Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger - page 72. (Read 186351 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Please let it drop to 0,00025 again so i can buy some more  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
First, congrats for your initiative and work on QRL.

But Quantum Resistant Ledger can not be tested without a Quantum attack, even if you apply theory and mathematics, we are still far from Quantum computing and have no insight about its capabilities.

Thanks. But we do know already that Shor's Algorithm had been used to factor small numbers with early quantum computer prototypes. It is true we may be some way off from such machines breaking ECDSA - but the honest answer is we cannot be sure! Smiley

Update: I have begun implementing POS on the test node.

SO this is going to be totally POS no POW at all?
Activity: 698
Merit: 503
Substantiate your success.
i will keep watching this
Activity: 158
Merit: 109
The distribution of this coin has undermined the technological ambitions of the whole project.  A few presale investors divided up most of the supply for huge profits, now there's a guy on Twister boasting he has 20% of the supply. 

A few got in early, and will make their profits now, and the people who buy now, will make them by selling to those buying at an even later point, thats if it all dosnt crash.

Thats how the market works, and its the same thing with almost all coins/everything that rises if there is market demand.
Activity: 107
REDDCoin - Great return
The distribution of this coin has undermined the technological ambitions of the whole project.  A few presale investors divided up most of the supply for huge profits, now there's a guy on Twister boasting he has 20% of the supply. 

proof links please
Activity: 356
Activity: 107
REDDCoin - Great return
very soon (very!!!) Quantum computer from GOOGLE (49 qubit) will find first Bitcoin and the Quantum era will begin.
QRL grow very much (very!!!)
Activity: 269
Merit: 13
2256 bitcoins in we are off to moon, cya fellas, thx for bailing out!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Mr 2250 BTC whale I love and hate you at the same time.
legendary
Getting in at 50k is what's up.

There is an um.. 4m sell order.. Worth 2250+ BTC.

What the fuck?

Fuck that I am taking my 6 BTC profit and running lol.
Activity: 269
Merit: 13
Getting in at 50k is what's up.
Activity: 158
Merit: 109
I tried 2 Resist but the Domaining side in me Made me Buy QRLcoins.com and BuyQRL.com  Grin Grin Grin Grin...

Finished Purchasing my stake in this coin (Not that many but atleast i got a few), lets see where it goes....
legendary
67 BTC sell wall! Quick, protect your investments and get all the BTC you can, it is obviously going to crash.

yes, im selling another small stake before i go enjoy my holiday on the seychelles.

need some extra's for drinking mojito's all day

Well you'll be selling at a 10% discount in a few hours as this exact thing happened like 5 hours ago lol.

You're seeing it wrong, i'm selling at 1500% profit.

In a few hours you'll understand.

a small stake does not mean emptying my wallet, still have around 100k for hodl  Grin

probably only a small % opted for the ERC20 tokens ...

Then very good investment my friend and congratulations!
Activity: 245
67 BTC sell wall! Quick, protect your investments and get all the BTC you can, it is obviously going to crash.

yes, im selling another small stake before i go enjoy my holiday on the seychelles.

Well you'll be selling at a 10% discount in a few hours as this exact thing happened like 5 hours ago lol.

a small stake does not mean emptying my wallet, still have around 100k for hodl  Grin

probably only a small % opted for the ERC20 tokens ...
Activity: 26
Merit: 5
QRL seems to be great store of value for long term. Just bought small amount and planning to hold it for longterm. How can I install its wallet? Is there wallet for Mac OS X?  Is there light wallet for Android?

Same here, what about a local QRL wallet? Do they provide one?
legendary

1500% is nice but if it is profit of 0.1 it doesn't matter, 20% profit of 10 BTC is more.

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
QRL seems to be great store of value for long term. Just bought small amount and planning to hold it for longterm. How can I install its wallet? Is there wallet for Mac OS X?  Is there light wallet for Android?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
fake pump
price will drop again to 17000 satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: