Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 125. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I mined for 2 hour, without reward at lycheebit  Cry

Are there any problem?
Activity: 33
QBIC twitter no tweet... Cry
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
No manipulation occurs, there is a debugging network. Stay with us and we will rejoice
Здecь https://neoscrypt.pro и здecь https://arcpool.com paзныe блoки, кинa нe бyдeт?
Activity: 45
which pool is better?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Excellent promising coin. And the fact that the complexity of the stratum is high - speaks in its favor! I think that there are all chances to "shoot"!
I applied to participate in Twitter company.
Activity: 6
My wallet is stuck at "19 hours ago". So maybe there is a bigger problem?

EDIT: Now its 8 hours.. but its stuck again.

Are you sure neoscrypt is a scammer? The first payouts were made to my wallet... But now since 8 hours no new blocks found.
Activity: 28
Need to try. The idea is interesting. I very much hope that the asset team is quite literate.
link pool max miners, please Wink
copper member
Activity: 182
Telegram @magistr_yota
No manipulation occurs, there is a debugging network. Stay with us and we will rejoice
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
I see that the developer is doing some kind of manipulation with the network, perhaps to steal our coins, I'm leaving this project  Angry

i thought this was a nice project and want to join the signature bountry ... Sad Sad

I wish you success
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
I see that the developer is doing some kind of manipulation with the network, perhaps to steal our coins, I'm leaving this project  Angry

i thought this was a nice project and want to join the signature bountry ... Sad Sad
Activity: 43
the purse does not work !!! after the advice of the developer, I moved to the pool http://www.lycheebit.com for the day when I received 0.79 coins at 7.5 Mg / s. DEV, what BTC am I digging?))
Merit: 10
It was very annoying waiting this 30 blocks today. Someone with nicehash increases difficulty to 1200 and here we go, 6 blocks for 8 hours, Jesse's it's madness...
Activity: 18
Neoscrypy.pro  scamer ....where people mining ?   i'm  mining on Lycheebit.com...
Really?!  Smiley You & dev scamers
Activity: 14
Neoscrypy.pro  scamer ....where people mining ?   i'm  mining on Lycheebit.com...
why no one finds new blocks? what happened?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Why minerproject.ru writes as if i am mining GOA?

Same for me, it recognize the wallet as QBIC, but GOA mining is in progress, and keep going Cheesy
I'll leave this pool for now. Until this is fixed.

Same for me!!!  Sad
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Rolling in the Deep
Waiting for Airdrop and to support this project: GYYAAfYgGWDnqTVJCjwMNDuoVZTJhSED9G
Activity: 27
Why minerproject.ru writes as if i am mining GOA?

Same for me, it recognize the wallet as QBIC, but GOA mining is in progress, and keep going Cheesy
I'll leave this pool for now. Until this is fixed.
Both of you should return to the threads of GOA topic, and discuss about this coin there. I don't see anything related to QBIC in your words. It doesn't make sense at all.

Both of us, are tying to mine QBIC, on minerproject.ru. But even with assuming correct configurations, the pool is showing, that we mine GOA, insted of QBIC.

QBIC addres, pass "c=QBIC" etc. Therefor not QBIC reward...

If you know, why is this so, please help.
Jump to: