Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qrypto | The All-in-one Bitcoin Card [Website Launched] - page 5. (Read 6248 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Ah, Gotcha!

So this card is not for me to load my addresses on to them, but for you to generate 10 of them and place them on the card, Yes?

You'd have to give me your Public Keys (Upto 10) and I'll load them for you. You can, of course, modify them whenever you want. Smiley

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Is it only possible to load BTC addresses on to these cards or other addys aswell? Say If I want to keep an alt address or a BTC Private key, can that be possible?

Hey Hhampuz,

It's possible to load alt addresses, but there are very less Alt wallets out there. We're currently working on a Multi-crypto wallet, which can store any alt you want. Smiley
As for the Bitcoin Private Key, I'd highly advise not to store your private key on the card. This card has an NFC Chip in it which is accessible with any NFC-enabled phone out there. So, it wouldn't be safe. Smiley

Please check your PM.

Regards

Ah, Gotcha!

So this card is not for me to load my addresses on to them, but for you to generate 10 of them and place them on the card, Yes?
Is it only possible to load BTC addresses on to these cards or other addys aswell? Say If I want to keep an alt address or a BTC Private key, can that be possible?

Hey Hhampuz,

It's possible to load alt addresses, but there are very less Alt wallets out there. We're currently working on a Multi-crypto wallet, which can store any alt you want. Smiley
As for the Bitcoin Private Key, I'd highly advise not to store your private key on the card. This card has an NFC Chip in it which is accessible with any NFC-enabled phone out there. So, it wouldn't be safe. Smiley

Please check your PM.

Regards
legendary
Meh.
I'd like #88 reserved for me if possible. I may end up changing my mind and deciding not to buy, so if that is a problem because cancel my reservation.

That's not a problem. Smiley
#88 reserved for you.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
I'd like #88 reserved for me if possible. I may end up changing my mind and deciding not to buy, so if that is a problem because cancel my reservation.
That's actually how I found this thread. Please reserve #9 for me(or lowest available). Thanks.

Apologies for the inconvenience, Cyrus.
#9 reserved for you. Smiley

Thank you!

Just subscribed for the email that will be send on launch. It looks like an awesome card so possible I will order one but want to know other people there experiences first. Do this card come with a app for your smartphone or is that not needed.

Hey Onlinedragon,

There is no need for an application right now, as it uses the "Tags" app in android. Smiley
We're currently working on the application and plan to release it soon after the launch.

Thank you!
Activity: 1036
Just subscribed for the email that will be send on launch. It looks like an awesome card so possible I will order one but want to know other people there experiences first. Do this card come with a app for your smartphone or is that not needed.
administrator
Activity: 3808
Merit: 3012
1) Apologies. Didn't know that. Will report the other one.
We already did.

That's actually how I found this thread. Please reserve #9 for me(or lowest available). Thanks.
Awesome! I'd like to reserve #13, please.

Regards,
Chris

#13 reserved for you, Chris. Smiley

Nice project, I'm wondering are there any other associated fees for this card?  for example a monthly fee as we see with many other cards, I understand this is slightly different.

Hey Tiggytomb,

No, there's just a one-time payment of 25$ to purchase the card. There is no other fees.

Thank you!
Vibhor
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Nice project, I'm wondering are there any other associated fees for this card?  for example a monthly fee as we see with many other cards, I understand this is slightly different.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
Awesome! I'd like to reserve #13, please.

Regards,
Chris
I'll take #8 aswell please Smiley

Awesome!
Reserved. Smiley
#6, #11, #7 please

Cheesy thanks

Hey MJ,

#6, #7 and #11 reserved for you. Smiley

Thank you!
We already did.

2) The price would be around 25$ shipped. Smiley
Sounds good.

3) ETA - 2 Months.
Christmas?

Reserve #3 for me. Hhampuz preserved it for me.

#3 reserved for you.
Hopefully, we'd be able to launch before Christmas.

Thank you!

Wow that's amazing man!

Thanks Cheesy

Thank you! Smiley

I'll take #2 and #4 instead. Lauda can have #3  Kiss

#2 & #4 reserved for you. Smiley
legendary
Meh.
I'll take #2 and #4 and #8.
legendary
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Wow that's amazing man!

Thanks Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
We already did.

Sounds good.

3) ETA - 2 Months.
Christmas?

Reserve #3 for me. Hhampuz preserved it for me.
1) You should not be creating two threads for the same thing (ergo, one will get trashed).
2) What's the price supposed to be on this one?
3) ETA for release?

Hey Lauda,

3) ETA - 2 Months.

Thank you!
legendary
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
1) You should not be creating two threads for the same thing (ergo, one will get trashed).
2) What's the price supposed to be on this one?
3) ETA for release?
Pages:
Jump to: