Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PYRO.NETWORK - SOCIAL STAKING & DEFLATIONARY PROJECT - page 4. (Read 1530 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 1
this token is now listed on coinlim exchange which can make this token even better because it is also listed on coingecko. and for coinlim there are still no buy orders, I hope there are investors who are interested in this token
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
That's a really neat looking project. I like how you evolved the idea of deflationaries to something bigger.
I hope this project outdoes all of them, because the premise and fundamental structure is really well devised.

And thanks for the airdrop. Always nice to get those. =]
Activity: 13
we'll see how long this project lasts, but I'm with you. already took part in airdrop and received 100 coins. very quickly and without any problems. An airdrop with a small fee is a good idea.
Activity: 51
THE airdrop through metamask extension ,the staking rewards for holders ,the deflationary properties of tokens , and the well thought ideas of the project is very appealing and may do well in the future prospect of this project .
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm really looking forward to becoming an active community member with the Pyro Network. After discussing the platform on discord with the developers I'm very interested to see how this project develops. They are motivated and want to create something new and different from the rest! Promising project.
brand new
 8)Pyro.network is gonna be a powerhouse. I'm curious to see how far this train will ride Wink
brand new
Pretty excited about the social networking and blockchain gaming features of PYRO Token, these are the kind of features we need to get more adoption.
Activity: 3
new social network + staking) this is trend now) nice) waiting ang go reading whitepaper
i want hear more about function social network? what it will be
brand new
Very interesting idea of the platform. I would like to be more involved and more involved in the project development process.
brand new
Please tell me, this coin is planned to be displayed on some local exchanges.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Following up the project !
promising
brand new
Hello. I joined the telegram channel, where can I learn more about the project?
I wish you great success
brand new
Great to see more deflationary tokens coming up in the market. Stake rewards seems promising and hope to see more partnerships and updates coming up.
brand new
Nerdy Dude Stuff here! I'd be interested to see if your social media aspect will be viable for videos! It'd be nice to have more places to post videos now that YouTube keeps banning Crypto channels like myself..
brand new
Except for the staking, when would you expect the nearest DApps?
Activity: 1
Oтличный пpoeкт пpocтo cyпep я yвepeн чтo вcё бyдeт кpyтo!!!!!
brand new
Well, let's look at the project, although it seems to promise to be interesting
brand new
I liked the project, in the future I think it will grow higher and higher.
Activity: 297
Good evening, tell me, will PYRO be used on a social network? When can I register? Where can I find out how your ad network will work and release dates?
brand new
I look forward to the launch of this wonderful project, I will definitely play.  Good luck to all.
Pages:
Jump to: