Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 49. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I agree with you should eliminate all newbies away signature campaign right now. They have tried to post a great deal of spamming shits everywhere on your thread.
Qbic is the most undervalued coin right now in the market, right? Time to need the trusted supporters, then it will explode soon.
Since the start of the second wave (actually at the first wave), I realized some big hole of the campaign, which can help cheaters to exploited. This one was pointed out by tbct_mt2. That is the quick form, now at the third wave, the form is designed stricter, which will eliminate cheater out of the campaign.
If the signature campaign managed better at its beginning, FUDs didn't occured. Anyway, I strongly believe the price of QBIC will recover in the next few days.

Good luck, dev.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Dear community!
The next week payed about 9,000 QBIC  in the form of rewards. We decided to divide the payments into three stages, which were announced to the whole community. Now by the results of payments it became clear that all the accounts above the newcomers who fulfilled all the conditions deserved what they got. We do not want to blame anyone for anything, but from now on, no rewards is for the newbies .
Why?
Everyone who considers himself the smartest registers a dozen new accounts, participates in the company receives many coins and sells for nothing, and this offends developers, miners and owners of masternodes. Up to the date, we have distributed about 26,000 QBIC's in rewards.
But there are some scammers who did not even manage to withstand all the conditions of the companies, most of all yelling at the forum, in the discord and in the telegrams of the channel that we are scammers.
Let's not pay attention to them. It is better to pay attention to the fact that during the incomplete month of the coin's existence, according to the road map, a lot has been done by the developers. And if you continue to believe us, very soon we will provide you with more and more new services and fulfill all obligations to QBIC respected community.
Patience and good luck for all of us!!!

I agree with you should eliminate all newbies away signature campaign right now. They have tried to post a great deal of spamming shits everywhere on your thread.
Qbic is the most undervalued coin right now in the market, right? Time to need the trusted supporters, then it will explode soon.
Activity: 55
Why is the price falling ?

coin - scam
lol I was looking at your post history and almost every post is either "scam" or "moon".
Activity: 85
Have just tried to mine it for fun. I don't even have a wallet yet - used the one from the example

F:\Downloads\ccminer-x64-2.2.4-cuda9>ccminer-x64.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp
://lycheebit.com:4233 -u GZUrwsqYXV2NYvL94JPGTAzaBjqMLymqRR -p c=QBIC
*** ccminer 2.2.4 for nVidia GPUs by tpruvot@github ***
    Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 9.0 64-bits

Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
  Include some kernels from alexis78, djm34, djEzo, tsiv and krnlx.

BTC donation address: 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo (tpruvot)

[2018-02-11 00:26:24] Starting on stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233
[2018-02-11 00:26:24] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2018-02-11 00:26:24] NVAPI GPU monitoring enabled.
[2018-02-11 00:26:24] 1 miner thread started, using 'neoscrypt' algorithm.
[2018-02-11 00:26:25] Stratum difficulty set to 32 (0.00049)
[2018-02-11 00:26:25] neoscrypt block 18756, diff 933.223
[2018-02-11 00:26:26] GPU #0: Sorry neoscrypt is not supported on SM 3.0 devices

What am I doing wrong? What does this error mean?
What is your GPU card?
Activity: 56
Can someone tell me, please, how do i know if i participate in the airdrop or not? No one saw spreadsheet of participated users. I filled two form. One of them a week ago. Of course i got nothing  Grin I'll be waiting but all of it seems very strange.
The airdrop you mentioned now is over. Actually it has been implemented atleast 3 weeks ago. Sorry but Please dont pretend to be a dumpy.
Those who wore signature 3 weeks recieved one payment, those who wore signature 1 week recieved nothing.  Maybe this week will be ending like previous. How can we trust those ho doing like that? They offers a job "signature compaign" and after that they say that i was participating in non existent compaign. That campaign ended a couple of weeks before i participate. They was offering a job last week but they dont wonted to pay for last week.

Ok. All is clear now. I don't blame anyone.I just don't understood it in advance.

There were two campaigns - the airdrop and the signature. The airdrop was finished a long time ago and was related to social media posts. The signature campaign seems to have been innundated by chancers which overloaded the devs.
Activity: 85
exit scam from this shit coin. no volume and the dev or team have sell 20.000 qbic in 3 days,

Proof about the dev selling?

on the explorer LOL
http://explorer.qbic.io:3001

first on the rich list
http://explorer.qbic.io:3001/address/GMcez4BAxUbFYTAyesVQccVXzJpxWH9skJ
Bad detective! About 2 MN auction, bounty, airdrop - remember? Watch the dates!

Yes, this is 1.5% initial coin of dev about 787,500 qbic
Activity: 486
Can someone tell me, please, how do i know if i participate in the airdrop or not? No one saw spreadsheet of participated users. I filled two form. One of them a week ago. Of course i got nothing  Grin I'll be waiting but all of it seems very strange.
The airdrop you mentioned now is over. Actually it has been implemented atleast 3 weeks ago. Sorry but Please dont pretend to be a dumpy.
Those who wore signature 3 weeks recieved one payment, those who wore signature 1 week recieved nothing.  Maybe this week will be ending like previous. How can we trust those ho doing like that? They offers a job "signature compaign" and after that they say that i was participating in non existent compaign. That campaign ended a couple of weeks before i participate. They was offering a job last week but they dont wonted to pay for last week.

Ok. All is clear now. I don't blame anyone.I just don't understood it in advance.

it seems this week, too, for signature to pay not will
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
Activity: 232
Merit: 11

Activity: 518
Why is the price falling ?
Activity: 354
the price of this coin tends to zero. this is the best proof.  Grin
Activity: 174
Lick me
Activity: 139
Qbic is not a scam! This is a fact, but it would be interesting to hear your argument and your opinion why do you think that the project is a scam?

http://explorer.qbic.io:3001

first on the rich list
http://explorer.qbic.io:3001/address/GMcez4BAxUbFYTAyesVQccVXzJpxWH9skJ

Activity: 232
Merit: 11
Activity: 51
One moment of course, and I'm confused - namely the fact that there is no possibility to look at the work of the team I mean Source Code

But how to know - maybe at the moment the team is too busy - and they are not up to this now ... in any case I would like to see Source Code!
Activity: 51
Qbic is not a scam! This is a fact, but it would be interesting to hear your argument and your opinion why do you think that the project is a scam?
Activity: 1
Qbic = scam = dead project
Stay away guys from this Mm scam
What did you want to say? Please give me evidence on which you judged about the project.
Activity: 139

Dear community!
The next week payed about 9,000 QBIC  in the form of rewards. We decided to divide the payments into three stages, which were announced to the whole community. Now by the results of payments it became clear that all the accounts above the newcomers who fulfilled all the conditions deserved what they got. We do not want to blame anyone for anything, but from now on, no rewards is for the newbies .
Why?
Everyone who considers himself the smartest registers a dozen new accounts, participates in the company receives many coins and sells for nothing, and this offends developers, miners and owners of masternodes. Up to the date, we have distributed about 26,000 QBIC's in rewards.
But there are some scammers who did not even manage to withstand all the conditions of the companies, most of all yelling at the forum, in the discord and in the telegrams of the channel that we are scammers.
Let's not pay attention to them. It is better to pay attention to the fact that during the incomplete month of the coin's existence, according to the road map, a lot has been done by the developers. And if you continue to believe us, very soon we will provide you with more and more new services and fulfill all obligations to QBIC respected community.
Patience and good luck for all of us!!!

Qbic = scam = dead project
Stay away guys from this Mm scam
Activity: 24
Have just tried to mine it for fun. I don't even have a wallet yet - used the one from the example

F:\Downloads\ccminer-x64-2.2.4-cuda9>ccminer-x64.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp
://lycheebit.com:4233 -u GZUrwsqYXV2NYvL94JPGTAzaBjqMLymqRR -p c=QBIC
*** ccminer 2.2.4 for nVidia GPUs by tpruvot@github ***
    Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 9.0 64-bits

Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
  Include some kernels from alexis78, djm34, djEzo, tsiv and krnlx.

BTC donation address: 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo (tpruvot)

[2018-02-11 00:26:24] Starting on stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233
[2018-02-11 00:26:24] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2018-02-11 00:26:24] NVAPI GPU monitoring enabled.
[2018-02-11 00:26:24] 1 miner thread started, using 'neoscrypt' algorithm.
[2018-02-11 00:26:25] Stratum difficulty set to 32 (0.00049)
[2018-02-11 00:26:25] neoscrypt block 18756, diff 933.223
[2018-02-11 00:26:26] GPU #0: Sorry neoscrypt is not supported on SM 3.0 devices

What am I doing wrong? What does this error mean?
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
This is identical with gbx and it will add to the success of project if it follow his footsteps. I think this is the best time to buy more coins.
Pages:
Jump to: