Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PX Hybrid POW/POS [SHA-256] MINING POOL **STAKING ANDROID WALLETS** [ANN] - page 27. (Read 61500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
can DEV post PEX 2.3 wallet and last bootstrap.dat so that we all that can't send from PEX 2.5 to BTCpool can make a fresh resintall instantly

Thx
The old PEX Dev is not around to do anything. This is why we swapped to PX in the first place. iGOTSPOTS has nothing to do with the old PEX coin.
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
can DEV post PEX 2.3 wallet and last bootstrap.dat so that we all that can't send from PEX 2.5 to BTCpool can make a fresh resintall instantly

Thx
legendary
I am posting this PM discussion for reference purposes, to help other members who encounter problems when moving their old POSEX coins.

Hi! I can not deposit my PosEx to BTCpool balance. Address from BTCpool Balances uppear in red color in my Posex wallet v2.5. Please help, I want to swap them to PX.

Best regards,
*Sakura*
Backup your wallet, save your wallet.dat. Next, try to open your PEX wallet with PEX v2.3

Ok, done. But it takes ages for TX confirming... Smiley  Hope you guys will wait for me...

Yes we will. You still have almost a whole day to swap and withdraw your coins before the HIPOS starts.

We are currently at block 31,015. HiPOS starts at block 35,001.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
The old PEX DEV has abandoned the project.

His wallet was a pain.

Please hang on and be patient, we want to improve the thread and release more updates soon

I've solo mined some PX and swapped for some PX so now I have a good amount of PX to stake for the HiPOS stage. Looking forward to your updates.

HI
what miners are you useing?

I use about 30GB of USB miners. There are only a few certain miners that will solo mine. I've played with them all until I found what worked.

start.bat
Code:
bfgminer -o 127.0.0.1:22222 -u user -p pass --scan auto 

px.config
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=22222
gen=0
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1

so what miners are you using ?

I'm pretty sure at launch you could have solo mined with some USB stick miners or even GPU mined it for a bit.
legendary
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

His wallet was a pain.

Please hang on and be patient, we want to improve the thread and release more updates soon

I've solo mined some PX and swapped for some PX so now I have a good amount of PX to stake for the HiPOS stage. Looking forward to your updates.

HI

I use about 30GB of USB miners. There are only a few certain miners that will solo mine. I've played with them all until I found what worked.

start.bat
Code:
bfgminer -o 127.0.0.1:22222 -u user -p pass --scan auto 

px.config
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=22222
gen=0
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1

so what miners are you using ?
legendary
NodeMasters

His wallet was a pain.

HI
legendary

His wallet was a pain.

Good, I hope that you teach the rest of us how to solo-mine  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

His wallet was a pain.

legendary
Hi Guys

Coin Swap update for you

so far you have swapped  1,300,356.82047043 coins

well done guys

thanks
Paul

I translated his last PEX , and what to do with them now? They are still and hang on deposit.

His wallet was a pain.

Activity: 377
Hi Guys

Coin Swap update for you

well done guys

thanks
Paul

I translated his last PEX , and what to do with them now? They are still and hang on deposit.
legendary
hello, translate for indonesian language done

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-px-gabungan-powpos-hipos-dimulai-hari-iniann-1572775

will update the thread Indonesian after main thread already improve

thanks
Just hang on, we want to improve the thread, but we are waiting for more updates.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
hello, translate for indonesian language done

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-px-gabungan-powpos-hipos-dimulai-hari-iniann-1572775

will update the thread Indonesian after main thread already improve

thanks
legendary
Android wallet coming later today.
legendary
NodeMasters
Hi Guys

Coin Swap update for you

well done guys

thanks
Paul
legendary
got my PX's all moved to the wallet waiting for the HiPos.  the new logo is pretty sleek, wallet is pretty not bad either.

kinda surprised the little train that could is still chugging along. 

Glad to have you back. Please help me spread the word.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
got my PX's all moved to the wallet waiting for the HiPos.  the new logo is pretty sleek, wallet is pretty not bad either.

kinda surprised the little train that could is still chugging along. 

Activity: 416
why can't I send to btcpool from PEX wallet. always red with every address
What version of PEX wallet are you using?

v25.0.0. beast
Backup your PEX wallet, save your wallet.dat, then try to send your coins using a previous version of PEX.

I'll try with fresh install. For now I am always getting message that address I'm trying to send is not a PEX address. I also tried with Yobit PEX address and it0s the same. I'll let you know what happend.
legendary
why can't I send to btcpool from PEX wallet. always red with every address
What version of PEX wallet are you using?

v25.0.0. beast
Backup your PEX wallet, save your wallet.dat, then try to send your coins using a previous version of PEX.
legendary
POW difficulty is increasing, as observed from this backup block explorer:
http://164.132.189.231/

Yesterday, difficulty was around 700. Now it is over 1230, steadily increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: