Author

Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake - page 315. (Read 525283 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Really now the company should focus on importing their coin to end users where it can be beneficial to lot of users. Better qtum has great platform where viral marketing is the main aspect in making normal things into big. Please give some boosting to investors that every one should be who ever have this qtum asset with them.

It makes me remind the ark and chronobank projects, we can see their advertisements everywhere, in the forum, in coinmarketcap advertisement, and even in google adsense advertisement network. Good marketing is very important to ico coins. It will bring thousands or even more investment to kick start the project.   Cool
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Really now the company should focus on importing their coin to end users where it can be beneficial to lot of users. Better qtum has great platform where viral marketing is the main aspect in making normal things into big. Please give some boosting to investors that every one should be who ever have this qtum asset with them.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
We were featured on Econotimes.com

http://www.econotimes.com/Qtum-raises-1m-from-leading-blockchain-entrepreneurs-485187

Article text:

"Qtum, a blockchain project that aims to maintain compatibility with existing processes from Bitcoin and Ethereum, has raised $1 million in funding, CoinDesk reported.

According to the whitepaper, The Quantum Blockchain or ‘Qtum’ is a combination of Bitcoin Core, Proof-of-Stake, and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The end product, Qtum Core, will allow smart contracts to execute on a Proof-of-Stake consensus model. This ecosystem was designed to provide a familiar environment for Smart Contract and Decentralized Application developers.

The project has received support from a number of notable entrepreneurs in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space including ethereum founder Anthony Di Iorio, OKCoin CEO Star Xu, BitFund founder Xiaolai Li and Fenbushi partner Bo Shen.

Patrick Dai, founder of the Qtum Foundation, told CoinDesk that the amount raised will help the team to prepare the infrastructure required to sell the tokens in a public initial coin offering (ICO), or a public sale of unique cryptographic tokens to investors.

"We raised the money to prove that our approach is right. We used the money to do the minimum viable product. The testnet is live now, but it is private, it is already working”, he said, adding that the Qtum Foundation could seek to raise up to $10m in the token offering.

The project kicked off in March 2016 as a proof-of-concept, and so far it has completed the design of the Qtum model – the world’s first digital currency that can execute smart contracts with a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism based on an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) model, as reported by Bitcoin Magazine.

Earlier this month, Qtum said that the team is currently working to make new wallets for desktop and mobile Qtum users. In addition, it is also working to merge the EVM and PoS branches of Qtum. It further added:

“We are extensively testing the Qtum implementation. In addition to Bitcoin and EVM automated tests, we are writing a Qtum specific test suite. Other than automated testing, manual testing is currently taking place as well. After in-house testing, we will request external code reviews and tests from independent software developers and companies.”

Qtum said that after the initial Qtum prototype passes testing procedures, it will be time to launch the Qtum testnet, which has been codenamed ‘Sparknet’. This would mark the final real world test before the official release."

i like your progress with this project, it think it will have a big succes and i wish you good luck to be the best project of 2017

I told you guys about this project seens amazing, reach 1 million in funding such awesome. Things like Smart Contracts with BitcoinQT model, plus another trustable sites talking about it. It's possible Qtum can reach prices high of most profitable coins right now. I really want to mine this ICO. Anxiety is killing me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Some of the names quoted in the EconoTimes article are easy to recognize. It's good to see them on the scene, because there are investors who would certainly not invest if the project did not have great relevance, and this has the potential to attract more investors.

The amount raised will also make a big difference. Developers will need it to compete with existing projects.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice project i really liked the idea of it will definitely try it soon
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

http://www.econotimes.com/Qtum-raises-1m-from-leading-blockchain-entrepreneurs-485187

Article text:

"Qtum, a blockchain project that aims to maintain compatibility with existing processes from Bitcoin and Ethereum, has raised $1 million in funding, CoinDesk reported.

According to the whitepaper, The Quantum Blockchain or ‘Qtum’ is a combination of Bitcoin Core, Proof-of-Stake, and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The end product, Qtum Core, will allow smart contracts to execute on a Proof-of-Stake consensus model. This ecosystem was designed to provide a familiar environment for Smart Contract and Decentralized Application developers.

The project has received support from a number of notable entrepreneurs in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space including ethereum founder Anthony Di Iorio, OKCoin CEO Star Xu, BitFund founder Xiaolai Li and Fenbushi partner Bo Shen.

Patrick Dai, founder of the Qtum Foundation, told CoinDesk that the amount raised will help the team to prepare the infrastructure required to sell the tokens in a public initial coin offering (ICO), or a public sale of unique cryptographic tokens to investors.

"We raised the money to prove that our approach is right. We used the money to do the minimum viable product. The testnet is live now, but it is private, it is already working”, he said, adding that the Qtum Foundation could seek to raise up to $10m in the token offering.

The project kicked off in March 2016 as a proof-of-concept, and so far it has completed the design of the Qtum model – the world’s first digital currency that can execute smart contracts with a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism based on an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) model, as reported by Bitcoin Magazine.

Earlier this month, Qtum said that the team is currently working to make new wallets for desktop and mobile Qtum users. In addition, it is also working to merge the EVM and PoS branches of Qtum. It further added:

“We are extensively testing the Qtum implementation. In addition to Bitcoin and EVM automated tests, we are writing a Qtum specific test suite. Other than automated testing, manual testing is currently taking place as well. After in-house testing, we will request external code reviews and tests from independent software developers and companies.”

Qtum said that after the initial Qtum prototype passes testing procedures, it will be time to launch the Qtum testnet, which has been codenamed ‘Sparknet’. This would mark the final real world test before the official release."

Nice article that presents for many people main and unique features of the developed Qutum technology like smart contracts on a Proof-of-Stake consensus model. Developers already have initial capital for the start of work. Iko will increase the capital and provide a team of developers tools for the successful project development and promotion. This project looks one of the most promising for investments in 2017 year.
Activity: 369
Looks good, time will only tell but I probably will invest a teensy bit into it when available.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
Smart Contacts with Bitcoin QT based, Coindesk talking about it already, Articles already being written.... Where do I sign up ? Sounds amazing Cheesy
Activity: 190
Fweebs
I wonder if the Developers of this Project can actually deliver ? That would be amazing since it sounds so good on paper Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Just start then got leading for $1M ? It's good to start then I believe these will be great project, Goodluck team.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Are there any informations abou the escrow? And detailed informations about the ico process? Min cap max cap etc.
Not yet but i think you missed something information here as Dev said below.Just stay here and see a good news and some article which will give any information about their project
We will release the Token Sale details once PricewaterhouseCoopers finishes our business whitepaper.  Earlz is adding the development information for our technical whitepaper, while the editors make sure it looks nice.
Activity: 174
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
This could be the new era of cryptocurrency blending 2 of the big guns together to create something truly amazing, I am for one excited !
Activity: 756
I like the way this sounds with the whole Half Bitcoin-Half Ethereum Concept, could bring great things  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
The project seems ok, I wonder how the consensus module will pan out with the network.
Activity: 406

Article text:

Great start guys. Cant wait for the desktop/mobile wallets. "the world’s first digital currency that can execute smart contracts with a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism based on an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) model". The Idea sounds great and wish it all the success it can get. I'm glad to be a part of it. Smiley

good to know, congratulations to all the qtum personels and developers. great job. qtum is now getting bigger and having its name on the top. we should have some time celebrating about this. im glad working and advertising about this qtum. so thankful for the qtum team who helps us campaigns their product. more power qtum team.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 881
I think they are on the right track, fulfilling all the requirements for the project to work. I think the project is very interesting and will surely achieve the goal.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
So all the sig campaign participants have to post here once a week?  Smart.  Keeps you constantly bumped to the top.  I'm surprised that's allowed, but whatever.

Lots of advertising for this coin.  Lots of hype.  Hopefully it turns out better than some of the other massively hyped coins like Lsk and Waves.  They kind of died on the vine.
Activity: 574

Article text:

Great start guys. Cant wait for the desktop/mobile wallets. "the world’s first digital currency that can execute smart contracts with a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism based on an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) model". The Idea sounds great and wish it all the success it can get. I'm glad to be a part of it. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Are there any informations abou the escrow? And detailed informations about the ico process? Min cap max cap etc.
Activity: 415
this project is very interesting but is it possible to work?
Jump to: