Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 131. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 31
I want to join SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN but Jr Member can write 150 characters on signature.

How can i join signature campaign?
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
a huge hashrate for a new coin, how can we(small miner) survive
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
where to mine  ? Huh
Activity: 27
Who is mining on the GPU already?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I just got tired of Gobyte signature but I have a share in their MN anyway. As long as I know all recent coins that appeared before Coinsmarkets gone broke are not listed anywhere. Because listing anywhere else needs at least 0.5 BTC and that's rich. A lotta ppl would kill you for 0.5 BTC. They'd even call you nazi and such before killing you. That's disturbing to see modern nazis would call you a nazi before commiting acts of terrorism against you especially when they blame jews and the US and support Hezbollah and carpet bomb civillians like all nazis usually did since the 1930s. Even those nazis that live in the US hate the US and jews. And nigguz ofc. And latinos too. Mr. Trump is the number one nazi out there as you might have noticed. Though I'm a white man so I got nothing to worry about
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
How to get qubic address ?
Download the purse and install it!
How do I set up my wallet? And how to start the mine?
Activity: 7
How to get qubic address ?
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Telegram @magistr_yota
   Welcome to our official channel   https://discord.gg/RAHay5
I'm happy to join this promising project! I hope for mutual cooperation! Ready to work as a designer)
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
So! Hope this project will go well. Goind to try my first sig company here Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very good project idea in the long term can pay off. I downloaded the wallet but it is too big and takes up a lot of space you need to come up with a lighter version of the wallet then everything will be fine.Good luck!
Activity: 25
I see you wrote that you are going to have a pre-sale. Do you know when this will be?
Activity: 136
What is best pool for minig ?

Hey man, check first page of Ann, a lot of pools were added, I guess neoscrypt pool is good, most h/s there now

thanks man , but I try all of pools were add in first page ,  these pool always lag and got nothings.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
hi guys please help for me
Which pool is the best?

I mining here http://mcip.eu/ and am pleased.
For 12 hours with 4.2 Mhz I mine around 2.0 QBIC

Activity: 394
Merit: 135
hi guys please help for me
Which pool is the best?
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Is it no win 32-bit wallet available?
I do not saw it
Activity: 319
Where to mine?

No discord no twitter no any communication!
Activity: 18
Activity: 207
I set sgminer as follows and it does not work:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer.exe --algorithm neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u Gh5riqzA6pgrDo6vHTqrSxmPAjShxK2jRS -p c=QBIC

what happaned

Are you running from a command line or from a batch file. It may be easier to see what is going wrong from a command line.
Is there any post which introduce the sgminer?
Thanks in advance
Jump to: