day ? Sad I got this because I can stake on android but I didn't know it had to be on all the time. I guess I'll use poswallet.
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
PX WALLETS ARE ENABLED AT YOBIT. YOU CAN NOW DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAW YOUR LOVELY PX COINS  Cheesy

I know !! I'm so happy !!  Grin I checked it earlier on today and is was green. Smiley now I am staking but I have a question. When will my coin days go up and probability increase ? How often is the stake ? Like a few days ? Depending how much I have.

It's block-based staking seems like so think a staking pool would work better so you don't have to keep your computer on all the time. poswallet.com currently offers a staking pool on the coin and seems to work well so far.

legendary
Sweet, I guess that's one of the downsides of hosting so many pairs, can result in high maintenance.
YOBIT was staking those coins
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Sweet, I guess that's one of the downsides of hosting so many pairs, can result in high maintenance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Good to know..
legendary
legendary
Omg I finally got my tablet to stop saying "insufficient storage available" even when there is I'm sire everyone has known this painful error. Anyway so I finally get rid of it and download and install the DX wallet. Everything works great I have the manager and everything. Then I go to yobit and I see my DX wallet and I'm like cool let's stake this. To my horror the wallet is under "maintance" they just added PX and the wallet does work -_-
I do not know why it is under maintenance
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
So, just a question.. PX is the "new" PEX, right? But PEX is still mineable and available to sell/buy on exchanges.. Im confused..

PX swapped from PX in ratio 1:1, just as Krypton was swapped from GAIA  Smiley. basically the same idea.

Most people swapped their PEX for PX, because the PEX DEV has vanished, and PEX wallet had huge sync problems.

Yeah, the weird stuff is that pex is still mineable and rather profitable at current exchange.. PX doesnt seem to be as profitable Tongue
legendary
So, just a question.. PX is the "new" PEX, right? But PEX is still mineable and available to sell/buy on exchanges.. Im confused..

PX swapped from PX in ratio 1:1, just as Krypton was swapped from GAIA  Smiley. basically the same idea.

Most people swapped their PEX for PX, because the PEX DEV has vanished, and PEX wallet had huge sync problems.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Omg I finally got my tablet to stop saying "insufficient storage available" even when there is I'm sire everyone has known this painful error. Anyway so I finally get rid of it and download and install the DX wallet. Everything works great I have the manager and everything. Then I go to yobit and I see my DX wallet and I'm like cool let's stake this. To my horror the wallet is under "maintance" they just added PX and the wallet does work -_-
Pages:
Jump to: