Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qbase - page 10. (Read 21555 times)

copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
korean translation reserved
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:53:33 PM
I have been fortunate enough to assist the new team with updating the code and releasing the 2.0 version.
These guys have shown great spirit in turning a dev abandoned project into this community gem. I honestly believe that with the current team behind it, and the growing community, Qbase will in fact be a strong crypto-currency to watch out for.

There is a lot of discussion and ideas about possible use cases and unique ones that will be beneficial to both customer and investor of Qbase.
Currently mining difficulty is low but picking up pace quick. Get on board now and join the community on Discord. The team is awesome and really forthcoming when discussing future developments of Qbase 2.0.

I'm definitely sticking around for this project and will continue to get involved when possible.  Smiley

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
October 10, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
reserved for bounties

if there is a bounty for translation can i reserve for indonesian translation?
if i got accepted just PM me and i will start the translation
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 12:44:37 PM
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
copper member
Activity: 127
October 10, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Qbase has been listed on Pool Explorer
Track coin network hashrate, difficulty, active mining pools in real time: Qbase (QBS) [x16s]

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
October 10, 2018, 12:32:35 PM
CURRENT BOUNTIES

MOBILE WALLETS

WIN A MASTERNODE BAG OF COINS!

10,000QBS plus 3 months free masternode hosting for the first place
5,000QBS for second place
2,500QBS for third place

What you need to do to win these coins is assist with our next exchange listing!

We are applying to be listed on https://www.Graviex.net

our listing request:
https://graviex.net/listing_requests/32019

We are already on the voting list, so we now need to get coins to the voting address and to get listed we need to raise around 3,000,000 Gravio Coins, by whatever means necessary.

STEPS TO JOIN THE CONTEST

1) PM 'rgsnedds' (here) or in discord 'Raskul' or on Telegram '@Rasku1' requesting a unique Gravio address in which to store coins.
2) Mine or buy Gravio coins and deposit them to your unique allocated address. (Address and wallet is held by the dev team)
3) Wait for Graviex listing to see if you have won!

It's that simple! Updates will be given regularly across our chat channels and here on bctalk.

NOTE: Please do not deposit coins directly to the voting address if you want to take part in this bounty contest, as we have no way of monitoring how may coins you have gathered unless admin can hold them in a single wallet.

The winner (10k QBS + 3 months masternode hosting) will be the one with the most gravio coins at time of exchange listing.
Second place (5k QBS) will be the one with the second most gravio coins at the time of exchange listing.
Third place (2.5k QBS) will be the one with the third most gravio coins art the time of exchange listing.

I have set up ten addresses in the same wallet initially, and can add more as more people join the contest.

DONATE

please donate towards our exchange listing fund

32ZjBuj6tSGiJtBKr5QvR9tmWVZ8XPZ1yU

Activity: 462
October 10, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul